Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Games
True or False? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  magicgold
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 pm
TRUE!!! I love that sight! I've ordered several things from them. *nods*

The person below me takes saying literally.

(Okay easy Dude calm down man. "The price of beans in China" is a saying man. In other words it's like saying "What's that got to do with anything". Secondly, sure I wouldn't mind having one that plays all 3 versions, but that's not what you asked you asked which system I wanted not specifically what detailed system I wanted. *blinks* Wow, just trying to put that into words was hard. See I think that's were I got confused you never mentioned anything about wanting backwards compatibility or any of that you just asked what system, and then you start asking about not playing PS2 games so I got really confused. Oh well mystery solved yay!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:32 am
False (only when I don't realize that it's a "saying" - which I didn't)

The paerson below me has cool japanese stuff.

{Sorry, didn't mean to sound crazy - I just didn't know that that was a saying - sorry about being seemingly random, i just don't consider a playstation worth buying if it don't come with backwards compatability - for me, the two are "hand in hand" or not worth the money - you see, when I think of one, the other always comes with it - AND}

{if you've bought stuff off of Jlist before then I don't suppose you would consider getting something for me would you? - I would pay you back of course, and I wouldn't ask you to order it until I had the money saved - I just don't have access to online payment methods, so what do say? }  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 pm
True? (I think my stuff is cool but doesn't mean others do.)

The person below me has a pet.

(*smiles* It's okay I'm sorry I thought everyone knew that saying but I guess not. *chuckles* I have never even paid attention to whether it has backwards compatability or not to be honest. I just buy one cause I need it for a game. *laughs* Maybe I should start paying attention.)

(*Thinks about it* Make you a deal once you have the money saved you let me know and send me the money. When you let me know tell me what item you want and I'll get it for ya, deal? Cause I tend to go through a friend of mine and she had no problems doing it for me, because I don't really have the means to buy online either nor do I know what I'm doing half the time, she does it for me. lol I know I'm such a weirdo. But I'm sure she'd be willing to do that for me. ^_^ I can just have her alter the address so it goes straight to you. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:00 pm
False, use to, but sadly, not any more V.V

The person below me has seen, "Powerpuff Girls Z"
(anime version)

{it would be a good idea - just in case your previous system dies}

{That would be awesome - and if your a wierdo, then I am to - oh wait, I know I am, LOL - OK, thx}

I'll have to tell you what it is now, so your friend can calculate tax and shipping. That way I know how much to save for and send.
Here's the Jlist link...
http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/MCW018  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:06 pm
False, I've only see the old series.

The person below me is funny.

(*chuckles* Hey I didn't say it was a bad thing just stating a fact. ^_^ No problem. ^_^ Alright I got the link. *snickers* Ah, so you're going to try and save up for that huh? Alright I'll let her know and see how much it would be total and will let ya know when I know.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:00 am
True (I try at least)

The person below me has seen "The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

{OK, thankies ^.^ }  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:45 pm
False

The person below me has seen Heroic Age.

(Hey Dude I'm sorry there is some stuff going on right now I keep forgetting to ask my friends. Um...just start saving up money and I promise when things calm down some I'll ask her. Sorry again.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 pm
False (never heard of it)

The person below me has a friend that orders things from jlist ^.^

(LOL - don't worry about it, I also have to get my sis a xmas gift and then I'll finally be done xmas shopping - and then there's the AFWcon, not mention birthdays and my parents anniversary next year - dang, I really need a job - so don't worry about it, because it'll take awhile for me to get the cash for it - espacially considdering the price now before shipping and tax)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:24 pm
True

The person below me has played Crisis Core

(Ah, I see and understand. Alright, well I'll try and talk to her about it as soon as I can. *chuckles* I know that feeling well too so no worries my friend. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 pm
False (cries)

The person below me has watched "FF7: Last Order"

{Yeah, nothing seems to go right at all when it comes to finding a job.
http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/MCW018
maybe I'll watch the video again to make myself feel better ~sniff~ }  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:48 pm
True!

The person below me owns "Final Fantasy VII: Last Order"

(I totally understand when I've hunt for a job it never seems to go right for me either most of the time. *hugs* It'll be okay.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 am
False (I've never seen it in stores, though I did find one online)

The person below me has seen "FFV: Legend of the Crystals"

(I hope so V.V )  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:33 pm
False

The person below me has played Final Fantasy IV. (Old or new version)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Nope.

The person below me knew that every president so far has had glasses.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:35 pm
Nope

The person below me has burned a CD of songs in a language that he/she doesn't understand.  
Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games