Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:40 pm
Username: XxHakaxX
Rp name: Haka Nezumiiro
Elements?: Water/Air
Bloodline/Clan?: Ice release (has been approved)
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) A lot =3
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because has a lot to offer from regular members to good writers.

How can you better the leaf village?
I will better it by being active and becoming a top ninja.
Give an Rp example:

Haka sighed as she wondered the seemingly empty corridors of the academy. She had found it hard to make new friends. Her being the quiet girl who excelled in most classes, putting the rest in shame. It wasn’t easy having natural talent for chakra control, nor practically perfecting the cloning justu in 1 lesson.
This should have been the best time of her young life, but it seemed her class performance made people jealous.

She hanged around the classroom door, the laughter from within made her wish she was also joining in with that laughter. Her mum had told her that she needed to be more out going, to stop being a shy little girl and become a ninja. With this thought going through her head Haka tied her hair snow white hair into a lose ponytail, her bag clutched tightly into her delicate fingers.

“I will make a new friend today” She whispered to herself trying to sound confidant. She marched forwards into the class and took her seat next to a dark haired boy. She smiled the and turned to face him “My names Haka want to be my friend?”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:13 pm
Noa Hayato - accepted
XxHakaxX - accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 pm
Username: Darion72
Rp name: Darion Nystrom
Elements?:Lightening/wind
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Demon?:no
Activity: every day
Why do you want to join the leaf?
Because leaf is a great place to start out with i mean its a big place and its very popular
WIth my great skills and smarts
Give an Rp example:
Darion jumps in the air and takes out a bag of explosive tags and dumps them out so the cover the field "Die a lonely death!"Darion then made the hand sign to active the tags making them all explode

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 pm
longer rp sample please  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:19 pm
Username: Oni_Soul
Rp name: Myoto Hyroshi
Elements?: Fire, Wind(if there can be a second...idk if there can.)
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? I help create it...
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) whenever I can be.
Why do you want to join the leaf? It was where I started two years ago...after I left Sound.

The same way I did when I first came here...

Give an Rp example:
On second thought...here you go.

From far beyond the Forge and the Forgotten City of the Under-Konoha, a thunderous roar could be heard echoing throughtout the Melody Grove. In the Tomb of Mikyo and Sojiro, on the right side of the catacombs, the coffin that held the corpse of Mikyo burst open, letting the dust fly everywhere. As the dust fell, and settled on the ground and other objects, a hand grasped the side of the coffin. The hand was scarred and torn but a blackish substance filled into the multiple abrasions in the skin. From the hand, led the head of a shadowed face and white hair. The face was concealed in shadow by the hair and stayed as such as the figure struggled to stand up. A low moan escaped it's throat as it regained his balance with its right hand still upon the metallic coffin. The diminished figure stumbled to the archway that proceeded into weapons area. As soon as the right hand touched upon the archway, it slid off, as the figure stepped into the new chamber. The nose, mouth and body of the figure was now visible as it slowly tilted it's head upward to meet the light of the sky above. Feeling a draft, the figure looked down and came to the realization that he was nude. Grunts of annoyance breached his lips as his tired eyes scanned the room for attire. As his eyes wandered the room, they laid upon two separate pieces of clothing. This cloth seemed to be more than adequate, and in a drunken-like stupor, made its way to the clothing. Upon further inspection, the fingers found that the cloth was woven out of metallic fibers instead of normal silk or cloth. Donning his new apparel, the man saw an elongated sheath suspended from the wall and moved over to obtain it. He reached the wall with little effort this time around and stretched forth his hand to grasp the sheath. As if on cue, the sheath flew off the wall and rested in the middle of his palm. Icy fingers wrapped around the hard, craggily sheath. Flinging the sheath over onto his back and as if he knew where he was heading, existed the sanction.

Mikyo walked up the bamboo path to his once home, The Melody Grove. He pushed the large door aside and entered the dust cloud that he once lived in, spiders scurrying everywhere, their eyes burning in the sunlight. His shadow past the bar and the Forge door as his feet hit the wooden steps. The shadow stopped at the first door on the right and Mikyo put his right hand on the handle. The multiple latches clanked open as the deadbolt fell and the door swung open. It was siren...the whole room, just how he left it all those years ago. As he stepped in, dust flew around his feet leaving an imprint on the floorboards, as his shadow past the closet and the secret area where he used to keep his Akatsuki Robe. Mikyo stopped and sat down on the slab of metal that he called his bed. The slab formed to his weight, glittering in the dim beams of light that shown through the shutters of his blinds. He ran his human like fingers threw his black and gold hair, letting it fall after every pass of the fingers. He stopped when his eyes lay on a dust covered picture frame on his nightstand and a gold locket in the shape of a rose. A trembling hand reached out and grasped the objects like a small child. Mikyo held the picture in one hand and the locket in the other. The locket gleamed in the darkness, taking any sadness and darkness, and turning it into happiness. He moved his thumb over the face of the picture to reveal he and his wife. He was sitting down and Nomi was jumping on his back hugging his neck. "You are so beautiful...Nomi..." Mikyo whispered to the picture. He looked further and noticed that they both had smiles, something that he forgot to do. His heart jumped inside of his metal chest for once in what seemed like a million years. The fist tightened around the golden locket and Mikyo felt a tear run down his face. The room was silent once again. The light beams shown through the shutters, landing on one thing in the room. The picture. But there was something on the picture...a drop. It wasn’t a tear...it was blood.

IN THE PICS, REPLACE THE BLUE WITH RED!!!

Academy Student and Genin Pic:
User Image

Chuunin and Up:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:22 pm
Username: nickprior12
Rp name: Fiyero Uchiha
Elements?: fire and wind
Bloodline/Clan?: Sharingan
Have you read the Starter Forum? yup
Demon?: nope
Activity: (how often you are online) i usually check every other day at the latest
Why do you want to join the leaf? because in all the Naruto RP's I'm in the leaf village. i also would like it because it is the village they show the most in the anime so i feel at home there. lol

How can you better the leaf village? Well i can better it by having more in depth RP and by being supportive of what happens and when i get farther along in the RPing ill help younger RPers along.

Give an Rp example:
Fiyero walked into his secret training spot and looked around. He thought that an open field would be enough room for what he was about to do.

Fiyero took the jug that was under his arm and started to sump out the oil inside it in a circular motion and placed fireworks at the end of the circle. He quickly ran to the side of the circle opposite from the fireworks and placed down the jug of water he had in his other hand.

He then inhaled quickly while simultaneously making hand signs. He then exhaled blowing out a large stream of fire onto the oil which caught fire. The fire quickly began to snake its way around the circle he had laid. When it got about halfway around the circle Fiyero ran around the ring to the other side and blew out another stream of fire lighting the fireworks just as the fire was about a foot away.

He smiled at the picture the firework created and then ran over to the water jug and opened it. He quickly ran around the circle dumping the water out and putting out the fire. Just as he did that Shinji, a kid that bullied Fiyero, walked into the area.

“Fiyero, you shouldn’t play with fire you know,” he said in his mocking nasally voice.

Fiyero replied using a nasally voice like his, “Why don’t u make me!”

Shinji then pushed him over and stabbed a kunai into his leg. Fiyero then let out a large yell and decided enough was enough. He quickly got up and removed the kunai as he closed his eyes and turned on his Sharingan. He then charged at Shinji and jumped right as he got to him and kicked downward sending him to the ground. He then made the hand signs for a fireball justu and realized he couldn’t kill him. Fiyero then just kicked him in the ribs and told to get out of here and he slowly walked away.

As he was walking away Shinji shouted to him, “THAT’S HOW A BAS**** CHILD WOULD REACT”
That was enough to dive Fiyero to kill him. He quickly spun around and ran towards Shinji and went to punch him in the face but he quickly dodged and went to punch Fiyero he saw the punch coming with his Sharingan and grabbed his fist and flipped him into the ground. Shinji got up quick and made a hand sign for a fire jutsu but as he did that Fiyero used his Sharingan to copy his hand signs and blew a fire ball back at him. Fiyero then went up to him and punched him in the gut so hard he fell over. As he hit the ground Fiyero was instantly on top of him stabbind kunai into all of his appendages and as he lay there on the ground bleeding Fiyero inhaled and made the hand signs for a fireball jutsu and exhaled making the biggest fireball he had ever seen let alone made.

When the last of the fireball was gone there was nothing but piles of melted metal were Shinji was. Fiyero then thought to himself they’ll never know it was me as he walked into the night.  

nickprior12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 am
nickprior12 - accepted
oni - accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm
Username: akito sohma god
Rp name: Amiko Misora
Elements?: fire
Bloodline/Clan?: None yet.
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes, I have.
Demon?: None yet.
Activity: (how often you are online) I will be online about everyday unless I have to study.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I would like to join the leaf village because it has a very diverse history dealing with the attack of the nine tailed biju and Uchiha Madara.

How can you better the leaf village? I can better the leaf village by providing an active character.

Give an Rp example:
Amiko was walking outside of the leaf village, where it was the most peaceful. Or that was her definition of the place. It was night, the crescent moon shown brightly in the night sky, fog covered the ground above her ankles. Amiko was a slim, tall teen, her maroon eyes scanning the field. No one seemed to be around, but she knew that there had to be some other fellow ninja around. A weapon-looking as if it were a large, slender, blade hung from her hip, she kept a hand on it, ready for anything that might try to strike. But this was one of Amiko's calmer nights. She glanced at the cresent sky, glaring at the bright light the moon surged. She hated it. She continued her stroll, walking farther away from the village. A hushed look fell over her face, remembering exactly why she was walking away from the village. Amiko was visiting the spot outside the village where her parents were murdered by a rouge ninja. This place made her feel calm and peaceful, yet overwhelmed with sadness.  

iasperia

6,500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:15 pm
perkydemonofdoom
Dark - stop, I got this!
Just thought I'd help out occasionally. Damn you can be rude...you could of just said
"Dark - It's alright I got this".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:20 pm
sorry gonk i was kinda stressed that day... i had like three tests in school

Akito Sohma God - accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm
perkydemonofdoom
sorry gonk i was kinda stressed that day... i had like three tests in school

Akito Sohma God - accepted
It's alright I know what thats like, right now I've only got a 40% in math....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:03 pm
ouch  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misa Amane x Light Yagami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 pm
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! Now I can take over the wor- I mean, uh, h-help my village s-strive! h-hehheh.... (bwahahaha! jk) So anyway, I asked the guy to let me buy the byakugan and he said he was no longer in charge and to ask some guy named "bb" instead. to you know a bb?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 pm
I can take you too him... Check the Chatroom in the main forum.  

Oni_Soul

Hitokiri Batousai X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm
Username: Blood Dragon_17
Rp name: jester uchiha
Elements?: Fire/lightning
Bloodline/Clan?: none yet
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) quite often
Why do you want to join the leaf? because i think i would make a difference in the ninja ranks, by moving up and learning new jutsu

How can you better the leaf village? by training every day and by eliminating the enemies of the leaf to protect our village

Give an Rp example: it was a quiet night outside konoha. nothing making a noise in the dead night. suddenly foots steps were herd in the forest."Move" shouted the captain. Jester and two other ninja came out of the trees. Jester ran towards the opposing ninja. the enemy lept in the air, he threw a barrage of shuriken. "fire style: fire ball jutsu" yelled jester. a huge ball of fire moved towards the shuriken to counter them. The captain ran under the fire ball and held the hte enemy ninja. right before the fire ball hit the captain tried to move but was by a shurriken in the enemies leg. jester realized what happened so he lept at the captain pulling him away to safty. "i hope this hits" said jester. He threw a kunai at the enemy hitting him in the back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games