Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm
I think I'd like to think of a new place, and perhaps edit this existing idea of mine.

I was thinking of a very high tech kind of thing, which doesn't seem to be the theme in Aquatica. Perhaps it could be suspended by currents of water?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm
That's a good idea.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:11 pm
Alright. I will edit it then. ^^

I wasn't sure how much high-tech stuff would be tolerated, since it seems more like a fantasy RP guild in some ways.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 pm
I guess the only major thing we have is we don't tolerate firearms like guns. It's not fair to normal characters who are simply not capable of dodging bullets ^_^;
We have airships and such and a floating city(Skyrim) so it should be okay to have a floating city underwater.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Edited Version!

Atlantis~The City Beneath The Sea
User Image

Landscape: The city is below the sea, surrounded by huge underwater mountains. Inside the actual city, it is quite urban.

Description: Perhaps the most secluded yet sophisticated city in the world, Atlantis. It was built at the surface, sunk by a giant tsunami, and eventually seemed to disappear right off the face of the earth. The entire city is wrapped in a bubble of air, for the humans that cannot breath in water.

The city is basically like a giant metropolis, but always shrouded in darkness, besides the lights of the city itself. The streets are made of water, for those that can only breath water. There are numerous entrances, which were carved into the mountains around it. They are always open, ready to welcome any arrivals. The bubble can be entered and exited directly, but it is impossible for people to swim down that deep without taking a breath. Those who have exited the bubble from Atlantis' side, have mostly never been seen again.

The city of Atlantis is much different from its neighbor Aquatica, as it is very dependent on technology. For example, mechanical fish and other craft originally used for flight are now used for fast transportation through the water, and the letters in the city are transported digitally, using magically induced images for the substance of the letter. The city almost circles around, pushed by strong currents at the bottom of the sea and seemingly tied together and suspended by wires.

Inside Atlantis:

The Tower-The tallest building in Atlantis. Anyone can enter and exit, but you must be important to get to the very top floors.

The Gates- Entering and exit Atlantis from here.

The Residential Area-Living area. Where everyone lives.

The Shops-Shopping and restaurants. Seafood, and surprisingly steak? Where did that cow come from?

The Water-The streets that link one place to another.

The Outer World-Exiting the bubble from anywhere else than the gates. Be careful!

The Technology Sector- Technology is all created here. People of all races are allowed to take technology from this area.

Enemies:

Sharks
Whales
Man Eating Starfish
The Leviathan.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 pm
Seems good enough now. I don't know about calling it 'Atlantis' though, even when the other map mentions it. Well, since the other map has it I guess it should be okay. Fanatic? What do you think?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 pm
Yeah, I think it'd be good if I didn't call it Atlantis. Perhaps... Kokomo. Or something more sophisticated. Poseidon's Garden?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Kokomo is an island that exists on Earth ^_^;
Poseidon's Garden makes it sound like a dungeon-type area. Like Expansia Field or something. And the city is too high tech to be a 'garden'.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 pm
XD I like the name Kokomo. ^^;

I suppose Poseidon's Glory would be more fitting? Or Poseidon's Trident? I like the possessive hold it seems that Poseidon would have on the city.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 pm
If I had to choose between those two I'd go for Poseidon's Glory.

Anyways, I'm off for bed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 pm
Alright, I will use Poseidon's Glory then. I still want to fix up some things like add more opponents. Though over all, would I have permission to put the place up?

Okay. Good bye.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 am
What about calling it Aquarius? or Mizaqua? or Waraqua? or something without Poseidon in it? XD it just sound a bit weird to me when someone names a place after a famous figure. But if it had to be with the name Poseidon in it I would choose... Poseidonesia XP or Poseidon's Glory. 3nodding  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 am
I don't see a problem in putting it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 am
Do we have a coral reef?? that might be a nice spot to like rest and take a good view of... you know... corals. XD I didnt see a coral reef in any of the maps, so thats y i'm askin. it seems like the only bay is... Kelnia Bay i think. maybe we should make a more peaceful bay aside from kelnia.  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 am
Barona Bay

Description: A small peaceful bay with nice weather. It's waters are guarded from pirates by Mermaids and Undines. Many wary travelers come by here to visit Regal Reef and it's spectacular corals. The is a tour ship

Landscape: Beach

Enemies: Pirates, Vandals, Evil Harpies, & Sea Monsters (occasionally).

------------------------

Regal Reef

Landscape: Sea & Corals

Description: A very big coral reef that is located just outside of Barona Bay. It contains the most mysterious and gorgeous corals known to man, the Lunar Corals. At night these corals glow in different colors, turning the waters into a spectacular light show. It is protected by Undines and Mermaids.

Enemies: Evil Harpies, Pirates, Vandals, & Sea Monsters (occasionally).

Extra: There is a sacred giant Lunar Coral sticking out of the reef. It keeps up the mystic pearl on top of it called the Merdine Jewel, which unites the Undines and the Mermaids. The Merdine Jewel allso glows at night with a light brighter than the corals. It also acts as a lighthouse for lost ships.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games