Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:52 pm
Emerald turned around and noticed Scourch and someone new. "Hey um do I know you? But hey I love your outfit." She said as she was pouring some cereal.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:37 am
"No!" Azar said quickly. His cheeks reddened and in a much slower voice, he said, "You don't have to leave. My mom said that we just need to talk with the others about it. They're all really nice, so I'm sure you could stay." It was simple enough to say that Azar didn't want his new friend to leave.

Shana nodded her head. "Morning." Her fox ears twitched as she looked at the new girl (Emerald). "I don't suppose you know me otherwise you would've recognized me. I'm pretty unforgetable." It was true, few people ever forgot Shana whether they met her in her human form or her kitsune form.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:53 pm
Emerald shrugged. "Hey I can be forgetful. Well I'm Emerald."

Faith did a quiet laugh. "Yes I noticed your family is very nice and kind even though I havnt ment them all." She was getting somewhat hungry. "would it be ok if I ate with you guys this mourning?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:36 pm
Then Gemini walked out of the bathroom after rinsing her mouth and said, "Man that was weird. I haven't thrown up like that since I was pregnet with Lyra. . . Oh, my."

Starfire walked into the main room of Titans Tower and saw Nightstar on the ground after tripping over Nightfire's skate board. "Huh, I thought I told him to put it in his room," she said as she helped her daughter up and picked up the skate board.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:48 pm
((Hey so I did post this awhile back but maybe you didnt see it but since there are not many villians I would be able to play The Puppet King))

Name: Unknown
Codename: Puppet King
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Mean, Rude, Hated, Strict, Moody
Powers: sucks Teen Titans' souls into puppets, spells
Abilities: Fast, Crawl into small spaces easily, Hiding,
Weakness: Destroying his remote, Water, and Wood cutters
Weapons: Remote
Bio: The Puppet King is an evil marionette who sucks all of the Teen Titans' souls into puppets.
Good/Evil: Evil
Theme Song: This is Halloween by: Marily
Other: Wants revenge  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:09 pm
((Oh sorry, I guess I over looked it. my bad blaugh ))  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:21 pm
((its ok!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm
"Yes, we are Flora," said Lyra with a smile.

"Aw, cute," said Flora with a smile.

Then Fortuna walked in the room and said, "Morning kids."

"Mommy!" Flora ran to her mom and hugged her tight.

Fortuna hugged Flora back. She then asked them, "Hunrgy."

"Um, Lyra and I just ate some cereal but Kobi hasn't eaten," asid Flora.

"Alright then I'll make some pancakes for Kobi then," said Fortuna as she started to cook.

"Where's daddy?" asked Flora.

"Uh, still asleep," saod Fortuna.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:17 pm
Kobi gabbed an apple and a cup of water as he sat down and said,"That's ok mom, I can fend for myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:27 pm
The Puppet King was carring a box over to the Titans Tower. He did a chuckle and placed the box infront of there door. He stuck a note on top that says:

Dear Titans,
Hey, My name is PK! I am one of your biggest fans and I thought A gift was needed. You are the greatest Superheros ever! I hope you enjoy this hand crafted dolls I have made you they took me forever to make! Please enjoy!!
Sincerly your greatest fan,
PK

The puppet king laughed to himself and rang the doorbell and disappeared leaving the box and the fake note.

Emerald heard the doorbell ring. "Oh ill get it!" She flew toward the main door and opened it. She tilted her head when she saw noone there. "Hm..Oh look a box!" She grabbed it quickly and flew toward the main room. "She looked at who its for and what the notes said. "Hey its one of our greatest fans." She said with a smile. She opened it quickly. "Hey there like little minature dolls of Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Dad and, hey there is even one of you mom." She said with a smile. "Aw I didnt get one!" As she noticed the box was completly empty.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:55 pm
Azar nodded his head. "Of course it's fine if you eat with us. Come on, you must be starved after only eating candy yesterday." His stomach let out a loud growl and he chuckled. "Guess I'm hungry too."

Shana stored the name away quickly before watching Emerald come back with a box. "Wow, I suppose being superheroes earns you your fans."

Raven looked up from her book. She looked over at the dolls in Emerald's hands. "Great." She said sarcasically. "Our very own dolls." It was always interesting to see what fans sent. Still something felt strange about this.

Draco woke up and yawned. He noticed Gemini walk out of the bathroom and smiled towards her. "Hey, slept well?" Noticing her expression, his own face became serious. "Is everything okay?" In a few moments, Draco walked over to Gemini, concern flitting over his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:19 pm
"They kinda scare me...." Emerald said as she looked more closely at them. "The got every detail." Emerald turned around looking back at the new girl. "So let me guess your name is Shana?"

Faith let out a sigh of relief. "Yes real food..." She walked in the main room. "Wow its so much bigger than it was last night."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:16 am
Shana nodded her head, surprise flitting across her face for a moment. "How do you know?" Her eyes narrowed in slight suspicion. Did she know about the experiments? Suddenly, this place didn't seem as friendly.

Azar smiled. "Everything here is big." As he walked in, he called out, "Morning." Azar's eyes caught the dolls in Emerald's arms and he raised an eyebrow. "What's with those dolls?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:23 am
"Oh last night I heard Scourch talking to you. Sorry if I ment harm." Emerald said truthfuly. She noticed her brother and the girl from the fire yesturday. "Oh there from some fan."

Faith glanced at the dalls. She let out a shutter. "Ugh I always hated dolls and puppets they gave me the hebbie jebbies."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 pm
Starfire walked over to the box and took out the doll that looks like her and her husband. "Hm, too bad Robin isn't here or he'll think. . .wait a minute. Raven didn't we get something like this before and our souls I mean the boys souls were switched into the dolls while my soul went into your body and your soul went into my body," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, yes its just. . .I think I'm pregnet," said Gemini as she looked towards her husband.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff