Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Rose had taken her music and started listening to it. It was something instrumental and classical.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Haseo pocked his head out of the door "can you hand me some clean clothes?"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Rose got up and looked at Haseo and raised an eyebrow, "Clothes? Did you bring any because I don't own any of yours??"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 pm

"thats right.....i was in such a hurry to leave i left all my stuff"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Rose looked at him, "What are you going to do?? Want me to rn and get them for you? I know where you live."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:25 pm

His eyes got wide and his expression got serious "Your kidding right?! if you went anywhere near my house my parents would kill you without hesitation" he stepped out from behind the door with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and he sat on the bed "my wallet is in my pants, if you feel like it you could find a store somewhere and buy my some for the next few days..."

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Rose smiled, "No I'm serious, but shopping, oh you touched one of the things i love doing, if i ever have spare time." She thought about when she did go, then shook it off, "Besides, I can take your parents on." She chuckled, "But I'll shop instead, you reminded me of my dad, he's a damn freaky owl-ish blood-sucker." She shook her head, taking her purse, "I've got money too, so we'll save yours for now." She got up and decided to leave, "Oh and you look so sexy in that bath towel!" She pecked him on the lips and skipped to find a store.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:15 pm

he looked at her oddly "i cant even take on one of my parents" he looked down at the towel when she made that comment and started to blush a little

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Rose shrugged off the comment by saying, "I'm a lot like my father!" She headed down the elevator and found a store and went crazy shopping. She came back and brought so many bags home. "Haseo! I'm Back!!!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Haseo was asleep on the bed when she got home and didnt know she was there

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:49 pm

"Haseo?" Rose asked when she didn't hear him respond. She heard his breathing and went to the room, and saw him asleep. She didn't want to wake him up, so, quickly and quietly, in two seconds all of his clothes were neatly organized into the room. She laid down on the bed, not making it move and took a book and read it quietly beside him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Haseo felt her presence and he sat up "ah, i must have fallen asleep"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:08 am

"You did." She chuckled, "How'd you know I was here? I tried to be as quiet as I could... Well, anyways, your clothes are in the closet and drawers. Have fun! I did." She whispered the I did.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:47 pm

he was about to get up but remembered that he was completly naked so he tied the towel back around him and went to see what was in th closet

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:58 pm

((O_o??))

Rose watched him go to the closet. She put her book aside. I wonder if my selections are all okay?
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games