Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:33 pm
spade looked at lost. " ya know lost, thats the most i have ever heard you say" she looked at KoTari "he must really trust you." she continued staring at lost. her glow brightened faintly.

lost just stared at spade. he made a poor attempt to brake her foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Seraphiel laughed at the two.
"Well, lets' go somewhere. Anywhere you want to go?" KoTari asked with a chuckle.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Sheila frowned. "No fighing!? Somebody hurl a spell or kill the other. Lets go!" She stomped up and down on the roof, then lost her footing and tumbled down onto a box in the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
spade looked at KoTari. "there are more places to go?" she had never ever know there was a place outside the lab.

lost began to draw again. he was getting bored. he wanted to see more places. he didnt care where they went.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:45 pm
"If you two are okay with crowds we could go to the marketplace," KoTari said with a shrug.
Seraphiel walked over to Lost to see what he was drawing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 pm
spade looked at KoTari. "will we pass by any scanners? they might read my chip" spade looked at lost

lost was drawing a picture of a place that had little
springs in it. he had seen it on a poster somewhere

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 pm
"Well it's an open market, like a traders' market or something. There should be nothing there that would react to your chip," KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:10 pm
Shiela sighed and picked herself up. She stared at KoTari and Spade. "You guys are about as inattentive as a sack of bricks." She grumbled, walking away into the mist.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 pm
(you didn't mention that she was near them. The last time I checked she was trying to stir up trouble where Kir and Lily were, which was the opposite end of town ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:18 pm
(oh... I thought that when i posted that she was overlooking them, that meant you guys cause your the only ones here... sweatdrop )  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm
(Overlooking them. Exactly. As in we didn't notice her on the roof or wherever, because they were in conversation. *shrugs* Whatever you wish I guess. ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Zekka was just trailing behind them, trying not to get lost. This place scared her... "Master... wait up...!" She said as she jogged over. She didn't want to be seperated with her master.
||OMG CRAP! What happened while the group was here...?||

Pandy the Pirate

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm
(Well no.. She made the whole area covered in mist and it was completly ignored so i felt left out... Nevermind Sheila, ill stick to Rya.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:41 pm
(If you say so... ^_^; )

(And Panda: We met Kir! KoTari and Seraphiel talked to Kir's crystallis for a while, and eventually Kir left with Lily(You don't need to know what happened with them, it's unrelated. They're gone from the topic anyway). The group Zekka's with is talking about going to the open market)

"There you are! I missed you! I was getting nervous for a moment there!" Seraphiel said to Zekka with a smile.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 pm
(mmhmm. biggrin )

Sheila sighed, sitting off to the side. She got up, rubbing her bruised bottom. "This city may not be such a good idea after all."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games