Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:36 pm
Giacare tilted his head at that, "What is it?" He seemed genuinely surprised, "I really do like it, Ryley."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:41 pm
Ryan cut off another small piece of his omlet and flung it at Giacare. "You and your stupid stunts." he said irritably.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:57 pm
Giacare understood then and grimaced, "I'm sorry, perhaps I went a bit far. I didn't really think about it." He looked to his brother before throwing a bit of omelette back at him, "Don't look so glum, I'm fine. It'll take more than your cooking to do me in."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:03 pm
Ryan just rolled his eyes and went back to eating. "Jeeze . . ." he muttered and then muttered something that sounded suspiciously like, 'Annoying older brothers . . .'  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34 am
Giacare frowned, and then raised a brow with a light grin, "Hey you, you'd best be nice to your big brother..I have magick? Remember, mouse-boy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:37 am
Ryan's head shot up and he looked over at Brilyra. "Laelira . . . will she be waking up any time soon?" he asked, a bit worried about what she would think about his brother. Giacare's comment about him being a mouse had reminded him about the little girl who was sleeping in one of the guest rooms at the moment.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 am
(Maybe just..a little sneakynezz abounding. *shifty glance* o-o)

Giacare again heard the name, but surely..surely they couldn't mean who he thought they meant.

Brilyra thought about it for a moment, "It's..hard to say. She'd gotten a good dose of the Julip berries," at Giacare's sudden alert, tense face she shook her head, "Xaviere helped her..he had my magick then." Giacare glanced between them and then back to Brilyra as she finished with, "She'll likely wake up a bit later today, or tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:50 am
((Um . . . ?? My character's name is Ryan . . . not Xaviere . . .))

Ryan shrugged. "I still don't know whether to thank her for helping me understand, or lightly scold her for inavertedly putting you in danger . . ." he said, looking at Brilyra, thinking about last night when she had gotten attacked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:56 pm
(OOops..sorry, Xaviere is the name of the guy in another of these roleplays I have. X___X)

Brilyra smiled, "I was never in danger, not while my trollish hero is around." She moved her hand to cover his on the table, brushing her thumb across the top of his hand.

Giacare watched with a smile, happy for them both. "What a pair," he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:09 pm
Ryan smiled and moved his hand so that it was now holding hers and he squeezed it gently. "I'm glad you have so much faith in me . . ." he said but then frowned. "But it doesn't change the fact that if one of us hadn't gotten there in time, you would have been killed . . ." he said, the worry showing in his voice and in his eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:35 pm
Brilyra felt his hand squeezing hers and smiled a bit more as she watched him. "Well of course I have faith in you." At his words, she paused before shaking her head, "I wouldn't have let myself be killed..I can't promise I wouldn't have been injured, but never killed." She squeezed his hand back, "I could have flown away if necessary, but I had to make sure he wouldn't try and run back to you, Rye."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:37 pm
Ryan sighed and shook his head slightly. "I'm not going to win this arguement am I?" he asked, smiling at Brilyra.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:58 am
Brilyra grinned and shook her head, "Of course not. Winning arguement's is the wife's job." She stroked his hand one more before removing it, continuing to eat with a smile.

Giacare snickered, "Way to stand up for yourself, bro," he teased. He knew full well what a wife was like..and his had been a Snorm. Snorm women were not used to getting defiance, and it had taken Sileyra a bit to adjust to Giacare's bold ways and wry humor..but in the end, it had just brought them closer together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 am
Ryan sent his brother a mock glare and then rolled his eyes. "You try arguing with YOUR wife and see how it turns out." he said and then went back to eating.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 am
Giacare considered that with a grimace, "It varies. I got a black eye once." At Brilyra's questioning look he chuckled, "Well it was more my fault than hers. I was a bit angry, and tripped into a table. It ended the arguement though, she ended up taking care of me and we spent the night-...." He trailed off with a faint blush, "Well, anyway the arguement was over." Giacare gave a wry grin, only around his wife was he ever clumsy..she was just..so distracting, but thankfully she seemed to like being the only one that could get him riled, just as he was the only one to do the same for her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games