Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Redd's Demotivational Poster Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm
AngelaAshford
Yeah, your're right. sad

Well for this round, I'm going to do things very differently this time.

In honor of the late Billy Mays, I want you guys to step into his shoes and pitch me something related to Resident Evil. It can be anything and it doesn't even have to be a demotivational poster.

There are only three rules. It has to do with Billy Mays, it has to start with HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE (product), and it has to be in all caps.

Now PITCH ME SOME s**t.

Updated the rules to reflect the changes brought up. Its fine as a subject because of the premise being a pitch in the vein of Resident evil, which is well within the rules. However, since this IS a demotivational contest, ALL entrees must be in Demotivational format. However, is this addition to this round a tie-breaker type affair? If so, please declare who you believe is the best out of the entrees. Otherwise its not fair to others competing here for getting a second round. (Gotta be fair to everyone.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 pm
I was starting over because I couldn't decide. sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 am
As you can see what I sid was valid, that it has to be in the motivtional format, also I didn't sy it can't be something bout billy mays I jstu said it has to have an RE element in it. So Canas read my post more accurately. I put in "So yes if can do somehtign with billy mays," I did a typo with the if meaning it, but aside from that I clearly sent the message that Angella wanting it to be also billy mays related is ok to me. Also I made the mistake of reaading Angela's post, thinking that she tpyed it doesn't have to be RE related, that was my only mistake. Also at the end I put "I'm not the judge," and that means I don't think I'm kind or anything.

PS: I'll give my entry in mptivational format after photoshopping the picture I need for my entry. Sorry if I offended you in any way Angela.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:38 am
Don't worry, it was just a misunderstanding. That's all. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 am
Ok here is my motivational poster as follows....,if I'm the only one doesthat mean I win?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:33 am
User Image

Gotta toss in my entry XD

Hanibal Rex

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 pm
NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! 4laugh

I'm laughing my a** off at both of your entries. rofl

Edit: Canas, could you please add yours to a demotivational poster? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 pm
I seriously think you should judge now. It's been going on for over a month now I believe.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:30 pm
I'll give one more day of entries, then I'll select a winner. 3nodding

Edit: Sorry I'm a little late. The winner is Reddlemagne!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 pm
Guess mine was too long...  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm
Alkaizer87
Guess mine was too long...

Nah, it wasn't that long at all. I had a hard time deciding you know... surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:46 am
Ah well.....Ijsut think it was a bit cheating since he didn't use the exact words you gave, but I'm ok with it since you're the judge.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:18 pm
That flew right past me. I'm sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 pm
Ok, then! I'll follow up with a pic for this round.

User Image

Good Luck!

Hanibal Rex

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:03 am
I should probably sit back and look at th other entries first, but I can't help it when I saw the saddler thing at the bottom, I had to put this one up as my entry.

User Image

If you don't get it go to you tube and watch the shadow leggy video with the in a day with luis or soemthign like that. It's where someone calls him. You'll get it afterthat.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff