Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 pm
((Yeppers. Pink would look good with her. As long as it's not too bright. I'd also think that purple and orange go well with her. And maybe a blue that's leaning towards indigo coloring. *shrugs*))

Shelby walked after Kraelyn, looking up at the ceiling in slight exasperation seeing him roll his eyes. She then looked back at her father with a smile when he asked the question. "I slept wonderfully. Very restful." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:41 pm
(o-O hahaha. AHH! NOOO!!! Not Joe Carlos! *sobs*)

Jyrek nodded as they entered the kitchen, "Good to hear it.." He looked over to see Emika, a soft, wistful smile crossing his lips before he smoothed them out. "Greetings, Emi. What have your skilled hands created today?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm
((Joe Carlos? confused ))

Emika smiled. "You know very well that I can't cook Jyr." she said, rolling her eyes slightly before looking over to her daughter. "Well don't you look nice this morning Shels." she said, her smile growing a bit wider.

Shelby smiled as well. "Thanks Mommy." she said, smoothing out invisible wrinkles in her dress.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:12 am
(Mmm..well you know how I say 'purple'? Purple is good, the other colors are just whatever they want to be, but Joe Carlos which is this color is BAD. And orange is not a color, because orange is a fruit. *sagely nod* ^__^)

Jyrek shrugged with a chuckle, nearly pouting as she rolled her eyes at him and gave their daughter a wide smile. It used to be that he would wake up beside Emika..and they'd either kiss and share sweet words for awhile..or something a little more..time consuming..or they would get up and do things like this, but instead of simply greeting each other..there'd have been a kiss, or grin, or sly smile. And now? It was so..domestic. Hardly fitting for a 'beast' as his grim thoughts led him to think.

Kraelyn placed a hand on Shelby's head and grinned at her, "'Thanks Mommy' and cute pink dresses. You just scream maturity," he teased. He of course, knew she wasn't a child, but it was fun to tease her when she had such youthful, spritely looks. Kraelyn didn't really remember what he looked like as a child..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:30 am
((Ah ha . . . . . . . . . I don't get it . . .))

Shelby's hands clenched into fists as she frowned and without much warning she changed Kraelyn into a puppy again. "You were saying?" she said looking down at Kraelyn with a raised eyebrow and a bit of a smirk.

Emika sighed a bit at her daughter's antics. "Shelby, change him back before the maids come out with the food." she said, looking at her daughter with mild amusement.

"But Mom!!" Shelby whined.

"Either you do it or I will."

She sighed. "Fine . . ." she said and changed Kraelyn back reluctently and turned from him, pouting, her arms crossed over her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 am
(o-o Why not? T__T. Purple=Good. Other Colors=Vary. Joe Carlos (orange)=Bad. Orange=Fruit. ^__^ Simple!)

Kraelyn watched her hands clench into fists, only to feel himself shrinking as he was turned into a puppy again. He narrowed his eyes as he looked up at her, prepared to speak only to hear Emika coming to his defense. As he was eventually turned human again, he grinned, "Thank you, 'Mom'." And then he turned back to Shelby, wrapping his arms around her and her crossed arms from behind, "I was saying, that you are adorable, Shel."

At the sound of a clearing throat, he grimaced before pulling away to see Jyrek with an arched brow, "Er..very..nice..looking?"

Jyrek couldn't help it, he laughed aloud at that. "You can stop acting like I'm going to bite you at any moment..it's not necessary."

Kraelyn just chuckled at that, seeming not so amused.."Aheh...heh.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:00 am
((*shrug* There are just some things that my brain doesn't seem to understand . . .))

Emika giggled a bit seeing the scene. And then the maids came in and set the food out for them. "Okay you guys. Let's all sit down and eat, shall we?" she asked with a smile.

Shelby sat down at the table quickly, oddly enough feeling awkward when caught between her dad and Kraelyn . . . so she sat next to her mom to get away from that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:24 pm
(T__T b..b..but..that's so Joe Carlos! *sobs* <3)

The men sat down and prepared to eat, only to both glance up at the entrance of a messenger. The messenger would normally go straight to the king since he has power over his wife, but not knowing that Jezek was here..not having known Jezek in fact, he went to the only royal besides Shelby that he knew of. "A message, my lady." He gave it to her and then bowed.

Jyrek looked over to her with a frown..any messages should have gone to him..but they didn't know that he was king, and he wasn't willing to come out with his animalistic qualities in play.."What does it say, Emika?"

The letter read as follows.

To my dearest Mika:
I have thought of you often since you've been gone. Your kind eyes, your soft skin..the gentleness of your lovely smile. And I am glad, my future wife, that you have gotten to meet your daughter again. I look forward to meeting her myself..and with things being as they are, I've stepped it up a week..I shall arrive by tomorrow...and then I will be with you again, my heart.

Love,
Maxim.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:46 pm
((*blink blink* . . . sorry . . . maybe it's because I don't know who Joe Carlos is . . .))

Emika stared at the letter, rereading the part about him stepping it up a week and him arriving . . . THERE . . . tomorrow. "H-he . . . M-Maxim . . . is . . . coming here . . ." she said, handing the letter to Jyrek with a slightly shaking hand. She hadn't planned on this development. Although she should have suspected it . . . but a week? The wedding would be in a week?! She had been expecting a month at least! And she slightly wondered how Jyrek would take it.

Shelby looked from her mother to her father with worried eyes. "What? Why?" she asked, feeling like she was missing something, which she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm
(o-o Joe Carlos is what I call the color orange. I call it Joe Carlos, because I decided that 'orange' is not a color, but a fruit. And I don't like the color orange (a.k.a. Joe Carlos) therefore..JOE CARLOS=BAD! *sobs* o-o and the wedding isn't what got stepped up, his visit to her kingdom is. But it can be the wedding if you want.)

Jyrek watched her reading it and at the words..his eyes narrowed and he took the letter. Every word was more and more anger inside of him growing.."No. He. Is. Not." Each word was a pointed growl. His former protective and possessive instincts had been taken up a notch both by his awakening Snorm side and the beast side.."You are my wife," he tore the paper to shreds, "This is my home," he stood and threw the shreds into the fire, "And he is not welcome here."

The words were spoken lowly as his eyes narrowed onto Emika. True..Emika held the royalty power at present, he couldn't command the other to stay away or use his husband status to force her..but he would sure as Lower World not feel above tieing her up in their bedroom until she saw reason.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:04 pm
((Oh. Okay! *goes for both*))

Emika looked at him, holding her head up proudly, getting over her initial shock. "Yes. He. Is." she said, glaring back at Jyrek. "He would have come here anyways, I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon, so he will be welcomed here because, until you are willing to show yourself as the king with those ears, this is MY home. You have no viable claim." she said and then grabbed a piece of toast from the table and left, tearing into the toast with an angry bite as she left the room. Maxim wasn't a horrible man, and he was a dear friend, so she wouldn't have hostility towards him, but at teh same time, she was hurting herself through her own actions . . . by being so horrible to Jyrek.

Shelby blinked and looked over at Kraelyn, her look asking, 'Did you understand that at all?' Cause she was still utterly confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:14 pm
(o-o esquee? Goes for what..what happened ?! *confuzzled* )

Jyrek frowned at the words initially, and then gave a remarkably inhuman roar at the rest. "I have every claim!" he called after her, prepared to chase her even as his rage grew, "I am your husba-" He paused and cringed, clutching at his stomach...he writhed on the floor for a moment as fur began sprouting from him and his body twisted, elongating and shifting as a snout and tail came forth. When it had finished, he looked down at his now large, pawlike hand in stunned horror, his voice back to the monstrous tones, "Wh..What? But how..?" Jyrek glanced back to Shelby, his eyes red again and pained.

Kraelyn watched the proceedings in surprise, shaking his head at Shelby's question, only to stand in alarm as King Jyrek, which was the only way he could think of the once legendary King, fell to the ground before shifting again..glancing to Shelby, she seemed surprised as well..so then why had he changed, surely Queen Emika hadn't done it?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:25 pm
((Goes for both the Joe Carlos thing and for understanding the thing about the wedding.))

Shelby's eyes widened and seeing both her father and Kraelyn glance at her, she felt . . . hurt. Yes she had done it before, but that didn't mean that she was the one to do it now. "I didn't do it!" she said, getting up out of her chair. "I'll get Mom." she said, running out after her mother.

Emika was completely unaware of the changes her husband was going through and sat down on a chair in one of the drawing rooms, huffing a bit. She felt guilty and angry at the same time. And it hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:36 pm
(Ohhhh, and now it all makes sense. x-x I just had a huge mind blank. I kept thinking I was posting and then I guess my eyes closed..and then I hadn't posted and the words were doing funny things...@_@ *drinking water now* Gooood agua..it cleared my brainwebs a bit. <3)

Jyrek's gaze slid back to the floor as he stayed on all fours, limbs close together as he closed his eyes tightly, laying down on the floor. He was a beast again. Apparently he'd been acting like a beast and gotten what he'd deserved, or perhaps Emika had gotten fed up and done it..did it matter? Jyrek was a beast again, his happiness torn asunder once more..two fat, warm tears trickled down his furry cheeks.

Kraelyn watched Shelby run off and then watched Jyrek changing..he felt terrible for the other..but what could he do to comfort him?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:46 pm
((Water goooood . . . *also drinking water*))

Shelby found her mother finishing up the piece of toast that she had taken. "Mom? Did you change Daddy back to the beasty form?" she asked, a hint of anger to her voice.

Emika's eyes widened and she turned to Shelby with complete shock in her expression. "Of course I wouldn't . . . Jyrek's . . . a beast again?" she asked and then, without waiting for an answer ran back to where Jyrek was to see for herself.

Shelby followed after her mother.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games