Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm
Magdalena smiled and nodded. "Alright then! I'll see you tomorrow, Felicja!" She waved as Felicja turned to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 pm
Felicja checked her cell phone for the time as she ran up the few steps to the court house. She was slightly early, but it wouldn't really matter. As she entered she couldn't help but wonder just how the case was going and if Milliana had stirred up any trouble. She'd only have wait a few moments.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:41 pm
Loud shouts and some crashes came from the nearby courtroom. The door flew open and the sound that was previously muffled became quite loud. Magdalena was holding Milliana is her arms. She saw Felicja and a look of immense relief washed over her expression. She placed the kitten in her hands before quickly returning to the courtroom and closing the door, and it became much quieter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:47 pm
Felicja turned her attention towards the opening door, greeted by the sound of a riot and a hurried Magdalena rushing in her direction. Magdalena quickly handing over the kitten before she could get a decent hello in left her in shock. She stood there with wide eyes. "I guess you cause some troubles." She mumbled, petting the kitten.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm
Milliana shook, looking up at Felicja with terrified eyes. Her mewling was stuttering as she shook. She curled up into a tiny ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:28 pm
Still in shock, Felicja managed a sympathetic frown upon seeing the kittens sad face. "Aww. Just what happened in there?!" She pet her again, "You're all scared, poor thing!" She snuggled the animal close to comfort her.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:54 pm
Milliana's mewls sounded like sobs of fear as she continued to shake and looked up at Felicja with the sadddest eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:06 pm
"I can feel your pain!" She gasped hugging her close. "It's okay! You're safe out here." Felicja pulled a small key chain off of her bag and proceeded in an attempt to distract Milliana with it, dangling it in front of her.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 pm
Milliana looked up at the dangling keychain and mewled quietly. It did indeed seem to distract her from her previous fear as she cautiously batted it with her paw.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:49 pm
With Milliana pleasantly distracted by the key chain, Felicja stared back at the doors Magdalena burst through only moments ago. Curious as to what was going on she crept closer to it, as though she'd be able to hear the trial. She'd stopped dangling the key chain, arm slumped at her side. "I hope things are alright." She mumbled aloud.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm
Milliana sadly mewled at the loss of her play thing. Another few moments and there seemed to be a noise from the courtroom. The doors opened again, but it was much less aggressive than the time prior. People started coming out of the courtroom and Magdalena was with them. She sighed tiredly and then saw Felicja and Milliana. She waved and walked over to them. "Hi. I'm really sorry about before... Milliana got out of her carrying case and one of the piece of evidence the defense was showing was tassel-like, so Milliana jumped for it, missed, and attacked the defense's face... It was really bad..." She shook her head with another sigh. "She was found in contempt of court, so I had to get her out of there as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:04 pm
Felicja stepped away as the doors opened, looking around for the familiar face. She waved Magdalena over when she spotted her among the crowd. "It's no problem at all," She started saying and then out of shock gasped. "She... SHE WHAT?! It's even worse than we'd thought. Ugh." Felicja looked down at the little kitten. "You're to playful for your own good." She frowned, scolding Milliana in a playful, but serious manner. "I'm.. sorry to hear that. I bet the defense was pretty surprised."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:09 pm
"To say the least... I'm just glad animals can't be taken to court. But I'm still going to go formally apologize. I feel so bad for letting that happen. She was my responsibility but she still somehow managed to maul someone..." She shook her head yet again. Milliana was MUCH more of a handful than she ever imagined. She walked over towards the Defense Lobby. She spotted the defense attorney. "That's the poor guy..." She told Felicja, pointing to a man wearing red and holding his face, looking quiet unhappy as a girl wearing strange blue clothing inspected his face and let out a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 pm
"Yeah, fortunately." She commented, following after Magdalena with Milliana still in hand. "Looks like you did a number on him, Milliana. Who knew such a cute little kitty could be capable of such a thing." Felicja grimaced and then let out a nervous laugh. "Might as well get it over with, right?" She said, taking a step ahead of Magdalena.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm
"R-right..." She walked over to them and coughed to let them know she was there.

Apollo looked to where the cough came from. "You! I didn't know siccing your cat on the defense was something prosecutors did!"

"I know. And I am soooo sorry! I never imagined she'd get out of her cage and attack you!" She said in a sincere tone and a bow.

Apollo still had his face covered. "That really hurt, you know! Teach your cat not to attack other people!"

"I will, I will. I promise you'll never have to worry about her ever again if we face each other in court again! It's just that I just got her and I didn't want to leave her alone..."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games