Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:11 am
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake shook his head in disgust. "Yer a monster. Nothin' more dan dah slimeballs that run this academy." He hissed, venom slowly creeping into his voice. She had stooped to their level and was close to the point of no return.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:12 am
And odd healing light flashed from the crane on Drake's shoulder.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 am
"I'm a vampire," Lily replied with a shrug. She didn't expect anything different from anyone. This was what she had been told by most people she had met her entire life. "You expected anything different?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 am
"...I EXPECTED SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!" The crane thought incredibly loudly.
A drop of blood formed in the corner of Kir's left eye and it trailed down his face like a tear. He didn't appear to notice it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 am
"Critters choose der own ways in life. When I met yah, you were a good person, striving t' protect, not destroy." Drake answered coldly, "I could respect dat as it was something I wanted to be able to see in my self for a long time: Trying to help those in need rather than takin' out my frustration on others..." He completely ignored the crane, uncaring of what it was doing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 am
Lily looked over at the crane, suddenly interested in it. She wasn't sure what it was trying to tell her but it seemed important. Then she glanced briefly at Drake and shook her head at him. She was protecting, she was just being more proactive about it. Then her eyes returned to the carne but her mental assault on Lawrence didn't let up in the slightest.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:24 am
"...Lily! Never lose sight of who you are! This is not what you are! ... I never asked for this!" The crane pleaded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 am
Drake finally took notice of the crane. he hoped that Kir could get through to Lily. In the back of his mind he wondered how Kir had gained the ability to talk through this crane.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:32 am
Lily didn't seem to react to what the carne was saying. She seemed to get that was trying to tell her somethin but she didn't want to hear. This place was evil and she wanted to destroy it, she knew that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:34 am
"You sicken me." Drake hissed and spat at her feet. "Yah won' even listen to dah one closest t' yah. And yer just usin' him like yer slave."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:37 am
"I never wanted you to come back here! I was prepared to live my life with that was dealt to me! Lily, I love you more than anything! You can't do this! Please!" The crane thought.
"..." Kir glanced over his shoulder at what Lily was looking at. He prepared to kill the crane for disturbing Lily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 am
Drake glared at Kir. "Don't even think about it." He threatened, ready to protect the paper crane.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 am
Lily suddenly stiffened when she heard this. She was beginning to wonder if she'd made a mistake but she was afraid to acknowledge it and come off this sort of venom high she was on at that moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:46 am
"..." Still attacking the people in the room relentlessly, Kir turned around and shot an arrow of ice at Drake.
The small crane flew in front of the attack and deflected it. Doing that wasted most of it's magic and it started drifting to the ground silently.
It still looked like Kir was crying tears of blood from his left eye.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am
Don't attack it, Lily thought to him, meaning the crane. Leave the beast man alone too. She looked back at the others in the room, trying to think.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games