Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:27 am

Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Yeah, but I got over it. I swear lol, if I ever get the chance to screw his character over, I will do it lol.))
(( Lol then you should have just ranted at me after the exams. Also if you try and screw Hanzo over you'll suffer the same fate as teddy.... twisted Also Hanzo doesn't hate you I do))

((See, well considering that you incorporate your RP character in RL, I think it is fair to kill your character...I mean, you sometimes use his emotions as yours and stuff. So if I get the chance to kill Hanzo off, that means I get to destroy a little piece of you...no, I am joking completely about the ending part. Still, I am going to try and kill your character in the future biggrin .))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Explosions would be going off in every corner of the Meadow, causing smoke and debris to be going everywhere, making it impossible to see. In all of this smoke and debris flying everywhere, fighting could obviously be going on within it. Fire balls would suddenly be seen flying out of the clouds of smoke in every direction, causing the smoke to get more dense and even harder to see in. After a few minutes of this, atleast ten Tai's would be seen flying out of the giant smoke cloud, apparently thrown out by something. A second goes by, without any noise going on at all. No punches or kicks or groans, or anything really. Then finally, a giant flame "line" would come out of the smoke cloud, that appeared to be in the shape of a dragon. It looked like someone pulled off the Dragon Fire technique within the cloud. After another few minutes pass by, the smoke finally clears and Tai can be seen in a completely new outfit and hair-do, that appeared similiar to what the clones had on. This Tai just had a smirk on his face, showing that he was obviously happy about what he just did.

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Yeah, but I got over it. I swear lol, if I ever get the chance to screw his character over, I will do it lol.))
(( Lol then you should have just ranted at me after the exams. Also if you try and screw Hanzo over you'll suffer the same fate as teddy.... twisted Also Hanzo doesn't hate you I do))

((See, well considering that you incorporate your RP character in RL, I think it is fair to kill your character...I mean, you sometimes use his emotions as yours and stuff. So if I get the chance to kill Hanzo off, that means I get to destroy a little piece of you...no, I am joking completely about the ending part. Still, I am going to try and kill your character in the future biggrin .))
(( I'll look forward to that. 3nodding Also I will still pass you if can get Orion to write a report on your progress and skills and I might look it over with the hokage and see what she thinks. That's only if you want to and I don't expect any favors if that's what your thinking. ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

(( I'll look forward to that. 3nodding Also I will still pass you if can get Orion to write a report on your progress and skills and I might look it over with the hokage and see what she thinks. That's only if you want to and I don't expect any favors if that's what your thinking. ))

((Well I will say thanks for that and also...has the timeskip happened here or not? People in the chatroom have said it has in Konoha (Atleast Crimson did) and I'm not sure here now...because that last post is definately for it. Tai wouldnt get that good in a few days XD.))

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

((Well I will say thanks for that and also...has the timeskip happened here or not? People in the chatroom have said it has in Konoha (Atleast Crimson did) and I'm not sure here now...because that last post is definately for it. Tai wouldnt get that good in a few days XD.))
(( I've recently been promoted to crew and when I talked to them about it they said it starts when eris5 posts it in the forums but others are saying it's already happened or happened when Abdiel died so it's hard to tell. My guess is just wait for it to be announced. ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

(( I've recently been promoted to crew and when I talked to them about it they said it starts when eris5 posts it in the forums but others are saying it's already happened or happened when Abdiel died so it's hard to tell. My guess is just wait for it to be announced. ))

((Well I guess I will just leave my own post alone then...))

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:22 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

(( Oh and get Orion to pm it to me then I'll talk to the hokage about it. I think you've got potential and I'm sorry for holding you back by a arguement that had nothing to do with the rp. ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

(( Oh and get Orion to pm it to me then I'll talk to the hokage about it. I think you've got potential and I'm sorry for holding you back by a arguement that had nothing to do with the rp. ))

((Yeah...its okay. I was being an a*****e anyway, and I kinda deserved it. I mean...the way you handled that was kind of wrong though. I dont honestly see myself why you held me back because of that, but it doesnt matter. I basically deserved it, and I am just leaving that behind myself now. Also, I will have Orion send that message to you.))

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:28 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

((Yeah...its okay. I was being an a*****e anyway, and I kinda deserved it. I mean...the way you handled that was kind of wrong though. I dont honestly see myself why you held me back because of that, but it doesnt matter. I basically deserved it, and I am just leaving that behind myself now. Also, I will have Orion send that message to you.))
(( Alright sounds good I'm gonna stop ooc before Orion get's pissed lol. XD ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 am

A hooded figure was sitting in a tree overlooking the clearing, a black and white mask covering his face, the eye hole on the black part was black, as if something was covering up the eye, and his other eye was mosiac patterned. He wore a Black cloak with blue swirls, with black trousers with a blue line down it, and black shoes, under the black cloak he wore a another black long-sleeve t-shirt, which had blue lines going diagonaly down it. He swung backwards, dissapearing, and reapearing in the middle of the clearing, about 10ft from tai. "well, well well.........its been a long time, and i see you've gotten slightly stronger....." he smiled beneath the mask, his now blonde hair visible under the hood, his hands still gloved, it had been 5 years since he last saw tai, and he wanted to 'test' to see if he'd had given his eye much use.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Tai hears Dp speak, and almost is in disbelief that he was still alive. He turns around, listening to what Dp had to say. His statement had almost instantly came right back down to Earth. Only a few seconds ago, he was completely happy and full of joy that he actually just pulled off that Training Session. He had fooled himself into thinking he got good...and deep down he knew he hadnt improved at all. Five years had gone by, and he had only learned three jutsu. Only one from Orion...and the other two from scrolls. He had mastered his other techniques, but it still wasnt much. He had saw many other ninja get so much stronger over those years...and now...he had fallen behind by so much. This angered Tai so much, because he had almost been at a complete standstill with his abilities. Like everyone else, he knew Dp had gotten so much better. This battle's winner was obviously going to be Dp...and Tai didnt like that at all.

Tai suddenly lets out some kind of angry growl from his lips, obviously angry at himself. He was so slow...practically useless he thought, being no use to the stronger ninja of the Village. Tai looks straight at Dp with his right eye, glaring at him, also obviously angry at him. He wasnt going to fight him...it was no use. After a moment he finally speaks in an angry tone "No...I know what your thinking right now. I wont fight you...I...havent gotten any better from when you last saw me. No use!" Tai then instantly disappears after saying this, apparently using the body flicker technique...he wasnt in the mood to stay around anymore.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:06 pm

The Hooded figure just shrugged, body flickering out of the clearing.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Tai suddenly appears high up in the middle of the Meadow, smacking hard down into the ground when he begins to fall. He begins to breath heavily, obviously tired and angry. While laying on the ground, he begins to slam his fists down onto the dirt, showing another sign he was angry. He begins to mumble to himself in an angry tone "I cant even beat down a Academy Student in only a few minutes...I am so weak..." With all of these thoughts of him being weak, he completely forgot why he wanted to be a ninja in the first place...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm

In a puff of smoke, Orion appeared behind his student, resting his hand on his shoulder. His face was virtually the opposite of Tai's expression, having a somber look on his own face, instead of Tai's angry one.
"What's got you down, Tai?"
He asked.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games