Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 am

Pyro arrived back to the tree house "so you think he's ready for the orb?" spike asked

"yea he's ready i mean he's the raikaga he has a demon and know's how to control it greatly" pyro told spike

"your right he is ready then lets hop he know's what to do with it" spike said"

"yea well lets get some training done" pyro said pulling out the fire scroll.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 am

Pyro got ready to learn a new jutsu and saw Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) "wow this one looks interesting ill do this one" pyro said

"ok im ready....Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)" pyro said feeling something in his stomach and tried to exhale but nothing but air came out. 1/5

"Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)" the air in pyro's stomach felt bigger and so pyro put a little more chakra into the gas and tried to inhale and spit it out of his mouth but only got a little gas out.2/5

"Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) " pyro this time put chakra in his stomach first then the gas and shoot a pretty good amount of gas out but not enough to cover a good amount of space.3/5

"ok im getting their i just gotta keep trying...Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)" the same procedure that pyro did before is what he did again and inhaled a good amount of air and shot out gas into the air but nothing happened.4/5

"Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)" pyro made the gas and inhaled and put his fire nature into it and shot out gas that covered a vast amount of space and then pyro molded a little bit of fire and touched the invisible gas while he was shotting out the gas and ignited it.

"Yes i did this will be good for a fight" pyro said going inside to take a rest.

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Pyro decided to take a break and take a look around the village.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 am

" why am i here?" hunter thouht to himself. then sees the smoke. "aw damn."

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 am

he gos to the cloud dourms
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Mizu appeared at the treehouse hopeing to find him "were can he be" she pondered.

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Pyro arrived to the tree house after a boring day of training and saw a little girl near the tree house looking as if she was trying to find something or someone. So he decided to walk up to the girl "uhh hi what areyou looking for?" pyro asked
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Mizu looked at the man "Hi im mizu hasu and i was looking for someone" she asked

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:54 pm

"uhh ok who ar........WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY MIZU HASU??" Pyro said suprizingly
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:59 pm

"Yes I did.Is there something wrong?" Mizu said

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:11 pm

"pyro i dont remember dad or mom saying anything about a sister" spike said "i know i know lets find out if she is my sister" pyro said to spike "ok Mizu...is it..who is it that you are looking for?" pyro asked
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 pm

hunter jumps in a tree and listens to them talk then slips and falls. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" *thud* "a my a**!!"

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 pm

"Im looking for somone named pyro.Do yo know him?" she said
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm

(come on now i fell out a tree it a damn loud thud.)

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:32 pm

(yea yea i know) pyro looked at mizu "yea im pyro why?....." pyro then noticed hunter falling out of the tree. " hunter nows not a good time"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games