Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm
"With us I assume.. Unless she's had a change of heart..." Blaize replied calmly, looking towards Ravyn to see that she didn't overstep any boundaries. "I don't like that Alex has left though... Something doesn't sit right with me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:04 pm
"No doubt he has run back to the Jarian's to barter information for leniency. Little does he know that he hasn't nothing of value to trade with them.

He gave a small laugh before making his way over to Ravyn.

"And what are your goals here, little one?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 pm
Ravyn bristled at the 'little one' comment. "I'm not that short.." She mumbled before looking Memon up and down, assessing his threat to her. "You went to kindergarten right? We share before asking? So, share." She gestured with her relatively unhurt shoulder for him to go ahead. She was glad that he showed up when he did, however creepy it was that Blaize knew someone was coming before he went through the door. Disappearing chairs were a little strange too. She really didn't want to explain to Blaize how she didn't feel the injuries before, and her behavior during the fight. I hope I never will...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:21 pm
He chuckled a bit at the young one's bravado. He liked that.

"Yes I did, although I must tell you that kindergarten in the underworld is much different than in the mortal world. There, we beat the one's we want information from."

He conjured his chair again, sitting before her as he summoned a small, black orb. He gave it a silent command and it proceeded to circle her slowly, and she would find that her wounds began to hurt less and less with every second.

"But I've come to learn that brute force isn't always the best way to obtain information. Wouldn't you agree?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm
Ravyn watched the orb silently with her eyes. She noticed that her wounds were hurting less, but she was wondering what ELSE it was doing. She remained tense as the strange man revealed information, whether he was aware of it she didn't know, he wasn't human...I'm SO not relaxing around this guy, money or not. She quickly decided to tell him what he wanted, but nothing else. "I just want some cash and a place to stay. Why? What else can you give me?" She was following the orb with her eyes, if it got any closer or suddenly changed direction, she would bolt out that door and never come back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:02 pm
The orb continued it's work as he considered her question?

"Money? Is that all you truly desire?"

He rose from his chair, and it once again disappeared as he did.

"I think I can do you one better, young one. Your own lair, fit for a queen, stocked with everything that money can possibly buy."

He motioned over to the portal that led from Blaize's lair back to the Grand Hall.

"The only thing you need to do is sign your name in the book upon the central pedestal in the Grand Hall. Then a doorway leading to your lair will appear. Only you, and any you allow, will have access to it. Of course I can still give you a sizable salary if you so desire as well."

He turned back to her.

"Do we have an agreement?"

((If you choose to sign the book, you'll have to change your allegiance in your profile to the Magma Plains, and while I'm on the subject, Blaize you'll have to do the same, if you haven't already...damn Jasae...))  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 pm
Blaize watched silently, taking every possible meaning for Ravyn's body language. She didn't know why, but her entire body was tingling and telling her to be on her guard.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:24 pm
"Well, the things money can get me are pretty nice..." Ravyn defended herself quietly. She became interested when Memon mentioned that she would, essentially, have her own private house with a lock that no one could pick. "It can get me...whatever I want?" She looked at him suspiciously, but stood up to walk to the portal. She was feeling much better. If that thing wanted to kill me, why would it be helping me? She mused as she stood in front of Memon. "What do you want from me besides my name and my loyalty?" That's what she figured signing her name meant.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:38 pm
He laughed a bit at her cautious nature. He could tell that she expected him to be much more...sinister than he had been. In truth, in years past, he would have.

Time has a way of changing people...even demi-gods.

"Nothing more than what I have already asked, I assure you."

He turned towards Blaize, as if to discuss something with her before turning back to Rayvn again.

"Just so you know. Your room maybe be inaccessible to those you don't want, but it is not closed to me under any circumstances. This is my creation, and as such everything within it as well is under my dominion. But don't feel threatened by that, I assure you I will not enter your lair without warning beforehand."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:53 pm
Ravyn nodded slowly, accepting his answer, but not really feeling comforted by it. Sure, NOW you don't want anything else, but what about later... "Alright. I'll sign on." She walked through the portal and into what seemed like the main hallway. She easily spotted the book on the pedistal in the large room. Wow, a big space for such a little book... She took the quill resting in it's pot and quickly signed her name in a tense looking script, Ravyn Faina. "Okay, where's that door...?" She looked around the room and quickly found a door with her name, in her writing, stood. "Creeeepy..." She mused before stepping closer.
She leaned and pressed her ear to the door, listening for someone on the other side. Silence was all she heard over her own heartbeat. She carefully opened the door, keeping it between herself and the empty room beyond. She peeked in and gasped, the door swinging inward as she gasped. Large bookshelves stood around the room, reaching to the ceiling. "Wow..." Was all Ravyn could say.

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 pm
After Ravyn had left, he turned his attention back to Blaize.

"What of her capabilities? Is she an able warrior?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:17 pm
"She's very capable.... She is an assassin like I am. Her weapon of choice is the blades on her arm, an she uses them... extremely well." Blaize grinned. "Her agility is pretty good too..... Though... she has a hard time trusting people... Which suppose is a good thing to an extent." Blaize nodded, knowingly. "Anything else you need to know?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 pm
He nodded quietly throughout her response.

"No, you've given me all I need, thank you. Now rest up, for we won't be dormant much longer."

He turned swiftly and left through the portal back to the Grand Hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 pm
Ravyn wandered into her room, jumping as the door swung shut behind her, as she wanted it to. She went up to the closest bookcase covered in books, and tried to reach for one on the higher shelves. She grunted in frustration when her short arms couldn't reach the novel. I hate being short... She thought as she paced in front of the bookcase. She stopped suddenly as an idea hit her. She grabbed onto the highest shelf she could reach and tested her weight on it. It held her. Good, I don't want to die trying to get a book to read...How embarassing. She blushed at the thought as she stepped up onto a shelf below the one she was grabbing. Climbing like a cat, she reached the desired shelf where her book was. Shouting triumphantly, she held her treasure above her head. "Finally!" She crowed, dropping to the ground to try and find a chair for her to sit in.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:04 pm
He crossed the Grand Hall quietly and made his way through the newest doorway, looking around in mild surprise. It was reminiscent of the Tenth Sea Library, but on a much smaller scale.

"I trust you are enjoying your new accommodations, Rayvn?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games