Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Pokey thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:33 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Is he... obese? =/

xd
Well, he isn't obese now, but he will soon.
He used to be really skinny to the bone a couple of years ago.
Then tasty junk food came into his life and he became addicted.
Now he's fat, not exactly really obese xd

I used to be really skinny, but now I'm average o___o;;
The same thing happened to my bro lol. Do your parents own a takeaway or something? That might explain it.

No.
Cos my mum doesn't do takeaway.
My brother just raids around the house looking for food that helikes, whatever he likes, he gets addicted and starts eating huge amounts of it.
Recently he's been addicted to chocolate fairy cakes, and I only ate 2 out of the 12 emo
Ahahaha, my bro does that. My mum bought a cream and jam sponge from asda a few days ago and he's been eating at least a slice a day. There's less than half left and I've only eaten one slice so far. xd

And I thought your bro might just eat a lot of fried food or chinese takeaway cos my parents own a chippy and bring home unsold stuff to eat for their dinner, so my bro might go eat some too. Eventhough he's already had his dinner. >.>

Heh I used to be quite skinny when I was 7 years old. But then my parents bought a takeaway store, with tons of fatty junk food that I couldn't reeist. I became addicted to that junk food, and so I became overweight.
My bro and I were brought up in fish and chip shops, 3 different ones to be precise haha. Every time we moved house my parents opened up a new chip shop wherever we settled, so I was overweight since I was a baby. Luckily for me as I grew older I became more active and ate less junk, so have slimmed down a lot compared to how I was say... 5 years ago?

The opposite has happened with my bro lol. He's eating more than me most days, which can't be good but hopefully he'll also slim down when he's a teenager.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
The same thing happened to my bro lol. Do your parents own a takeaway or something? That might explain it.

No.
My brother just raids around the house looking for food that helikes, whatever he likes, he gets addicted and starts eating huge amounts of it.
Recently he's been addicted to chocolate fairy cakes, and I only ate 2 out of the 12 emo
Ahahaha, my bro does that. My mum bought a cream and jam sponge from asda a few days ago and he's been eating at least a slice a day. There's less than half left and I've only eaten one slice so far. xd

And I thought your bro might just eat a lot of fried food or chinese takeaway cos my parents own a chippy and bring home unsold stuff to eat for their dinner, so my bro might go eat some too. Eventhough he's already had his dinner. >.>

Heh I used to be quite skinny when I was 7 years old. But then my parents bought a takeaway store, with tons of fatty junk food that I couldn't reeist. I became addicted to that junk food, and so I became overweight.
My bro and I were brought up in fish and chip shops, 3 different ones to be precise haha. Every time we moved house my parents opened up a new chip shop wherever we settled, so I was overweight since I was a baby. Luckily for me as I grew older I became more active and ate less junk, so have slimmed down a lot compared to how I was say... 5 years ago?

The opposite has happened with my bro lol. He's eating more than me most days, which can't be good but hopefully he'll also slim down when he's a teenager.

Well I did slim down from 12 to 15 as that was when I had my growth spurt. Also during that time I rarely went out to eat and most of the food at home was healthy. But since year 10 I've piled on the kilos again, with the deadly combination of dining at fast food restaurants and eating the oily food that is served for the old people at our nursing home. xd  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:50 am
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

No.

Well I did slim down from 12 to 15 as that was when I had my growth spurt. Also during that time I rarely went out to eat and most of the food at home was healthy. But since year 10 I've piled on the kilos again, with the deadly combination of dining at fast food restaurants and eating the oily food that is served for the old people at our nursing home. xd
Why are you at a nursing home? 0__o' old man... *poke, poke*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:09 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Why are you at a nursing home? 0__o' old man... *poke, poke*

Idiot, I work at nursing home!!!! scream  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:18 am
Toki's parents own chippy shops o__O

My uncle and auntie in Derby own a Chinese Takeaway shop, but they have daughters who aren't fat that eats takeaway's everyday.

And my other other auntie and uncle in Derby were so concerned about their elder sons skinny-ness that they fed his lots of abolone o__O But he still is quiet skinny, but not as skinny in the past.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:27 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9

My uncle and auntie in Derby own a Chinese Takeaway shop, but they have daughters who aren't fat that eats takeaway's everyday.

And my other other auntie and uncle in Derby were so concerned about their elder sons skinny-ness that they fed his lots of abolone o__O But he still is quiet skinny, but not as skinny in the past.
Ahhh abalone, the king of seafood, apparently.

If they wanted him to get fat then why don't they just give him KFC or burger king? That'd probably work much better than abalone seeing how much fat there is. Tell your uncle to watch Supersize Me, that should give him some ideas. wink

@Mini: Alright calm down grampa, don't flip your wig. sweatdrop

And how was I meant to know you work in a nursing home eh? I don't exactly take details of your life or anything, quite the opposite. ¬_¬  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:32 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

If they wanted him to get fat then why don't they just give him KFC or burger king? That'd probably work much better than abalone seeing how much fat there is. Tell your uncle to watch Supersize Me, that should give him some ideas. wink

And how was I meant to know you work in a nursing home eh? I don't exactly take details of your life or anything, quite the opposite. ¬_¬

Abalnone is extremely expensive I heard o__O;;
And no, my auntie and uncle thinks that its much healthier to feed their son abalone than junk food xp
So their son gains fat, but healthily.
And their son is only 8 years old.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:39 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

And no, my auntie and uncle thinks that its much healthier to feed their son abalone than junk food xp
Haha well they shouldn't really be that worried if he's only 8 years old. He'll probably gain a bit as he hits puberty, well he'll need to for his growth spurt.

My dad said abalone was really expensive and whenever he sees a chef cooking it on TVB he'll say in canto, "Ahhhh abalone, the king of seafood." mrgreen  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:41 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

No wonder you mistake me for things I ain't, like thinking I am a girl or gay stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:43 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Haha well they shouldn't really be that worried if he's only 8 years old. He'll probably gain a bit as he hits puberty, well he'll need to for his growth spurt.

My dad said abalone was really expensive and whenever he sees a chef cooking it on TVB he'll say in canto, "Ahhhh abalone, the king of seafood." mrgreen

More like king of seafood and expensive-ness
My mum thinks the tin of abalone in our kitchen is precious like gold and should be eaten without wasting a single bit of it xd

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:48 am
Minielf
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

No wonder you mistake me for things I ain't, like thinking I am a girl or gay stare
Nah those times I was just joking around, surely you can tell the difference between joking and being serious?

And of course, you could be a girl or a gay man in real life, we're online so there's no actual way to prove it. rolleyes

@Saph: Well the same applies for my dad. My mum on the other hand is the durian hogger haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:08 am
-pokes all-  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Saucy Jezz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:36 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Nah those times I was just joking around, surely you can tell the difference between joking and being serious?

And of course, you could be a girl or a gay man in real life, we're online so there's no actual way to prove it. rolleyes

@Saph: Well the same applies for my dad. My mum on the other hand is the durian hogger haha.

O.O

You had a sex change too? xDD!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:38 am
rofl

Marshmallow got a sex change too?!

What would HKC say?  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Saucy Jezz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:41 am
I have no idea gonk Maybe I should try and get her to turn into a man! xB  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games