Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 pm

((alot of people know toad summons...and im the origional))

Reiko nodded. "alright, but no more than three people if possible, Syn." Reiko turned to Yokai, then looked at her scrolls "the only mission i have right now is to clean out the park, a D rank unfortunately. Will you take it?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:43 pm

"Yes Ma'am. Hanzo your coming right?"

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:46 pm

((also, jedi just pm'd me and said to forget that he was ever in the office cause he's leaving the guild. so my door is not broken!! HOORAH!))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:49 pm

(wow lol mrgreen )

SynysterGatesRules

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm

(ARE YOU SERIOUS? D-RANK... i guess one mission is better the none. Im a special jounin you know)

Yokai sighed since he heard D-Rank was the only thing. "Are you sure there aren't any harder missions?" Yokai sighed and just said, "Whatever. I accept the mission. One mission is better then no missions at all." Yokai sighed heavily and started to walk out the door.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Yokai got angry and remembered Teddy, "Let me help find Teddy. He was like my brother's best friend and I need to find him. Please, I am strong I can go." Yokai begged Reiko to let him find Teddy. "I must find him, he as my brother's best friend, is like a brother to me AND I HAVE TO FIND HIM!" Yokai was about to start crying and if Reiko said no, Yokai will definetly will be upset.

(sorry for double-posting)

Dripples

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:12 pm

A clone of Kazuma walked in "Hokage-Sama i wish to go help find Teddy, I am and Oinin so it is my job to track ninja" he said and smiled "Plus I don't think anyone here has anything to say about my abilites except maybe Yokai" he said and gave a little glare at him.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 pm

((what rank are you))

SynysterGatesRules

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

((Umm Chuunin, soon to be jounin, just a few more missions, and im part of the Anbu, the chuunin Oinin part))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:23 pm

(( He's a chuunin Oinin are like ANBU in training since you need to be special jounin to make ANBU. ))

*Hanzo nodded*

"Oh course I'm coming Syn, and Kazuma I'm a Sannin and Syn's a Jounin so we are more then enough to take on a genin so how about you and Yokai do a mission together?"

*Hanzo then turned to Reiko*

"I'm going to be leaving but if there is any trouble tell me"

*Hanzo handed Reiko a radio ear piece then put his on. He looked back at Syn.*

"Alright let's head out"

*Hanzo body flickered to the gates*

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm

"Come on kid." Syn follows hanzo.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:29 pm

KAzuma looked at Hanzo"Hanzo-Sam........." he stopped because Hanzo was gone "And he didn't even let me explain" he then turned to Syn "I understand that basically the whole village there is going to try to protect him if you or us were found, which means you could use help, i'm not a nusence, i'm actually skilled as Hokage-Sama or Bambi-Sama, if I had done more missions i would be ajounin, plus I have a sort of vendetta with Teddy I want to seetle" he said the last bit quietly, quite ashamed of himself seeking a sort of revenge.

irishshamrock12

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:46 pm

((excuse me miss hokage hero is the original so ya I don't know who told you you were but I am tyson-su who is the original character))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Yokai sighed and went to the park to finish his D-rank mission, "I'm never gonna rank up."

Dripples

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games