Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:11 pm
A rippling effect seemed to come out of a small group of agents off to one side.
The guitars and blades shrunk in size and collided with each other.
"Poor organizational skills?" on agent questioned in a monotone.
"Poor organizational skills." another affirmed with a nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:37 am
The four members of Minority Quotient burst from the door of the bar. By this point, the barricade was almost complete, and unfortunately, Lance’s car was parked across the street. The tall buildings of the Marketplace reached up, brushing the skies with their pinnacles, spires, flagpoles, laundry lines, and advertisements and billboards. Atticus’s gaze surveyed them with a careful eye, full of wonder and sorrow, joy of remembrance and pain of loss. Only when he had seen his fill did he turn his gaze back to the Agents of the Theoretical Enigma Network, the TEN Organization. He also watched the Red Blazer Brigade. Their efforts were valiant, but unsuccessful.

That’s because they were going at it all wrong. As members of the Theoretical Enigma Network, all but the grunts had been altered into reality. So fighting them in a logical, realistic manner was out of the question.

That meant that there was only one solution.

“Red Blazer Brigade, how good are you at musicals?”  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:12 am
"Well as it stands I'm lead vocalist and most of the band equipment. Honeydew has a gutair, Puff can blend beats with the best of them, and Tickey... What the hell can you do?" Shinobu replied to the question.

"Well, I can drum up something." Tickey said before punching the ground and raising four drums. "The Drum of Elements is a fitting insturment for me." She said as she picked up the drums.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:56 pm
(Bored, nya.)  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:16 pm
Lance looked at the red blazer brigade in disbelief. At first it would seem he was surprised they were a band, that is, until he said what really had him shook.

"Not music, MusicALS, you numb skulls..." he said reaching into his pocket for his lighter. He held it up to the cigaret in his mouth and set the tip alight.

"... unfortunately the only song I can remember is "Betrayed" right now. And we have neither an accountant or a fat man. Plus, it would probably just be a bad choice, considering our position."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:28 pm
"Okay, I just heard music and my mind jumped from there." Shinobu said scratching his head. "Um... I don't know that song, I'm a J-pop kinda guy." He said before he started thinking. "Do you know Singing In The Rain?" He said thinking again.

Puff hopped up onto his feet. "I'm back and ready to sing." He said thinking of a musical. "What about A girl worth fighting for?"

The female Red Blazers slapped their foreheads, ashamed of the males.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:10 pm
"Just try not to get hurt then."
Atticus turned to his bandmates, a soft smile sticking on his lips.
"The show must go on."

Sabriel nodded softly and held her sticks at the ready. Fang pulled out his keyboard, fingers poised above the ivory and ebony keys. Liam pulled a pick out of his pocket and held it to his bass.
"Let's go Atty."

Atticus cleared his throat and a microphone appeared in his hands, looking as though it belonged there.
"My arm is complete again."
A deep breath and the song began soft and slow. Atticus began speaking softly.

"Another hero, another mindless crime,
Behind the curtain in the pantomime."

His voice picked up as he began to sing.
"Hold the line.
Does anybody want to take it anymore?"

A quick pause and Sabriel, Fang, and Liam began to play.
"The show must go on!
The show must go on!
Inside my heart is breaking!
My make-up may be flaking,
But my smile still stays on!"

Atticus's voice started to fly, picking up volume and power as the already malleable reality of Byako started changing.
"Whatever happens I'll leave it all to chance.
Another heartache another failed romance.
On and on
Does anybody know what we are living for?
I guess I'm learning.
I must be warmer now.
I'll soon be turning round the corner now!"

And suddenly, Atticus was floating above the center of the agents, the sky dark above them.
"Outside the dawn is breaking,
But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free!"

Spotlights from nowhere struck the tall man in the shy, holding him in place, illuminating his very core.

"My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies.
Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die.
I can fly - my friends!"

The light grew blinding, filling him to the brim and then...

"I'll top the bill!
I'll overkill!
I have to find the will to carry on!
On with the
On with the show!"

Shafts of light flew from Atticus's prone form striking the agents like blades, cutting through the dark. A path opened up before the Red Blazers, Lance, and the members of Minority Quotient, cut through the agents by swaths of light. The band members took off for the car at a sprint as the song faded from the air. Atticus began to drop, unconscious, from the skies. Sabriel caught him softly in her arms and continued to run until they had made it to the car.

Sirens began piercing the silent air.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:29 pm
"I don't get what happened, but RUN!" Puff shouted before the Red blazers broke into a run for the car.

"I didn't get the chance to sing, bah." Shinobu said as he ran.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:36 pm
Lance slid over the roof of the car as he dashed for the drivers seat. His teeth were bared in a fierce smile, keys in his hand. He was the first one in, and luckily so, it was a tight fit.

"Alright, I'm going to say seat belts aren't necessary this time." he said as he looked in the overcrowded back seat. The engine had immediately purred to life, and quickly rose in volume to fierce, though surprisingly melodious roar. As soon as everyone settled (uncomfortable though they would be), Lance shifted the car into drive and raced away, the tires screaming and belching smoke as he went.

"We're lucky we got away from there before the police showed up!" he laughed, looking over the shoulder as they all speed away.

((To the industrial industry district))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 pm
"Well you helped me gain back my memory Caly. Thats what i meant by thank you." The demon with the long blue hair said shyly. Vincent kept close to Caly while Cy led the way through the marketplace. He was hungry as could be and after awhile he stopped at a particular vendor. They sold meats of all kinds, they also sold sandwiches that had the particular meats in them.

"Oh those look delicious." Vincent said as his mouth began watering.

"Pick a few out then demon boy." Cy said as he pulled out his wallet. "While where here we may as grab anything else that grabs our fancy. So if you two spot anything just say so." Cy said suddenly finding himself being a very generous person.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:29 pm
Caly returned the smile and watched Vincent out of the corner of her eye. He remained close, that she didnt mind, but she wished a little that Cy wouldn't be so condescending in calling him "demon boy". It was almost as bad as calling her half breed and that was not something she wished to hear from someone's lips.

At the mention that she could choose some as well she raised her eyes to look at the vampire and said, "I'm fine Cy. I ate enough to last me awhile. Actually I ate more than I was used to."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:07 pm
"I um.. " Vincent started as he had the butcher wrap up several sandwiches. "I dont think thats what he means Caly." Vincent said as he turned to the girl. "I think he means anything in the market place. Not just at this vendor. And there are other things besides food to buy around here. Especially if you know where to look." Vincent said with a smile.

"Yes that is what i meant." Cy said with a smile as he paid for Vincent's sandwiches that were placed into a large brown bag. "Alright lets continue on then..." Cy said as he led the way once again, his pace was slow and casual, especially since it was still evening.

With the sun still up his own abilities were drastically hindered, too long out in the sun and the charm that sat around his neck underneath his clothing wouldnt save him from the affects of sun stroke.

"I dont know how he does it." Vincent whispered to Caly as he looked to Cy. "I feel like he should be bursting into flames at this point. I wonder what his secret is." Vincent said gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:28 pm
Caly flushed, looking away from the two for a few moments before clutching Poison tighter to her. It wrapped its vines around her, forming a type of scarf to drape down. It reassured her that it was really nothing to be embarrassed about.

Then when Vincent started speaking of Cy to her she met his gaze. she glanced at the one ahead of them and then replied, "Actually i think he might have something with a special aura. I've heard of such items that can allow vampires to walk in the daylight. A vampire of my acquaintance had such an item, though now I'm not even sure if it was an item or a skill that he had acquired through his various powers." a thoughtful frown marred her face adn then shrugged it off.

But then something else caught her eye and she turned fully away from the demon...

There was a stall of books and unconsciously she took a few steps closer to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:30 am
"OH i guess that makes sense." Vincent said still wondering what exactly the vampires secret was. AS they walked he let his own gaze wander, but when he saw movemnt out of the corner of his eye he turned and watched as Caly turned completely away from him. Vincent caught where Caly's gaze had gone, to a stall of books.

"Books huh?" Vincent said as he started over to the stall, hoping Caly would follow him. "There's few books that i like. But maybe they have something interesting here."

Cy realized a few seconds later that his group had left him. Backtracking only a foot he found Caly and Vincent heading to a vendor who sold books. He watched as Vincent when right up to the vendor and tried to get Caly to follow him without saying it or pushing her over there.

Cy came to stand just behind Caly, he smiled softly and leaned in close to the girl. "Its not often i get to spend money so why dont you pick out whatever you want?" Cy said as he placed his hand on the small of Caly's back and nudged her towards the vendor's table.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games