Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:08 am

Morganna smiled widely. She was happy to be out of there and happy that she had the same powers as her best friend. "Sounds good," she said. "I suppose I should test out my 'wings' anyway," she chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:15 am

Jean looked at Morganna. "Well here I go" she said as fire surrounded her in the form of a phoenix as she ascended into the air looking down at Morganna. "C'mon, its great,and you wont fall,even if its your first time" she said to her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:39 am

Morganna did the same and nervously took to the air. She was a little unsteady at first, but soon found her balance. "This isn't bad at all," she grinned when she became steady next to Keliah.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 am

Tenshi finished his second wash up and got out of the shower, he then grabed his towel and began to wash himself up thoroughly as he also washed his hair, he then wraped the towel around his waste, like his mother use to do for him when younger and began to brush his teeth, he wasn't doing this for any particular person but just wanted to be atleast clean if he didn't dress up. He then excited the bathroom as he finsihed brushing his teeth and the rest of his daily basic things like wasshing his face and putting on things for his hi-genes.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:11 am

Keliah flew ahead,spiriling around Morganna. "Your mom is going to be so happy when she sees us" she said smiling. As they approached Silicia, Keliah landed down waiting on Morganna. "Auntie Christaan, we're back!!!" she yelled.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 am

Morganna landed, but not quite as gracefully as Keliah. As she touched down, she tumbled forward, somersaulting and landing on her rear.

Christiaan smiled and helped her daughter up. "I see that you girls were having some fun with the phoenix force," she said amazingly cool and calm where her daughter's powers were concerned.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:50 am

Keliah looked at Christaan. "It went better than I thought" she said brushing herself off. "If it werent for my moms journal, we might have never done it right" she said smiling her bun still in tact. "I wonder where everyone is?" she asked herself curiously.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:54 am

Tenshi walked out of his bathrrom to see Neko laying down and looking better than he was before due to giving himself a bath, he then walked over to the bed where he had his cloths laying out and inhaled taking in the wonderful smell of being clean. Tenshi then wondered if his mom and Nephilis left yet as he began to get dress putting on his underwear, then an underarmor top(its not really armor) which hugged his torso and his muscles, he then grabed his white and black shorts taking the towel off and jumping in the air putting them on as he fell gracefully into them, he grabed his sleeves black shirt and put it on, he grabed his white and black star shoes and placed them on his feet, taking the wrist protectors and gloves he put them on and did some quick jabs and a leg sweep swiftly after, for the weights being on him he moved as if they weren't, he then started to comb his hair uup into the natural spikes he always wore.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 pm

"Well, after I knew Tezu opened up the portal for you two, I thought it was something you should do on your own," Christiaan said. "A rite of passage, if you will. And I knew Jean wouldn't leave you going in blind. Anyway, I'm glad you two are alright. Go have fun," she said with a smile, giving the girls a hug before going back to dancing with Tezu, acting like she was a teenager again.

Morganna smiled when her mother finally seemed happy for her abilities. She hugged her back tightly, before grabbing Keliah's hand. "Come on! Let's go find the others," she said excitedly.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:01 pm

"Uncle Nephilis huh? Sure. Just tell Tenshi to get there before we leave. There are somethings I wish him to see." Nephilis said as he took the blue flower's stem and bent it, hanging it over his collar. "Okay you two lovely ladies..." he said in regards to them being the 'prettiest girls around.' He kneels and picks up Lunia, making his neck a reverse chair for her. He holds her hands, asking "I'm ready when you two are. Wanna make a portal or travel my way?"

~Hurry up if you're going to go kid. Don't want to be late for your first expo do you?~ Nephilis smiled and was sure Samara knew why. "Hopefully Tenshi will come. Just left a message." He then chuckles.

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Lunia chuckled and sat on Nephilis's neck with content, not wanting to go down.
"I can see the whole world from up here!"
She laughed again as she was having the time of her life, and she hadn't been with people for years.
"I don't care how we get there... as long as i get my ice-cream!!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:10 pm

"You choose," Samara said simply. "And Tenshi will meet us there. He wanted to primp," she said with a light chuckle. "Besides, he's about the age for him to start meeting girls."

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Nephilis raises a brow, questioning her. "10? Things have changed. Anyway, if you say so beautiful. Ready to sit through some art for some ice cream because I am. Hold on everyone. This ride will be bumpy!" Nephilis said jokingly. He was right though, he'd never teleported more than 400 miles. This was almost three times the distance. He takes Samara's hand softly. "Close your eyes and we'll be there in a..." he teleports to Silicia, releasing Samara's hand immediately breathing hard as well. "Flash....okay, time to get down Lunia...." he kneels down, sliding her off and stands, taking a deep breath. "Well then, in we go. Lorna should be around somewhere. I'm sure we'll find her."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Lunia chuckled as she got off of Nephilis, looking at them both she smiled. She then looked to see such a mass of people, she had never seen so much before. It made her want to adventure round to see what all the fuss was about. But she decided to stay with Nephilis and Samara, she held onto a little handfull of Nephilis's Trousers, scared of losing him. Wondering where the ice-cream was.

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Tenshi has finished getting dress and his hair was done so he decided to leave now, he looked at Neko, "Come we gotta move, this would be some training, for us both, I wanna see if I can keep up with you now!?", he stated as he walked out of his room and towards the main hall to see if they left without him, he saw them just leaving and shrugged as he could get there on his own as he intended to do anyways. Tenshi and Neko then took off running through the main hall towards the exit as they weren't even moving that fast due to being inside, they then ran as if the were jogging in order to get through the people and to the road, as they made it to the road they both began to run, moving swiftly they were neck and neck as they were moving beyond the speed of a normal child at such a young age and slightly beyond that of a normal adult.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games