Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:07 pm
*Miso smirks, and his eyes become hazy.* Don't forget Jack, we're still linked. I could just keep on annoying you until you fix it. *He said, using the telepathic link brought on by the Soul Contract to communicate.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:12 pm
Jack simply scowls at Miso, and leaves the room, and comes back a few minutes later with some tools. He starts to repair the door, with a few bangs here and there.

" By all means, don't mind me, continue the discussion..."  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:31 pm
Iris shook her head.
"Surely she told you... She must have... The only way to get rid of her is to kill her..."
The fact that killing one would kill the other was besides the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:40 pm
*He shrugs, and stands up.* Well, she will die when her use has expired... *With that, he flips on the monitor. It was on an episode of MXC. Miso, however, was oblivious.* See? She's perfectly contained in there!  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:43 pm
Jack pokes his head upwards,

" Do I hear MXC? Hey, is Wall-Bangers on? That's one of my favorite events!"

Jack slowly by slowly gets distracted from fixing the wall, and eventually watches TV with Miso.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:47 pm
*Miso laughs as one of the contestant's "eat it".* Bwahaha! Man, that's gonna leave a mark! Bwahahahaha! *He pulls out a bowl of chips and some dip.*  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:38 pm
Ryu smirked as he sat down on the ground watching MXC he then pulled out from behind him a bowl of Ramen. "Yumm....The last bowl of Ramen....Freshly made..." Ryu said pulling out of chopsticks preparing to eat.
The scent flowing through his nose as he then dived at the hot bowl of Ramen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:57 pm
Such an odd group she had come to acquaint herself with. But, they were always good for a laugh. As they say, laughter is the best medicine, and it seemed it was true.
Iris let out a laugh, and she didn't feel so tired.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:11 am
*Miso reachs for the remote to turn off the TV, but alas, the batteries were dead. Putting on an angry-face, he threw the remote at the screen, the remote colliding with the power button and shutting off the television.* Enough of this tomfoolery. We must get back to work. *He turns to face the front of the room.* It would appear that "The Count"... is having a ball for aristocrats. This is a perfect opportunity for us to learn more about the other factions in this city then they'd like us to know... *He smiles, and pulls out his dress.* It also gives us an opportunity to try out our disguses!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:30 am
Jacks eye twitches.

" I hate you Miso..."

He walks out of the room, and comes back. holding a Sailor Outfit.

" Do you HONESTLY think I'm going to wear this?! I wouldn't be caught DEAD in these clothes!"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:13 am
*Miso stares blankly at Jack.* Jack, need I remind you that the last time you said that your handsome sailor outfit was dumb it caused a small civil war? *At that moment, a figure appears in the door way.* Ah, Violet...

*Violet was standing in the doorway, a strange mark on his forehead. He walked upto Miso's desk, a grim look on his face.* "Is there a reason you called for me? Arn't you going to use my soul as fodder for your psychotic quest to rule the spirit world?"

*Miso laughs, then suddenly stopped.* That mark on your forehead? It means you work for me now. It's a law as ancient as the Nine Hells. *He stands up, smirking.* And you had better learn to like working for me...Or i'll kick your a**...Again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:24 pm
Iris, too, left to return with her disguise. Being a shapeshifter, it would be easy to change her hair length, style, and color, along with her eye and skin color, but she couldn't change anything on her form but that. So, her suit was made a little big - not too big so it was trying to fall off, but big enough to make sure that certain female characteristics weren't easily recognizable when she played the part of the gentleman.

She shortened her hair to her jawline, made it black, and turned her skin a few shades darker. Her eyes she left blue. With great effort, she was capable of changing her wings, tail, ears, and pupils. So, taking a deep breath, she changed both her wings to Angelic and made the feathers black. Her tail and ears she left as they were, and her pupils were turned black as well.

That done, she looked up at Miso. "Are you going to put that mark on Siri, too?"  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:41 pm
*After quickly switching to his more...womanly outfit, he looked up at Iris, and gave a shrug.* Well, I was planning more of a sacraficial kind of thing for her. But now that you mention it...she could prove a useful underling...at least for the time being... *He suddenly blinks, and gets a look of suprise on his face.* Ah! that's what I was forgetting! *Reaching under his desk, he pulls out 6 Cellphone looking devices.* Alright, I imported these bad-boys awhile back... *He removes the coolest looking one, a sliver one with 00 on it, and places it in his handbag. He lays out the rest: Red 01, Blue 02, Green 03, Yellow 04, and Violet 05.* These here are badges. They look like cellphones, but they're actually some high-tech things...I saw them on tv once. *He smirks slightly, and looks at them.* Well? go ahead and pick your badge!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:53 pm
Jack, who somehow slipped into his Sailor outfit already, stares blankly at the cellphones, sucking on a lolipop. He grabs the lolipop,

" I'll get Blue #2..."

He puts the lolipop back into his mouth and grabs the Blue Cellphone, pocketing it into his pocket.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:43 pm
*Violet stares at the badges, and then at Miso, a look of disgust in his eyes.* "I swear...if this has to do with the Dekaranger marathon you watched last month...i'm going to go to the nearest living thing...and kill it..." *He grabs the Violet #5 and smirks slightly.* "It matches my hair..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games