Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:12 pm
He turned to Hokucho sharply. Back in the cave!You're not even supposed to be out and about, Go get off that sore leg now or I'll... I'll tie you down! That was meant to sound somewhat threatening at least, but there was no heart in it, he didn't sound threatening at all. Now please, go and rest, before you end up messing your leg up even worse. Turning back to the cub he shook his head a little. No No, it's ok, don't be afraid.. he's a friend, he won't hurt you either. he's just a little loud mouthed and stubborn. He said with a slight grin, trying to calm the cub.His name is Hokucho, and I am Mephistopheles..  

Meph!stopheles

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:25 pm
Aeden resembled a rabbit caught in a hunter's snare. His eyes were fully dilated and his sides were heaving fitfully. Weakly he tried to respond to the feline, "Mah nmrs," he paused realizing his jaws were still clenched painfully around his tail. Taking a deep breath, he let go of his tail just long enough to say, "My names Aeden."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:30 pm
"Oh yes I apologise... Right away sir." He said slightly sarcastically at the end and started heading in the opposite direction of the cave, determined to help the others in the acve. He jsut thought if he didn't say anything all would be better.  

Hokucho

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:16 pm
[Oi, the drama. Well, if he wants to go there's no stopping him. ] He shook his head with a slight sigh, looking back to Aeden. It's nice to meet you.. kind of. heh.. What brings you this way? Are you hungry? See, Mephi's not mean!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:18 pm
((hehe well theres you, you didnt want him up either way)) Hokucho, after walking fo rhours, found the lab... it was rebuilt... "Damnit... ok just gotta go in quiet..." he said climbing up a wall by a rain gutter, he was light enough to climb it w out falling.  

Hokucho

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:52 pm
Aeden moved slightly closer, peeking around the trunk of the tree. The mere mention of food had him salivating but he didn't dare ask for any, it just seemed ill-mannered. "I, I'm not sure how I got here," he said, choosing his words carefully, "I'm always moving."

Running is more like it, he thought, lowering his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:00 pm
Well, you can stay over the night if you're in a hurry to get moving again, but at least stay and eat. We're all friendly here, and it's the least I can do for scaring you. That said, he turned, and calmly walked back toward the cave. What was that sparkling and glowing in there? That didn't look like Sphyxie's glow..  

Meph!stopheles

Hokucho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:10 pm
Hokucho returned a few hours later with cuts all over, another bullet wound and a backpack that gave off a wierd jingle inside.

((editted))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Krissim Klaw

Hokucho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:20 pm
((true it is, editted but noone else is obviously here but you, me and mephi))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:30 pm
((-nods-I Agree with KK))

Once he came to the mouth of the cave, he realized where that strange glow was coming from, and shifted his shoulder. Well that explains a lot, and opens up a whole new mystery.. He scratched his head a little, then looked down to Aeden. Feel free to introduce yourself.. i'll get you something to eat..

Meph!stopheles

Hokucho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:36 pm
((I side with both of you, thats why, like I said, eddited the post ^^; sorry for the huge mistake on my part))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:44 am
Sirus was surprised at NG's reaction to him. He took a step forward, but she continued to growl at him. He didn't know what to say or do, so he took a step back and kept his distance from her. He noticed Mephi returning with someone new. He smiled and offered a small wave.

"Welcome back, I hope everything's alright...who's that?" he asked, pointing at the newcomer.

In the back of his mind he reconized him from somewhere, but he really couldn;t remember where. Something about that frightened form brought back a faded memory. He also noticed that Hokucho was gone. Probably doing something he shouldn't. Sirus shook his head, the boy wasn't going to heal right at this rate.

"Sphixie and I found this in the back of the caves. It was down a path I've never been before. They glow like she does," he said and held the crystal out to Mephi. "You can't hear it from this little thing, but once you get close to the larger set, you can hear noises. It's very odd,"  

haythere

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:54 am
When sirus held out the crystal, NG lept, biteing his hand, and the crystal, and, running over to steal Spyxies she ran back the way the two had came, snaraling agressively. There was something that drove her mad, and told her that these things should not be out of that place.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games