Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:06 pm
Erk noded in return, "I can definetly see the atraction. If only I didn't have so many responisbilities down in Byako... But thats a thought for another time." Says Erk, who had almost backed his mecha into a building without realising it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:24 pm
beginner nodded "yeah thats why you have to get some wings on and head for the skys now and then right?"  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:33 pm
"Actually, I do just the oposite." says Erk with a laugh, as he maneuvers the mecha a way from a wall, and towards a large fallen beam. "I bury myself in reserch, last time it was for years on end." He sets the beam upright. "But I think a bit of adventure might just be what the doctor ordered out break me out of these doldrums."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:56 pm
Aki entered the scene with her head held high. Her eyes were red for her crying and she looked thin. For those who saw magick they would see it leaking out of her, like a steam through her skin, drifting up to the barrier, empowering it even more. The more magick she gave up the thinner and paler she looked, but Aki took the saftey of her city first.

As she looked around she realized deftly that many ruined buildings had been repaired. She folded her golden-lined wings as she drifted silently to stand in the middle of ruin.

"Who did this?" She asked quietly, green eyes clear, voice steady. She heard voices nearby.

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:59 pm
"Gracefull of course." said Erk with a grin as he saw the new Queen of the castle drift down to the ground on her magnificent wings. He continued his work anyways though, never one to bathe athority in its own lights.

Erk climbed out of his mech and moved towards a large rock nerby from which he bagan to shape bricks with his partisan. They would supliment those broken beyond use by blasts.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:21 am
Brett's clone/projection appeared in Kabina, near Erk and beginer. "Didn't think I could pull that off. Okay here's the scoop. Erk, your helicopter is down on mecha Main Street. I can't hold this projection thing for long so say whatever you need to. Yes, I'm alive." Brett bowed to Aki. "Pleasure to meet you princess Aki. I'm one of the ones who tried to help repair Kabina, Before that blasted Zeon mech appeared. My name is Brett."  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:11 pm
beginner climbed out of her mech and floated down to aki and pulled up her goggles "we have been doing what we could to bring things back to normal aki!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 am
"Great to hear that Brett." says Erk, climbing back into his ride pod. He lifted the carved stones and placed them near a damaged wall. He then climbed back out, and bagan placing stones back into place.

He was hoping to avoid much attention, but that wsn't going to last very long. He needed something to bind the bricks together. However, after checking his person, found he had none. he would have to ask Begginer.

Erk walked from behind the wall, calling out, "Oi! Begginer, where do you guys keep the cement?"

((Well Kikuka, before you get to see why I was asking you those questions. Things might get pretty whacky, so don't get to mad. Hope you all enjoy it.))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:12 am
((oh no eek ))

beginner smiled and pointed to a clunk of metal behind her "i built a cementer mech atachment over there you can use"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 am
"Ah, thank you." says Erk hurrying over there. He was trying to remain inconspicious, having never fully trusted those in a position of any power (though in many ways Aki had proved she was far diffrent from those alredy). However, it was not easily done, as Erk was not only one of the few, if only, wingless person their. Add to that his power suit and wepons, and he was hard not to notice in the crowd. Still, he went over to the machine and started the mixer. Using the spair time he had to guide it over to where he was working.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:03 am
"Well, bye then." Brett's projection went back through time and space to reach him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:35 pm
"Thanks alot, latter man." calls out Erk, while waiting for the mixer to finish its first batch.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:47 am
The gate of Kabina loomed over him like a giant guardian, concealing much of the city from his view. His mind was still occupied with thoughts of the city, and he still knew not why. He approached the gates calmly, marveling in the splendor of their construction. They reminded him so much of his city before it was decimated. He noticed towers just behind the gates, obviously parapets housing controls used to open and close the gates.
He called out, hoping that somebody would let him in.

"Is anybody at the gates?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:35 pm
((How did you get in? The barrier, which surrounds the island in every way imaginable, blocks entry. Unless, of course, you were alredy here, and are simply trying to get into the castle itself.))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:27 pm
((My apologies. I thought the barrier just protected the castle itself. I simply just wanted to expand my character's story in the guild, that's all.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games