Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Anden knew his friend was tired, but Anden was slightly panicking. It was all so new to him, his senses were overloading. He shook James again. "James! Wake up!" he said agitatedly, worried yellow eyes focused on James.

Roland, alert to Erika's presence even while he slept, came in the kitchen behind her, coming up silently and covering her eyes with his hands. "Guess who?" he murmured in his deep, darkly silky voice, his warm, thin-shirt covered chest against her back.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:58 pm

James groaned and got up. "Alright, alright . . ." he muttered and then yawned. "What's wrong Anden?" he asked, looking sleepily at his friend, not noticing the color of his eyes yet due to his tiredness.

Erika giggled a little. "Roland! I need to make breakfast!" she laughed out, pulling down at the hands over her eyes.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Anden frowned at him, not aware of his own eye color either. "Everything's..different..my sight..my sense of smell..my hearing..and my whole body feels jumpy..like it's ready for a fight..and I'm really hungry.." he added, assuming that it had to be related.

Roland chuckled, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close as he leaned his head over her shoulder and kissed her cheek warmly. "Mmm..nope..I think you should just stay right here, love, warm and fitting wonderfully in my arms." he nuzzled her neck a bit. Demons got off on power usage, and most beings got off on their loves, so after the magick swirling about him last night and waking up to his beloved, he was rather affectionate.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:13 pm

James blinked and then realized what color Anden's eyes were. His own eyes widened. "Okay . . . Anden, I think it's best if you stay in your room today . . . I'll call my parents and maybe they can help. I think it might be a Bitten thiing, but just in case, I don't want you around anyone today." he said and got out of bed, and headed out of Anden's room. Of course, as Anden's alpha, he was safer from Anden than anyone else. He went down stairs, wondering how he could help Anden.

Erika groaned playfully. "Roooooollllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaand . . ." she whined. "I'm hungry . . ." she mumbled out, giving a little bit of a puppy-dog pout.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Anden saw James' eyes widened and assumed it was just because of what he'd said. At the words, he frowned a little. "Stay in my room?" And he knew the 'not want you around anyone' was to protect the people around him and whatnot, but it still irked him a little for James to be deciding that. Anden was a very anti-authority type of person. And then he grimaced, realizing he needed to explain things to Erika..particularly if he didn't want her thinking he was keeping it secret.

Damien, having awoken, headed out right as James did, and wound up at the bottom of the stairs with the other. His eyes narrowed, already in a bad mood since he'd found Erika gone and assumed she'd been uncomfortable with him in her bed..and didn't even want to move him out because she'd be touching him. Damien frowned up at him. "You bit him, I could tell. Aren't you old enough to know better by now?" he asked, somewhat mockingly. But in truth, he was a little irritated by that damned sense of worry for his little brother.

Roland laughed, holding her a little tighter before sighing dramatically and letting her go. "Oh fine," he said with a sniffle, "Just leave me to stand here..all alone.." he sniffed a bit louder, making a sad puppy face.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

James frowned. "I didn't mean to . . . and normally I wouldn't have . . . but there's five minutes of time when I don't have control in the beginning . . . and Anden was a girl and I didn't recognize him . . ." he murmured softly and then sighed. "I'm worried . . ." he muttered, more talking to himself now.

Erika giggled a bit and then reached up and kissed Roland quickly on the cheek before starting to make breakfast, smiling at Roland. "You can help if you want to." she offered.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Damien blinked at that. James really did care about Anden..but why? What did Anden have that made James care for him? What was the secret to having people care for you? James had bitten Anden, and yet, Anden had willing gone to bed with the other the night before. "Hmph. You don't know anything about Bitten, do you." It wasn't a question, and it sounded as if Damien was suggesting he knew more.

Roland beamed at the kiss, grinning at her warmly as he stepped forward. "Want to? Of course I want to..What would you like me to do?" he asked with a chuckle.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:42 pm

James frowned. "Well what do YOU know about them?" he asked.

Erika giggled. "Well, if you prepare the eggs, I'll make the bacon." she said with a smile.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Damien smirked in a kitten-like way. "Plenty. Adrian taught me-" he cut off suddenly and looked away. "Anyway, I know more than you, not that I feel obligated to tell you anything." he said smugly.

Roland saluted. "Can do, my lady." he said, before pulling out a skillet and getting to work on the eggs. "Mmm..making breakfast together. Wonderful." he grinned, apparently in a rather good mood.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:55 pm

James glared and then picked up Damien by the scruff of his neck. "Tell me if you want to keep all your fur." he growled angrily.

Erika giggled and layed the bacon in the frying pan and turned on the heat, smirking a little. "My job is easy!" she said happily.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Damien yelped, squirming in James' grasp. He swiped, trying to scratch James and failing. His eyes narrowed. "Like I care. You wouldn't be the first guy to make me bleed." he said in a toneless, slightly bitter way.

Roland laughed. "I see how it is, gimme the hard job just cause I'm a man!" he teased, poking her waist in a tickle spot with a grin.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Erika laughed and backed up, holding her stomach. "Don't do that . . ." she mumbled.

James growled and then heard Erika in the kitchen. He looked that way before glaring at Damien. "You're lucky that Erika cares about you. If she didn't, on her behalf and Anden's, I'd rip you apart for the pain you caused them." he growled and then dropped him stalking off outside the house, needing to cool down.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Damien glanced over as well before scoffing at James, wincing as he was dropped. Like he cared what the stupid fleabag thought..he headed to the kitchen, seeing the demon-man, well, young man technically, playing with Erika. He frowned. Damien liked no one, of course, but of all the people..he favored Erika..he headed over, sitting down by her ankle and glaring up at Roland. "She said not to." he hissed at Roland as it looked like he might poke her again.

Roland blinked in surprise, suddenly seeing Damien down there. "Glad to see you're a morning person, Damien."

Damien's eyes narrowed to slits and he dug his claws against the tile as a reply.

Anden, feeling restless and having the odd urge to be outside, found he couldn't resist..and had jumped out of his second story window before he'd even known what he was doing. He was in a state of shock, frozen in place before he jumped and got a sort of guilty expression as he saw James, since he'd more or less been told to stay inside and he knew that was for the best..but he hadn't meant to jump out a window with apparent ease.."You okay, James?" he asked, frowning as he noted the other seemed..less than happy, and hoping to distract him from the fact that Anden was outside.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Erika smiled down at Damien. "Morning Damien! I hope I didn't wake you when I got up this morning." she said and then smiled softly. "Thanks for coming up to sleep with me . . ." she murmured gratefully.

James frowned. "I don't like Damien." he growled out, glaring down at the ground.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Damien blinked at that and then lowered his head, making an odd sort of coughing noise and Roland got the suspicion he'd actually be blushing if he were human. "Erm..well I had nowhere else to sleep..and it was..comfortable..you were warm.." his tone softened considerably at the end and as if realizing it, he looked further away.

Anden came over to him, yellow-eyes concerned. "Did he do something to you, James?" he asked, figuring something must have gotten James grumpy.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games