Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 pm

"Yes he was flirting with another slave girl this morning as soon as he left you in his room." He smiled at her blushing.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 am

i walk in and see him, then i shake my head *i was taking the slave for a walk, as she had been lonely and left in the basement* i say as i walk over to them. i look to Chloe calmly and then look back to Takahashi *as well i care for all the slaves in this house, some more than others, and i have a very strong attachment to all of them. unlike a young man who enjoys to drink and drive, as the bumps and scratches on my car that will be repaired by you*

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:04 am

He turned to him calmly. "Yeah right you would sleep with every slave we have there if they said you could and it was two beers and it wasn't a very big scratch."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 am

((Woah...))

Elli was on the stairs hiding from everyone, so she wouldnt be bothered, but she heard comotion in the kitchen again, so she decided to go check it out. She tip-toed down each step, only to find Takakashi and Chloe kissing. She watched as the scene unfolded, all from the darkened stairwell. When Dracoso camein, she was pretty suprized for them to start arguing. She knew there was going to be drama. But would it end up getting violent?

byakuya_legend

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:23 am

Chloe walked over to Elli. She wanted to talk to someone else beside a master right now. "Hi." She wispered to her. She was still in the same room just listening. She wanted to know the truth. But would the truth kill her?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 am

His eyes followed chloe as she walked over to the other slave. He turned away and started walking towards the stairs so he didn't get too angry and start a fight.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 am

Chloe glanced at Takahashi. She didn't say anything but left the kitchen. She actually didn't feel good. She walked outside and leaned against the stairs. She wrapped her arms around her stomache. She felt like she was going to throw up.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am

He walked upstairs and climbed onto the roof watching chloe.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 am

Chloe threw up over the ledge. Her stance was wobly. She took one step and fell onto the floor. She stayed on the floor not wanting to move. The sun felt nice anyway. She hoped no one saw.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:57 am

He saw her collapse and he jumped down to her. "Chloe...Chloe...Are you ok." He picked her up and carried her inside and upstairs and set her on his bed in the sun.

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:02 am

he watches the event happen and sighs sadly, hoping she will be ok. he was the one to blame for this, for he did care for and was attached to all of them, ever since he was little and one of the slaves had been his nanny. He just wished he could find some way to make them all happy
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 am

Chloe sat up quickly. "Yeah I'm fine. I was perfectly fine. I was just lieing there to...enjoy the sun. So if you don't mind I would like to go back outside." She stumbled out of bed witch made her trip and fall to the ground. Today was just not her day. She let out a moan and stood up she had to lean against a wall. "I'm fine. I just did that for effect...." She said with a fake smile. She really tried to not seem like she was lieing.

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 am

He sighed. "Don't lie I saw the whole thing but I get it if you don't want to be around me you don't have to be." He turned away.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games