Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:08 pm
jin looked into her eyes "if you come and watch mel only if you come watch" he said as he looked deeply into her eyes

((ok one thing dude go suck on it and two i dont care for ranks and three if your wanted here then leave and stop annoying ppl))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm
(You honestly don't know who I am, do you?)  

Zombie Swagger

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 pm
(( and i honestly dont care))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:14 pm
( Ok whoever you are I don't know who you are either but maybe you could tell us I will tell you who I am thought I'm melody moon a jounin of this village and I don't think your wanted here so leave)

She looked at jin "I don't know jin but you still should go even if I don't" she stated making a stuborn face.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm
jin looked at her and smiled"your as stubborn as always mel" he said as he looked over at yukie in mels moms form "will you watch her so i can go to the exam please" he asked her as he stood up and walked out to the exam loibby  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 pm
(How are you guys ranking up so high? I've never even heard of you guys... Owe, and I am Koi. My RPC is known in Kiri as Ion of the Rain. His real name is Koisu Ryuu Nara, son of Raiden Ryuu Uchiha.[Raiden is pretty famous among the S-Ranks...] and I am ummm.... Chuunin once Alicia Joana gets on and tells everyone that I passed the exams. And don't take me lightly either, I've already killed a Jounin... ANBU Captain to be exact. I can beat you in 3 posts if I wanted to, but I am nicer then that. I think I'd make it 10. Owe, and I can't fight right now, I'm already fighting some kid from Kusa, and then I'll be working with Akatsuki to capture the 7-Tails Jinchuuriki. Owe, did I mention the fight will be epic? We already had it, and pretty much won, but you know how this s**t works out in NUR... We had to restart the damn fight.)  

Zombie Swagger

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 pm
"Of course but I'm not promising that she will stay still" yukkie stated. Melody gave jin alittle push "Go jin"

( I'm jounin ranked if your a akatsuki you know your not suposed to be in the village leave or oroami will find you please I don't wnat anyone to be killed in this villlage)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 pm
(( im a chuninn and im going to jounin exms and she is a jounijn even oromai igknowledges it so back off her case or ill get eris on you for harassment ))  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:39 pm
( for starts dude I was here was muppins was our leader and that was last year I did start at academy and if you don't belive me as oroami and muppins so dude you need to get your facts straight)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 pm
(I already PMed Eris. And I never harassed anyone. I simply asked questions, and you retaliated with a lip. So, I got deeper in, and either she auto-ranked or is pure awesomeness, and I can tell you this; she is not the latter.)  

Zombie Swagger

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:42 pm
((you hav no word on someomes worth or awesome ness cause as far as i can tell you aint nothing ffrom the way you talk to ppl))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:43 pm
(Dude you need to get your facts start or come her from your fight so we can talk this out face to face)  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:26 pm
(Drop an important fight to come and talk to someone... Sorry. You'll just need to wait until I am done fighting Daron. And after him, I need to aide Xantos and Sengetsu against almost all of Grass. You have been here for two years, you HAVE TO know who Xantos and Sengetsu are. The are kinda you know, popular is the best word.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm
((everybody play nice...Argueing is aspecially frowned upon in the guild. If you have problems of any sort of what someone says and you feel it needs to be talked about please do so via PM. Instead of making a whole page of OOC which is basically arguing. We are all here to have fun so lets do so.))  

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces