Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:31 am
Liava looked over the moon and clapped her hands "you missed the grand turn about" she said before standing. "you missed the 5 hour revoultion"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 am
Selina blinked and then rubbed her eyes. "What's the grand turn about?" she asked confusingly. She'd never heard about it, but then it wasn't all that surprising since she had been a slave for most of her life.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 pm
Liava giggled "Selina, my mother and father are no longer in charge. The kingdom didn't want them in charge anymore. The villagers stormed the castle and overthrew my mother and father." she said smiling "It wasn't violent" she reassured Selina "and now I am in charge, but only if you promise to become my closest adivsor"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:47 pm
Selina's eyes widened and then she hugged Liava. "Of course I will . . ." she murmured softly and then gasped as she realized something. "What about Laung? What happens to him?" she asked softly. She was kind of worried about him. After all, he did have his kind moments . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:51 am
Liava looked uncomfortable, “I could do nothing for my brother. He will not be killed like my parents but he … will become what you were” she whispered. “It was the lightest punishment I could get him. The city dwellers were intent on killing him and then it was locking him away from human touch and sound, which would make anyone go mad. I only managed to get them down once more … to a slave.” She looked up at Selina “please believe me” she was trying to tell the truth. “Laung has badly hurt most of them, not so much as mother and father but …”  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 am
Selina frowned a little. "Oh . . ." she murmured softly. She then looked at Liava and tilted her head a little. "Where is he right now?" she questioned, curious.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:56 am
Liava frowned, trying to think "in one of the towers I think" she said "one of the prison towers we have. It was the only place I could think of that was out of everyone's reach" she said. "Is something wrong Selina?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:54 pm
Selina shook her head and then looked at Liava. "Can I go see him?" she asked softly, not sure why she wanted to see him again . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Liava nodded, she was curious but she was not about to force her way into Selina's life "yes of course. I will have to take you there but of course. Do you want to go now? Because you might want to get dressed in something a bit more formal"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 pm
Selina blinked and then nodded before getting out of the bed and heading into the closet to change her clothes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 am
Liava waited until Selina had dressed and then took her friend over to the one of the towers. She nodded at the guards whom bowed. Liava rolled her eyes and then pointed to the open door "he is up there. He can't touch you because the guards have chained him. Just shout or scream if you want help" she said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:29 pm
Selina nodded and then headed up into where Laung was being held. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not . . . but she wanted to see him again, oddly enough . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:34 pm
There was another soild oak door between Selina and Laung which wasn't locked and Laung was chained to the heavy bed that was coming off one of the sides. He couldn't reach out to anyone or go anywhere. He was leaning against the bed, his eyes closed and his hands clenched  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 pm
Selina pushed the door open, just barely able to make it through. It was a heavy door. She saw Laung chained to the bed and she couldn't help but gasp lightly. It was weird for her to see her former master like this . . . "Mast- um . . . Laung?" she asked softly, having to remind herself that she didn't need to call him 'Master' any more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:54 pm
Laung opened his eyes and pushed himself away from the bed glaring at Selina "come to laugh at me have you?" he hissed. He turned his head away "I don't want to see anyone at the moment"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games