Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:34 am
danish grinned under his mask "you dont threaten a pub owner within his domain"
a swarm of prinnys jumped the two men hitting them repeatedly with frying pans until they had taken the menacing guns and ran out of the room with them
"all three of you are now until eternity banned from the plushie palace & pub"
he mader a waving motion towards the door "shoo!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:05 am
"You mean me? Or maybe Destar? Or are you after Mr. Danish? Either way, no-one is going with you," Zeke growled. He took out his sword, Zavenger, and pointed it at the intruder.  

Brett_FM

phoenix908

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:22 am
As Tsuji walked in through the door, he noticed that there was a sword drawn right at his throat. "Whoa I swear she was legal! I saw ID and everything!"glancing around the room, he noticed Danish on his other side. Looking back to the man with a sword, "Hey whatevers going on...I'm sure it can be worked out peacfully sweatdrop "He said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:27 pm
"We will leave once you tell us the location of the Tabon boy Danish," the Elder said," This is the last time I will ask. Cooperation is in your best intertest. If you continue to refuse, things will get ugly. Literally." The Elder lowered his hood to show an ancient, twisted face. The Elder's jaws were twisted as huge fangs protruded from its mouth, locking its face in some sort of sinister sneer. The low-men reached up to their own faces and tore their human masks away. What was left were two creatures. One face resembled a rat, whereas the other resembled more of a vulture's head. On each of theirforheads was a gash resembling an eye. Ther hands became sharp claws and talons.  

John C. Blues

phoenix908

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:56 pm
Looking twords the other men, he dawned a much more serious look upon his face. "I don't know what is going on but I do not like it", Tsuji said with a much deeper voice. Placing his hand on the katana on his left hand side, he glared at who appeared to be the leader((Elder)). Tsujis eyes flashed from white to red as the Byakuan started to take effect as well as his Mangekyou Sharingan. "have your men drop their weapons and leave peacefully." ((how many people are in the room and where are they in relation to the door?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:35 pm
"Let's not get violent shall we..." Destar said standing up at the bar, pulling out his whips while his flaming tail seemed to materialize out of nowhere.  

deathstar175

phoenix908

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:17 pm
Looking to Destar, "Please put that away...violence will only breed more violence", Tsuji said. "Besides...my skills alone are all that are needed to stop this argument"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:22 pm
The Singer, Laciryl Eciov, turned to the newest arrival.

"Allow me."

He took a deep breath.

"Ugly Meanies went to town a-ridin' on a rocket!
Stuck a broomstick up their butts and..."
He frowned before finding the right words.
"They left the Plushie Palace never to return!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:44 pm
Upon hearing the peom Destar's jaw dropped gonk and all six whips he held dropped to the floor where they just rolled around for a second as if writhing in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:51 pm
danish glared and pulled out a pair of non plush tonfas "your no customer of mine!
the palace & pub minor help apeared at the diffrent exits
"go away or my bard will make your heads implode with bad lymrics!"
danish threatened
in a tone oddly similar to the harbringer of dooms response to the door to door salesmen  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:09 pm
"Okay this is getting a bit out of hand...", Said Tsuji. Forming the seals of Ryu(dragon), Hebi(serpent), Uma(horse), O-hitsuji(ram) at such a speed its nearly impossable to see, "Kage Mane no Jutsu!" Tsuji's shadow streches and connects with the shadows if the rest of the bar as and everyone elses shadows to turn the entire floor into one big shadow, connecting everyone. By this means, NO ONE can move unless Tsuji lets them for this technique allows him to immobilize any and everyone caught in his shadow, which he is also allowed to move and contort in any way he wants."As I said...I dont want any violence. I simply came here for a nice bottle of Sake and all this will do is make it bitter." Turning to Laciryl, he said "Your singing is horrible and now I would appreciate it if you would stop, please." Turning to the Elder and his "gang" he said "Leave this place in peace before I show you what real terror is.", Tsuji said in a tone almost as if he were scared of what he just might do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:29 pm
"Hey why is everyone frozen?" Destar asked as everyone but him and tsuji seemed to become petrified. He bent down and picked up his whips which he put away in his belt.
(Destar's immune to magical or physical ailments ((Ability: Other than his whips, he has a strange ability to take a huge amount of beatings without a scratch also is almost completely immune to all status ailments(ie. Paralysis poisons, curses, immobilization by magic, magical or chemical sleep, etc,etc,etc...). )) Ahh gotta love immunities.)  

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:37 pm
((but takes damage from weapons or magic just like anyone else stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:13 pm
((thats why I used it...even though it isnt magic and would still affect you but I didnt use it on you anyways so there haha))  

phoenix908

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:34 am
"Ghhhh... I can't move... wait..." Zeke raised a hand and darkness enveloped his shadow, eliminating it for the moment. "Gawd... these guys must be blind, stupid, and mutants..." Zeke mumbled.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games