Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:49 pm
Caylem sat in a little cafe and has some hot chocolate and a donut, an mp3 player on the table, listening to the music.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:41 pm
"An admirable endevor, to be sure." said erk, before muttering "If not a little mobish..." He pulled out the knife and examined the tag, "Then why would you take such simple things as an ordinary knife and Marcus's pistols?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:34 pm
"your asuming that we sent the little dog.
it works in our best intrest but i cannot claim knowledge of all its actions"
she pulls from nowhere a pair of pistols looking at them curiously
"you probaly did something to upset the poor thing"
she set them on the table in front of marcus  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:21 pm
"Most probably, or it just dosen't like me." said Erk leaning back with a laugh. "The things got more power than most people would know what to do with." he added, nervously. "Any idea what the tag means though?" he says, seting his knife on the table, and sliding it across to her.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:57 am
lutia picks up the knife looking at it curiously and nodded as she saw what he ment
"it is a registry tag. the knife has now been registered to you"
she set the knife back down on the table
"it is a new method we use to determine who is responsible if a crime apon one of the registered places under protection comes under attack.
if someone uses a registered weapon to attack or kill someone we would know about it"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:16 pm
"Oh, that makes me feel so much beter." said Erk with biting Sarcasm. "Just because I was in the military dosen't mean I'm some sort of killing machine. quite the oposite..." he bacame much more demure, "I can't stop laughingwhen I see blood..." he whispered.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:48 am
fighting experience...
"so how long have you had a shop in the mechanized district?"
lutia asks as she looks around the room  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:06 pm
"Well, I set this thing up myself... I think it was a little after I finished my education." Leans back in thought, "But I closed it down when I got drafted... when I got back though, I went into seclusion, dosen't matter though, no one came nocking anyways."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:17 pm
"its true the jarians presence hasnt been at its strongest in this district of late..."
lutia said thoughtfully as she sees the glittering of a plan
"we may need to enlist a few locals to become community watch and restore this place to its former glory..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:23 pm
Erk smiled broadly. "So now we come to the point." he bowed his head slightly, "I would be happy to aid you in that task, as well as give you access to all of my designs, schematics, and wepon and vehicle stores."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:22 pm
lutia smiled liking this mans style
"and as our local community watch we shall allow you access to any jarian materials you need and free run of our base"
she fishes an emblem of the jarian symbol from her pocket and sets it on the table
"you probaly saw this sign around shops in the area its the trademark of the people who have asked for our help
we give our help to anyone who needs it and only ask for a percentage of there income to keep jarians functioning.
you may not demand more from them"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:20 pm
"Thank you very much." says Erk as he takes the emblem. "I promise to fufil my duties to the best of my abilities." He stands up from the table, and makes a small bow. "Now, would you care to see what I have in sotck at the moment."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:20 am
lutia smiles as she stood up
"i am quite curious what latest developments have come about since i was last in the district"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:51 pm
Lori still sat, her eyes continually looking around.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:01 pm
lutia caught lori's eye and smile in assurance  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games