Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:46 pm

((Edited))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Masumi eyes got a little wide. "Really? He didn't seem the type. Oh well, ashes to ashes, dust to dust." She said as she looked around her damaged office, she made a face as she held her hands up and papers folated and got put back in place, any dammaged wall was healed, and everything appeared back to normal after a few moments.

Masumi H Dekata

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:57 pm

User Image

Dara walked up to the office door and knocked on it a few times waiting to be let in. Dara had been shaken up a little as he still had the vision of what happened in the Training grounds. Dara sighed and wished that he could find someone to train him in more jutsu or atleast someone who could make him much stronger.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:34 am

Ryoko bowed and walked out of the room, towards the house.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:43 am

Lenon bowed and walked out of the room. Once outside, he went to his and Ryoko's house.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Katsu laughed"next time I see them I call the fat one". Katsu looked at the kage"who are them and why did them attack us?"Katsu asked purposely making a joke.

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 am

Kemai also laughed "nice fat one interesting choice of words"
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:32 pm

"Yeah, I'm a poet"Katsu joked as he sat back"You get the emo".

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Shiro got to the kage's office riding on his giant dog. As they got close, Shiro tried to make him stop, but he wouldn't. Instead his dog ran headfirst into the door and made a resounding thud on the other side.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:35 pm

User Image

Dara stared at the guy and his huge dog who seemingly went right past him and through the door. Dara still had the image from before in his eyes but now he was awestruck at the guy and his dog.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:33 pm

User Image
Areku climbed up the window out off breath and looked around for Masumi and saw and waved,"Hola sensei how are ya?" Areku said cheerfully as he stood up rubbing his head.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:42 pm

((ugh my office door is always open, you people can just come in. Not like im having a 8 some with 7 drunk midgets on my desk while they cover me in thousand island dressing))

"Everyone out the door can come in." Masumi said turning to Areku. "Appearenly very busy since I havnt been alone in a month or so." She laughed a little, but only a little.

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

User Image
Areku smiled,"Seriously wow sensei well like they say no rest for the wicked though I don't know if it safe to call you wicked." Areku said jokingly,"Well sensei I just came to check on ya and say hi glad too see your okay but from all these people out there seems you be busy so I'm gonna go train," Areku said as he headed back out the window,"So if ya need me go kidnap alright." Areku joked as he turned back to Masumi.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Shiro got off Sadaharu and walked in, holding tight to his dog. "I will be quick. This thing likes to try and eat other people so I don't want him in here for long. I just wanted to let you know there was a fight not too long ago at the tree. At least one of them was a sand nin. I think one was that one who you nearly killed last time. Since it seems nobody in our anbu cares," He gave a quick glance to the two anbu there, "I was going to try and find them and bring them in."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:17 pm

"Let me see." Masumi held out her hand as a root sprun out of the ground and wrapped around her wrist as she gripped onto the root and her eyes kinda rolled in the back of her head as she blinked a few times and snapped back to relaity. "Hmm I see, I will allow this. Just don't get yourself killed." She said a little worried, she knew he could handle it, but she stilled worried.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games