Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:43 pm

atlas sighed as he saw rein get angry. "wow....im speechless." he said as he then walk to the window and saw that she really did left. "well anyway, who will be my sensai so they can teach me water and wind?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:49 pm

((Hey Lenon we got like 6ish genin and 3 people wanting to be Sensei. So does this work for you.

Squad Leader: Masumi H Dekata [Medical-Nin]
1st member: Nanahara Arekkusu/ Doku (one will at least be chunin)
2nd member: Sine_Amore

Squad Leader: Ryoko
1st member: Wings
2nd member: DSW

Squad Leader: MAsterharper
1st: p1mp321
2nd: Hiten-Katsu

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:50 pm

((Yeah not a good idea for me and Doku to me on a team. smile We wouldn't get anything done!))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:51 pm

(Yare yare Logan is my sensei...I got a bad feeling about this XD)

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:53 pm

(problem. i need a sensai that can teach me water or wind. ryoko does not know any water or wind i think. unless lenon would teach me water, then i have nothing to complain about the teams.)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:53 pm

((Shh... Hiten we don't want them to switch it! ninja ))

((I can teach Water after I learn a few!))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:54 pm

((Uh, yeah. Don't see why not. If we get more people, then I'll take my own squad.
And the clan's bloodline ability? Eh....))

Lenon chuckled. "Not really. I could have done something like I did with Areku, a while back." He watched as she ran. "I am first element in Raiton and secondary is Suiton. Dunno who teaches that...."

Lenon again turned to Arashi. "Now, let's see how many push-ups you can do. A ninja is not only powerful because of his ninjutsu abilities."
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:54 pm

(They know its a joke...just dont go crazy on me like you did last time bud.)

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(problem. i need a sensai that can teach me water or wind. ryoko does not know any water or wind i think. unless lenon would teach me water, then i have nothing to complain about the teams.)

((I'd teach water.))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

((So do I lol. Though Wings wanted Ryoko to be his sensei and vise versa, and Sine wanted to be mine, and MAster wanted Hiten. Hmm is lenon trained DSW it would kinda be like Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. But yeah if you want to switch DSW you can, I just tried to get at least 2 on each team so it not boring))

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:01 pm

((i dont mind being Ryoko's only student))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 pm

((I knew you were joking. But Rein is going to be angry for now.

And I like how we've completely stopped rping and are discussing this in OOC, lol. I wanted Masumi cause she's a med-nin and that's what I want the most--and Mokuton 8P That's right! Wood power! *does high five with Masumi*))

Sine_Amore

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:10 pm

(Yare yare, there is only one problem with my guy being on a team...hes not a Gennin yet ><)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((So do I lol. Though Wings wanted Ryoko to be his sensei and vise versa, and Sine wanted to be mine, and MAster wanted Hiten. Hmm is lenon trained DSW it would kinda be like Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. But yeah if you want to switch DSW you can, I just tried to get at least 2 on each team so it not boring))

(lol. your right. then next you know that we are going to fight over who is the strongest, me and wings while sine watches and trys to stop us. XD)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 pm

lenon01
((Uh, yeah. Don't see why not. If we get more people, then I'll take my own squad.
And the clan's bloodline ability? Eh....))

Lenon chuckled. "Not really. I could have done something like I did with Areku, a while back." He watched as she ran. "I am first element in Raiton and secondary is Suiton. Dunno who teaches that...."

Lenon again turned to Arashi. "Now, let's see how many push-ups you can do. A ninja is not only powerful because of his ninjutsu abilities."

((Didn't want Hiten to miss this.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games