Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Emerging from the grass Shoku stands near the tree of life looking up at its mighty awe inspiring size. Kusa Shunshin no Jutsu (Grass Instantaneous Body Skill) That was the first time she had performed that jutsu and she did rather well actually. She takes the scroll that was in her hand and reads over it one more time for the night. [1/3]

Shoku plucks a blade of grass from the ground and looks at it. She focuses some chakra into the blade of grass and it gains much size. She tries jumping on the blade of grass and yet it is not strong enough to support her. and she falls through it. [2/3]

This time Shoku plucks another blade of grass and knows how she can make the blade stronger for her to stand upon. She focuses her chakra into the blade of grass and it gains much size so that it is about the size of a surfboard. She jumps on it and it keeps its shape. Riding on air currents Shoku flies up into the sky as if she was surfing. She has trouble at first getting the whole balance thing of this down, but already she is speeding the grass up so that she is riding rather quickly on pretty much air. [3/3]

Kusa Nori no Jutsu (Grass Riding Skill)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 am

User Image
Areku was on top of the tree when he saw Shoku floating around a leaf,"To bother or not to bother?" Areku thought to himself but he had already left an after-image clone of himself where he was and had jumped on her Grass on the back,"HEY SHOKU! CONGRATS ON BECOMING JONIN!" Areku yelled at the top of his lungs with a big smile and was sitting on the back of it.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:28 pm

NUR

User Image

Shoku looks over to Areku as he yells out to her and continues riding on her blade of grass. She floats through the air smoothly riding air currents she swirls around the tree of life once the tree being giant and it being quite a rush to just sail around the tree so smoothly and quickly She jumps off the blade of grass and lands on a branch near Areku. "Thank you Areku."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 pm

User Image
"Yeah you earn it!" Areku yelled in joy as she came next to him he stayed sitting where he was comfortably dangling his feet, Areku looked at Shoku she seemed serious but she had been like that since last time he saw her,"Well glad to see you are doing good Shoku, though sorry for interrupting your training just wanted to say congrats." Areku said rubbing his head.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
The tree of life came into Yukio's view as he neared it in the paper plane. As soon as it was in view though something odd caught his attention. At the base of the tree, in the area were the kusakage's office was, all of the windows were encased in solid ice. "What is th-!?" Yukio's sentence was interupted as his plane crash landed into one of the tree's higher branches. He started to scream while he fell from a death-dealing height towards the ground.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 am

User Image
Areku looked as Yukio crashed and was falling,"He's a ninja, shouldn't need any saving, ahhh what to do what to do." Areku grumbled to himself as he had disappeared with his Seki-reigan already activated and was already at the bottom of the tree running up as Yukio and Areku were about to meet up. Areku quickly took out his sword and stabbed it on the tree as he grabbed Yukio, he then appeared with Yukio on another branch,"Um... are you some sort of Kamikaze pilot? Since you tend to do that a lot mate." Areku said rubbing his head as he put away his sword.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:11 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Something fell of out Yukio's pocket as he fell. He caught a glimpse of it and saw that it was Amara's music box! He must've forgotten to put it back when he was in her dorm. His sleeve turned itself into a paper whip and Yukio snagged it out of the air. There was a chance he might survive the fall, but if he let something that may have been very precious to Amara die, well, his life would be forfeit. As soon as the box reached his hand, Areku saved him from his fall. Yukio stuffed the box back in his pocket and laughed, "Maybe, but crashing allowed us to meet up again. I wasn't paying attention, I got distracted when....hey, is the kusakage's office usually covered in ice?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:04 am

User Image
"Yeah if you say so." Areku said as he looked at the office and then got a grim look on his face,"Not really, Masumi-sensei is going to murder someone if she see's that." Areku said rubbing his head, he wonder if he should get involved, though he was still in a maybe he made a lightning clone who was running to the office to check it out just in case,"Mmm na probably just some prank or something, well see ya Yukio your diving is good just work on the landing or something mate though you are a genius medic so it might not matter if you get hurt." Areku joked with a cheerful smile though before he finished talking it was already an after-image as he was already on top near a branch to Shoku,"Haha sorry about that just went to say hi." Areku said rubbing his head.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm

NUR

User Image

Shoku sits upon the branch of the tree. She looks to the sky as her clay bird circles around freely flying happily around the tree of life. She smiles and looks to Areku "It is ok Areku, you seem to be quite popular."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:57 pm

User Image
"Not really, they don't go crazy like with you." Areku said jokingly grinning at her,"So what's new?" Areku asked Shoku curiously as he looked up to the sky as well.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Daron walks up to the tree of life, he sees two shapes in the tree's branchs. He jumps up onto a limb then to another and so on, until he reaches a tree limb near the guy. "Yo. Have you seen Yukio?" Daron's crimson eyes glow, and he has a smile on his face... For some strange reason he was happy, he usually is emotionless or atleast thats what it looks like to others...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:09 pm

User Image
"Good day." Areku said as he pointed to the lower part of the tree,"Yeah he crash landed earlier, I left him in a branch on the lower part of the tree."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:10 pm

NUR

Shoku laughs slightly and looks to Areku "Ya I guess, but no one ever talks to me anymore." She sighs and lays back on the branch, resting herself
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:14 pm

User Image
"Huh? You serious?" Areku asked as he looked up again,"Well it happens, I was at cloud for a good while, I might be heading back again to finish what I went to do, but as long I'm here I'll keep ya company well unless I get annoying or something to ya." Areku said rubbing his head and grinning at her.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 pm

"Thanks." Daron unsheathes his katana and jumps down on to the branch.

"Yukio. What happened to you?" Daron asks a grin on his face, he sheathes his katana not remembering why he unsheathed it.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games