Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio tilted his head at Amara. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend. He's younger than you too...."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:15 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara's red eyes went wide as she heard a new voice. She was about to turn around but froze stiff when she felt a pair of hands around her, one of them grabbing at her katana. She didn't know why she froze, and it seemed like a strange thing for her to do. Though, her grip tightened on her katana so that it couldn't be pulled away easily.

It was dead silent for a few moments before she slowly regained herself. Amara swallowed hard and finally spoke up in her normal calm and collected tone. "Who are you and why do you presume I am good looking? You don't know what I look like now do you?" She turned her head slightly, catching a glimpse of this man from the corner of her eye.

"I've got someone who needs to be taught a lesson...a hard lesson." She turned and narrowed her eyes at Yukio once more, still miffed. Although, after hearing that comment, she would probably need to be held back. "Why you little brat!! Get out of the water so I can break your arm! No, wait, get out of the water so I can break every bone in your body!!!" Her temper flared up again as she growled at him. That murderous look returning to her tone of voice.

((Awe! But I haven't gotten to play with Ishmail! ;_; By the way, nice job with the lech. You play him well.))

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio looked back at the water and saw the glowing green paper. He grinned and looked back at Amara, raising his arm towards her. "Have at it."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:21 pm

((Eh you weren't around for the hot springs episode. And I may leave, I may not. Sumi will probably convince me otherwise. Although I may lose my crew status if hector bitches enough, and he will. And I am tired of watching my language for hector.))
"Well I am Shiro. And I can just tell. It's one of my many abilities." He said as he let go of her. "Now then, what exactly did he do?"

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:25 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara snarled at Yukio viciously again. No one was going to tell her otherwise again and this time he was going to loose a limb. She didn't care if it grew back or what, just taking it off would be satasfying to her. "This little thief took my wallet with all my money and the wallets of other people in the hospital which he blamed on me since he transformed into me. Then he proceeded to act like he was dying in the hot spring and me, being the person I am, took off my mask and gave him CPR. This child is nothing but a thief. The only reason he is here to have fun! He doesn't care about anything but that and the fact he got me to remove my mask by playing dead, and stealing money I earned by doing hard labor, is unforgivable!!"

Once Shiro released her, Amara reacted with quick speed. She turned and spun her body around, ducking low as she did so, swinging her katana straight for Yukio's arm, hoping to remove it. This little thief had bugged her one too many times.

((Well I hope you do stay. 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Shiro shot the strings out of his fingers and wrapped them around the arms, legs, and waist of Amara, stopping her midair. He then pulled her back to solid ground and set her down, still keeping the strings on her. "Now now. That isn't right. Let me deal with him. After I mess with him he won't want to do this again."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio quickly moved his arm to avoid being cut off, but it still earned a deep gash. He grinded his teeth and smiled up at the new guy. "It's been an exciting couple of days." he said before dunking his arm into the spring water, turning it red with his blood.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara growled and struggled against the strings, but she couldn't get free. How embarassing, she had been trapped by this guy. She turned her head away with a light growl as she sat on the ground. "Lucky son of a..." She trailed off before she could finish what she was going to say. Though she was still miffed.

Still, if he could get Yukio to leave Amara alone, she wouldn't have to leave the village for killing a fellow member of her squad. So, as much as she hated being held against her will, she didn't fight back because of that. She still didn't understand how Yukio could get under her skin so easily.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm

(what did i miss? cause if it's a fight, I'm in!)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:37 pm

((Nope. Shiro came to save the day!! xd
Yukio crashed and started getting under Amara's skin again. Shiro woke up from his meditated state and prevented Amara from taking off Yukio's arm with her blade. So now Amara is sitting on the ground with strings keeping her put. ))

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio took deep, relaxing breaths as he held his arm under water. A green glow seemed to shine from under the water. Then he brought it up. It was completely healed! Yukio flexed his fingers and rubbed the spot where the gash had been. "...Fascinating." He noticed Amara had been tied up and glanced at the boy. "Ah, I see. You have a special ability of your own, don't you."

((Why is language such a big deal anyways?))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:42 pm

User Image
Areku was confused with all the happening as he rubbed his head,"Please no fighting, and hello Shiro didn't expect to see you so soon." Areku said smiling as he left an after-image of himself and appeared next to Yukio,"Let me see you cut please." Areku said he wanted to laugh so badly with all that was happening.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru watched in stunned silence as the fight unfolded. Things are getting waaay to confusing. he thought to himself. He wasn't sure who was against who, but was glad it was over. Less work for him.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned and showed his healed cut to Areku. "Areku, my newly aquainted friend, you have floating before you a medical genius!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 pm

((PG-13 guild. I used to be a lot worse until I was asked to tone it down. So I did. That is until hector decided to be his usual b***h self and keep countering my move of his thread because it devolved into a "look at my giant e-peen" contest. If people didn't decide to try and show off their "knowledge" and brag about how they can take down a tank with a grenade, I wouldn't have moved it.))
"Yes I do. Now then you get healed and get out of there. I have a special treat for you." He said smiling. Letting amara go, he spoke to her now. "Now you let me handle him. And if he did steal things, then just tell me. I will pay it back."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games