Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm
~*Moriko Matsushita*~
"I can't remember the last time I cried..."

User Image Moriko smiled, seeing that he seemed to be dozing off. The journey had been long, and she knew that he was tired and hungry. "I'll go get some food." She smiled and went to one of the stands a few yards from the dorms. Knowing that Masato could eat a lot, she bought several dumplings and three bowls of ramen for him. It took her a few seocnds, but she finally balanced the dishes and carried them back into her room, setting them up in the small kitchen. She could have cooked something, but not even Aka ould eat her food. Not that Moriko could blame her. She really did need more practice with the culinary arts. For now, she pulled out an extra pillow and a blanet, setting it on the floor. Aka looked happy being with Masato, anf that made Moriko feel good. She left a note near the food, indicating that it was all for him when he woke up. Now, she crawled under her blanket and curled up on the floor, quickly falling asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm
The smell, the smell is what woke Masato up, opening his eyes, he stretched out as far as he could. ~What time is it?~ Masato said to himself as he looked down at the small animal, still sleeping, and peaceful. He looked out the window, and estimated that he had only got about an hour or so of sleep. ~Like a small nap~ He complained to himself. He looked to his left, and saw the food..it looked delicious, and his mouth began to water. Masato took a step off the bed, and had to jump over his partner. "What th.." He took in the situation, and realized that Moriko had given up her bed for him. ~I have to do something for her, I just have to~. Gathering the food he ate in silence, not wanting to wake his partner.."Partner hmm?" The new idea was surprising even for him to admit.

The Loan Ninja

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:08 pm
~*Moriko Matsushita*~

User Image Moriko was generally a heavy sleeper. But after the incident with the wild cats, she liked to keep her guard up. The slightest sound of Masato's ovement woke her up. But when she realized that he was eating, she smiled and rolled over onto her other side, sleeping in peace. She would probably get her own food, later. For now, she wanted to rest. Then, they could go out and train before dinner. Even if Masato was injusred, he could at least encourage Moriko to train. Simply by talking her through a few techniques.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 am
Masato brought his chair back, and his dishes to the sink while he washed them, hopeing to make enough noise to wake Moriko up. Just looking outside he could tell it would be a nice day, he and she both needed to train before their teacher came for them.

The Loan Ninja

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm
~*Moriko Matsushita*~

User Image Moriko groaned and rolled over before standing up and looking at Masato. "You were hungry, huh?" She laughed and saw taht he had eaten all of the food that she had gotten for him. It was good that he was eating. It would help him recover. It was then that she realized that it was nice out. They really did need to get out to train.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxAs he entered the Dorms, he closed, and locked the door. He hadn't bothered to pick his clothes up from the springs, so really, he was still completely unclothed. But he didn't mind that. At all.

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:13 pm
Kalino sat on a dorm bed, looking at shane with curiosity. Every time he saw him, he was a little amazed each and every time. "Excited are we?" He said, trying to keep eye contact.
"Come here....King" Kalino said, patting the spot next to him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 pm
((Hurry up with the smexing otherwise i'll just come down here anyways, no like I had an order from Shane to train or stay in cloud...))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxThe man smiled, as he moved to the spot where Kalino asked him to go. He grinned, and began to rub the boy's shoulders. ''Of course I am...but so are you. Don't try to hide it. All of this holding back... it's because you know my type. But that part is mutual. I know yours, too. And I know that you want this... want me... more than you could imagine. So stop resisting. It's not a bad thing. This is the sort of thing that noone can disagree on. But are you ready? I don't want this if you don't..''

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 pm
((I have a better Idea. When your done, wanna spar? XD))  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 pm
No

XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
No

XD

((We don't have to kill each other XD))  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm
too

tiredddd

);  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 pm
((Ok..If you want to be such a c**k block, then come to grass..ill just disappear again. I dont like being interrupted. lol
Shane im sorry, will do this tomorrow..I already Pm'd you. Night guys))  

Desor

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:51 pm
I'll never kneel and I'll never rest.

User Image

Karuda Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Chuunin
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda climbed up the side of the dorms and had a look around for shane who he couldn't see. He unrolled the scroll he had been working on and began to read. The jutsu he had to learn was incredibly hard.
[17/28.3]

Karuda began to do the handseals, to warm up his hands as he kept his eyes on the scroll. This technique was amazingly difficult so he had to focus as hard as he could, blocking everything else out. He muttered the jutsu's name under his breath.
[18/28.3]

His hands moved at rapid speeds as he had completely mastered the handseals to the maximum speed he could move his hands. His handseals were finally without any fault, no slip ups. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, his hands stopped moving and his focus sharpened as much as was humanly possible.
[19/28.3]

His eyes snapped up suddenly and his hands moved incredibly fast. "Seibai no Shinigami" he said looking at a bird perched on the side of the building, it went ridgid then fell off the side of the building, regaining ability to move just after it fell... The bird was scared stiff of the look on his face! "GUH!" he said, kicking the bird's nest off the edge of the building.
[20/28.3]

He was getting really, really frustrated at this technique. Then he got frustrated at himself for sucking so hard and after that frustrated that he was letting it get to him. He collected his thoughts and calmed down. He sat down and formed handseals slowly, focusing.
[21/28.3]

He felt a little tired but he had to press on, his hands moved at the fastest speed he had ever managed as he focused every bit of his being on this jutsu. His hands ached from overuse at such high speeds, his knuckles cracked more then once. He muttered the jutsu's name under his breath.
[22/28.3]

He began to actually wonder if he could do this, he felt exhausted already... Not like he had used much chakra or done much but he was mentally exhausted. He found it hard to focus. He read over the scroll for what had felt like the 15th time.
[23/28.3]

He felt extremely tired by the time he had got this far, he wasn't giving up now. His hands began to form the handseals over and over again, his hands felt like they were gonna drop off. His lips formed the words silently as he moved his hands.
[24/28.3]

He desided to try again... This was going to be his second last attempt he desided "One more after this one then I'll take a break..." he said to himself. He began to focus once more on preforming the actual jutsu.
[25/28.3]

His hands moved with lightning speed and his lips likewise "Seibei No Shinigami!" he shouted, looking at a bird flying towards him, the bird fell to a point nea the ground, he had scared it with an half completely version of the technique but it regained flight and continued it's flying.
[26/28/3]

He growled to himself, wasn't he good enough? Was he just another little pansy? No. He was good enough. He could do this. He wasn't going to give up like a little girl.
[27/28.3]

His hands moved again at their fastest speeds while he mouthed the words, over and over. His eyes never left the scroll, his focus was impeccable. He stood from the sitting position he had assumed so far in his training and his eyes focused on the same bird again, it was now much closer.
[28/28.3]

His hands moved, his lips too "SEIBEI NO SHINIGAMI!" He shouted, with everything he had... He felt the air around him chill and the area seemed to get slightly darker... The bird began to drop, he could tell the bird was seeing what the scroll had described, it dropped, down, down, down, into his own arms. He checked for a pulse but there was none, he threw the bird's body over the side of the building... Little did he know that it would land in a baby girl's pram and that her 5 year old sister would find it. He looked extremely relieved and jumped off the other side of the building into a haycart he saw on the way up... He was too tired to climb back down.
[28.3/28.3]

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme

You can tear the heart from my chest

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items