Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:32 pm
((now passing the grass plains))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 am
Kasumi appeared in the plains, she needed to get out of Kusa, away from everything really. She sat in the field and woundered what to do with her life now.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:10 am
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko appears in the grass fiels in plain sight of Kasumi sitting in the lovely grass upon these plains. Taking a couple steps towards Kasumi tears in her eyes Shoko yells "What the ******** do you mean you never want to see me again? Is that how much I mean to you? Do you even know how much I love you?" Shoko falls to her knees tears sweeping down her cheeks. "IF you think sparring my life is not killing me and leaving me your wrong. I'de much rather die than be apart from you. so do it Kasumi! ******** kill me if your going to leave my life. DO IT!" Shoko looks to Kasumi tears in her eyes before covering her face with her hands her hair covering her face as well she can't bear to look at Kasumi the way she treated her earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am
Kasumi stood up and walked over to Shoko. She placed her hand on her chin and lifted her head to look her in the eyes. Kasumi had a cold and lifeless look in her eyes, the kind of a lost soul. "If you wish to be by my side, then you will serve me and my new goal. Though if you don't I will do as you ask and end your life here. So what is your answer?" She asked in this life or death situation.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 am
NUR

User Image

User Image"I want to be with you forever Kasumi." Shoko smiles ."But why in the cave did you say you never want to see me again?" So consfused at this moment Shoko can't help but to wonder what is wrong what happened to Kasumi to make her this way. Shoko just wants to be certain about her decision and it seems its time she grow up and make a decision already. She looks at Kasumi her eyes watery she tries to stand but her knees are weak. "Kasumi I want to help you, I want to know what happened."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 am
Kasumi pulls her hand away. "In time, right now I want you to take me to the Akatsuki hideout." She said since she knew Shoko was once a member of the Akatsuki so she should know the location.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 am
"Fine but first tell me what happened to you?" Shoko looks to the sky her bird landing near her and Kasumi. "Step on the bird and we will fly to the old hideout...i do believe it is destroyed now."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:42 am
(I got to head to bed now Eris. Just fly us to the gate and I'll take over tommorow. Night *kiss and huggle*)

Kasumi stepped on the bird and remained quiet as she waited to leave.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 am
((passes out))

The bid flies into the sky and disappears into the horizon once Shoko steps on and sits next to Kasumi looking in her eyes the whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ryugan entered the area. Ryugan then eased his body into his custom stance, his eyes closed as he took in a deep breath, letting it sit in his system for about three seconds before exhaling.[1/25]

Calming his mind, Ryugan once more pictured the two elements in his head. Katon on the left, Raiton on the right.[2/25]

The two elements glow brighter than before, the aura's around them burned with fury as Ryugan concentrated on making th entity.[3/25]

The elements neared each other at a great speed, and clashed but unlike the previous attempt the elements did not retreat into their original corners, they would clash.[4/25]

Sparks flew as the two elements battled it out, neither giving an inch on either side.[5/25]

On the outside, Ryugan stood in his stance calmly, letting the scene play out in his head, as in reality that was his chakra of his elements forming into one. [6/25]

Suddenly, the fire element rushed in, fusing with the Raiton element forming a unique glowing Kanji.[7/25]

Ryugan's eyes opened, with the combining of the two elements complete, He was ready to begin his training.[8/25]

Ryugan began to now focus on channeling the chakra through his body, until it became visible as did the elements when they were separate.[9/25]

He would start at his feet, so he would begin concentrating the entity from his souls and bringing it upward, it would either be a fast or a slow process..[10/25]

Ryugan now would concentrate on his weaker element, Raiton, one he rarely used in combat. He let out a "ready to do this" sigh before clinching his body and starting. [11/25]

Ryugan focused his eyes forward, he clinched his fist and began to ready his body[12/25]

As the chakra flared around him, it slowly began to build up a very faint aura. Ryugan began to concentrate a little harder on controlling the chakra.[13/25]

The element entity began to build it's strength, his eyes remained open, focused forward, he could feel the it getting progressively stronger.[14/25]

The chakra now had firm coloring, signifying that he was a bit closer to his goal.[15/25]

The chakra was forming around his toes, and traveling upward to his ankles, so far things were going well. [16/25]

The entity barely present around him began to die down, becoming weaker and weaker. Ryugan noticed this and began to focus more. [17/25]

He then began to focus even harder, his chakra began to fight dispersion, his body stiff as he could feel himself nearing perfection in the technique. [18/25]

The element entity began to quickly rush up his body, spreading through his chest to his arms, raising the hairs all over his body[19/25]

Ryugan brok stance and rose his right hand upward, watching as the purple lightning danced around his fist, a sinister smirk quickly spread across his face.[20/25]

Easing back into stance, Ryugan began to throw quick jabs using the newly element combination. [21/25]

"Yaah!!" His voice was booming with anger as his hair lifted with the single step he took forward. His left hand this time, surging with the element. His fist surged forward with immense speed, his eyes shut tightly as one could see the anger in his face.[22/25]

When the punch was completed. a surge of purple lightning zoomed across the grass.[23/25]

Ryugan smirked, folding his arms triumphantly, the chakra visibly surged all around his body. " Nearly got the hang of it." Ryugan said with a smug laugh following, his eyes narrowed once more as the lightning formed a purple aura around him [24/35]

He then sighed, calming himself. [25/35]

Now calm Ryugan was ready to continue [26/35]

He channeled the entity through his body, his fist and feet to be exact. [27/35]

After successful, He began to throw punches and kicks at immense speeds. [28/35]

He then pushed his feet off the ground after running at full speed. [29/35]

As a result he propelled through the air. [30/35]

As he rapidly approached ground, a sickening smile was dawned across his lips, this brought him excitement. [31/35]

High in the air, Ryugan cocked his fist back. [32/35]

At the last moment Ryugan smashed his fist into the earth. [33/35]

A massive crater the size of meteor crash site lay where the peaceful calm area filled with grass once stood. A massive storm of dust also followed, making anyone without the Byakugan or Ranmaru doujutsu unable to see[34/35]

As the smoke cleared, it would reveal Ryugan, a arrogant smirk spread across his lips as his arms were folded, the destruction he had caused indeed brought him great pleasure. Ryugan then sprouted the same wings as before and took off the the skies.There was now another crater to accompany the one created when he was a young shinobi. [35/35]

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:31 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

XXXX

Ryugan entered the area. Ryugan then eased his body into his custom stance, his eyes closed as he took in a deep breath, letting it sit in his system for about three seconds before exhaling.[1/25]

Calming his mind, Ryugan once more pictured the two elements in his head. Katon on the left, Raiton on the right.[2/25]

The two elements glow brighter than before, the aura's around them burned with fury as Ryugan concentrated on making th entity.[3/25]

The elements neared each other at a great speed, and clashed but unlike the previous attempt the elements did not retreat into their original corners, they would clash.[4/25]

Sparks flew as the two elements battled it out, neither giving an inch on either side.[5/25]

On the outside, Ryugan stood in his stance calmly, letting the scene play out in his head, as in reality that was his chakra of his elements forming into one. [6/25]

Suddenly, the fire element rushed in, fusing with the Raiton element forming a unique glowing Kanji.[7/25]

Ryugan's eyes opened, with the combining of the two elements complete, He was ready to begin his training.[8/25]

Ryugan began to now focus on channeling the chakra through his body, until it became visible as did the elements when they were separate.[9/25]

He would start at his feet, so he would begin concentrating the entity from his souls and bringing it upward, it would either be a fast or a slow process..[10/25]

Ryugan now would concentrate on his weaker element, Raiton, one he rarely used in combat. He let out a "ready to do this" sigh before clinching his body and starting. [11/25]

Ryugan focused his eyes forward, he clinched his fist and began to ready his body[12/25]

As the chakra flared around him, it slowly began to build up a very faint aura. Ryugan began to concentrate a little harder on controlling the chakra.[13/25]

The element entity began to build it's strength, his eyes remained open, focused forward, he could feel the it getting progressively stronger.[14/25]

The chakra now had firm coloring, signifying that he was a bit closer to his goal.[15/25]

The chakra was forming around his toes, and traveling upward to his ankles, so far things were going well. [16/25]

The entity barely present around him began to die down, becoming weaker and weaker. Ryugan noticed this and began to focus more. [17/25]

He then began to focus even harder, his chakra began to fight dispersion, his body stiff as he could feel himself nearing perfection in the technique. [18/25]

The element entity began to quickly rush up his body, spreading through his chest to his arms, raising the hairs all over his body[19/25]

Ryugan brok stance and rose his right hand upward, watching as the purple lightning danced around his fist, a sinister smirk quickly spread across his face.[20/25]

Easing back into stance, Ryugan began to throw quick jabs using the newly element combination. [21/25]

"Yaah!!" His voice was booming with anger as his hair lifted with the single step he took forward. His left hand this time, surging with the element. His fist surged forward with immense speed, his eyes shut tightly as one could see the anger in his face.[22/25]

When the punch was completed. a surge of purple lightning zoomed across the grass.[23/25]

Ryugan smirked, folding his arms triumphantly, the chakra visibly surged all around his body. " Nearly got the hang of it." Ryugan said with a smug laugh following, his eyes narrowed once more as the lightning formed a purple aura around him [24/35]

He channeled the entity through his body, his fist and feet to be exact. [27/35]

After successful, He began to throw punches and kicks at immense speeds. [28/35]

As he rapidly approached ground, a sickening smile was dawned across his lips, this brought him excitement. [31/35]

A massive crater the size of meteor crash site lay where the peaceful calm area filled with grass once stood. A massive storm of dust also followed, making anyone without the Byakugan or Ranmaru doujutsu unable to see[34/35]

As the smoke cleared, it would reveal Ryugan, a arrogant smirk spread across his lips as his arms were folded, the destruction he had caused indeed brought him great pleasure. Ryugan then sprouted the same wings as before and took off the the skies.There was now another crater to accompany the one created when he was a young shinobi. [35/35]

User Image

((What happened to the no one liner rule???))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

User Image

XXXX

User Image

((With huge post comes huge downsizing and also, THE ******** POST ******** UP!! LOOK AT HOW CRAPPY MY SENTENCING IS, I TYPED ALL THAT CRAP AND MESSED AROUND AND DELETED IT SOMEHOW..I ONLY HAD POST 35 AND 36, THE REST GONE..Which is why most of them say 25..I mean..I didn't feel like typing that ALL OVER again..also most aren't one liners..it's the size and alignment ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Lord Akira Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

User Image

XXXX

User Image

((With huge post comes huge downsizing and also, THE ******** POST ******** UP!! LOOK AT HOW CRAPPY MY SENTENCING IS, I TYPED ALL THAT CRAP AND MESSED AROUND AND DELETED IT SOMEHOW..I ONLY HAD POST 35 AND 36, THE REST GONE..Which is why most of them say 25..I mean..I didn't feel like typing that ALL OVER again..also most aren't one liners..it's the size and alignment ))

Three Sentences Each, That is the Rule. Hop to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm
lol  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items