Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Jamato smiled "I could do it again...."He replied quietly.Then he looked at everyone"Are you going to the capital??"
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:48 pm

"Only if you want to." she quietly replies back. She stands up. "Yes we are. We are the chosen ones, and we have to fulfill our duty. And that duty is to destroy the darkness, and bring the capital back. I'm also doing this, not because I was chosen, but to avenge my family, and bring peace between the human, elven, halfbreed, and all the other goodly races." she says standing beside Jamato.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 pm

elaise looked at jamanto and niara she finally felt relaxed around all of them and this was shown in her face.
turning to fang next to her she began to pet him on the head again playfully.
" your not the only one that wants to avenge there parents, mine where killed at the capitol as well i think we all probably lost some one we cared about because of these creatures." she said to niara without looking at her.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:30 pm

"I know. It's just...hard for me.....seeing their bodies like that...." she said. She turned away and crossed her arms over her chest, the tears running freely down her cheeks.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:40 pm

"We two are heading to the capital"
"Oh so that's where we're going."
He smacks Dave behind the head, "Yes airhead weren't you listening from the start?"
"Huh, sorry did you say something, I wasn't listening" Dave joked.
Coop slaps his own forehead, "Oy. Anyways we are on a pilgrimage to save this land from disaster. We head on to prove our mettle as heroes. We're all here to put a boot up the dark force's as!" he said heroicly while putting his bent leg up on a stool and pointing to the heavens.

((dam posted late again))
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:46 pm

elaise walked towards niara and hugged her before saying " i didn't mean for it to sound nasty iwas just saying we all have demons that we have to cope with throughout life." she felt guilty about making niara feel upset.

she tried not to giggle as she saw coop smack dave on the back of the head " he deserves that" she whispered to niara before giggling slightly.

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:07 pm

"No, Elaise, it's not your fault. Almost everytime I close my eyes, I see them dead in the capital. It is my own demonic brand that is gonna haunt me for the rest of my life!" she says to her. She hugs Elaise back. "Hey, Dave! The next time you make a smart a** coment, or flirt with another girl when we are supposed to be focusing on our mission, I will personally give you hell. Never mess with me. I can be your best ally, and I can be your worst enemy." she said threateningly to Dave.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm

elaise laughs when niara starts hacing a go at dave. " he deserves that, he can be really annoying sometimes, im surprised you haven't slapped him yet." she whispered and then grinned at her. " im surprised coop puts up with him sometimes."

she looked over at coop and smiled broadly at him but didn't say anything.

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:24 pm

"Dude don't goat her own just to see what happens" Coop whispered to Dave.
But Dave smiled playfully. "Okay Niara I choose ally, as in allies of eating dinner together in a candlelit place." Dave teased.

((Hehe, oh sht dave's an idiot))
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm

elaise looked at niara quickly knowing that what dave had just said would annoy her alot, she waited to see what her reaction would be.
looking at coop she rolled her eyes before saying " does he ever leave it out, it does get rather annoying sometimes."

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:26 pm

She smiles at Elaise encouragingly. "Dave, Dave, Dave. Wrong kind of ally. Ally is someone who is on your side of the battle. Get on my bad side, and you'll wish you've never been born." she warns everyone, not just Dave. She goes into a crouch and glares at Dave. "You really shouldn't of said that." she says in a very dark tone, worse than Zack's demonic side. She disappears into the shadows, appearing right behind Dave. She playfully kisses him on the neck, then knocks his feet right out from underneath him. When he lands on the floor, on his back, ice sprouts up around him, making a cage. "I hope you like it in there, because I'm not letting you out until your behavior improves." she warned Dave as bad as before. She looked to Coop, and winked. She walked back to Jamato and said, "Beat that."
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Jamato sighed and put his stone out,to starre at it.It was a dark purple stone and it glowed slightly.

These are the right choosen ones....you have to help them...

Why me!?..I think i would rather like to jump down from a mountain then to be in a group with them!it is suicide!!

But you have to.....

Jamato looked at Dave and then to Niara,he smiled"Nice..i think i like you now"He said laughing."Nah ..now i am not in the mood to freeze someone completley...what a shame...next time maybe...but..i have to tell you all something.YOu all will die in the capital when you behave like this all the time!"He crossed his arms "You all are a group...right?Then behave like a group...I also think we all here need training"

THe door opens suddenly and someone went in,it was ZAck.He was wet because of the rain which started a while ago.Noone noticed the rain ,cause Azzura made a magic barrier against rain around the house.Slowly ZAkc walked up to them,on his back ,he carried a long giant broadsword with a green hilt and bright silver blade.Zack looked at Dave"Jamato...was that you?"

"No..this time i was a good boy.Niara was the one who made the cage..and he deserved it!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:41 pm

((dave is not completly covered in ice. its like a prison cage, except made out of indesructable ice.))
Niara looks at Jamato, "Thanks...I think." She lookes at Zack, not backing down in an instant. "Yes, Zack, I was the one that made Dave a birdcage for his catcalling. He did deserve it. I warned him not to mess with my temper, but he did it anyway." she looked at Zack. She let the ice melt, slowly, so that Dave could stand up. She didn't bother to look away from Zack. "Your right Jamato. I'm sorry Dave. Next time....." she let the threat hang in the air. She never once looked away from Zack. She always looked punishment in the face.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 pm

"Yes I have been a very bad boy. Bad Dave, bad Dave, shame on you" he said in a playful tone while giving a little slap on his wrist. He then whispers in Coop's ear, "I think I've been struck by cupid's arrow."
"More like his canonball ...gulp... Well at least you managed to keep Niara's mind off of the thing that was bumming her out" Coop whispered back.
"By whatever do you mean brother" he whispered with a smile.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:48 am

Zack sighed and looked at Jamato"Old Ruins ?"

Jamato grinned as he heard this question"..Yes. "He answeard

"Which one?"

"Both"Jamato said grinning.

Zack smiled broadly"Well..this is new...You want both..but i guess this is okey...So everyone!Tommorow we will travel to the ruins of an old castel..."

Azzura stood beside Jamato and looked up to him"This time i will come too"

Jamato thought for a moment"I think this is okey..and i also can understand you..this time you don"t want to wait ...right?This time you want to be a help"

Azzura slowly nodded"My magic will be helpful !Promise"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games