Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:22 pm
See, I'm gunna watch Degeneration and at least read up on RE5. It'll suck, but I'll enjoy ripping it apart. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:31 pm
I'll save myself the pain of Degeneration and RE5, thanks. But you enjoy more Leon and the ruination of Claire, and Chris.

UC at least still had zombies in it. And yes, the gameplay was fun. If you mute the sound effects, and disable the subtitles, then it doesn't have to play any storyline part whatsoever.
But it's not worth keeping my Wii for.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:36 pm
What did you do with your Wii? Sacrifice it to the RE gods?

Notte: I too will watch Degeneration. As much as I would love to say that I'm not going to see it, I know that I will. So there's no use pretending haha. I think the zombies look uber cool. I'm going more for them more than I am anything else. I'm big on CG.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:39 pm
I still have it, but it's back in its box and all the games that I bought piled up on top of it. Next week, I'll be visiting my friend out of town, who will happily buy it from me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:44 pm
After you sell it, then you'll be one step closer to your millions.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:50 pm
Yup. And I'll also be completely free of any RE games which I disregard completely.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Haha that too XD

Now I'm curious: Did you realize that RE4 was going to be blasphemy when you bought it or was this a surprise to you? I assume that you expected it with UC  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:04 pm
No, it was a surprise. And as ashamed I am to admit it, I gave into the hype, and I did like it at first.
But I liked it less and less every time I beat it. I must've beaten it over 20 times... So that's why I really, really hate it. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:14 pm
Oh, I liked it the first time I played it, but as the game went on, I rechecked the case to make sure I was playing a RE game. Still not sure I was.

And I guess as far as you're concerned, I wasn't. XD

20 times? Cripes. I bet you were good at good at mercenaries after that...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Yup. Got 5 stars with all characters on all levels, and then unlocked the crappy HandCannon, which wasn't even modeled properly. The weapon would shake and twitch, like in a really old 3D ps1 game, where you'd have the polygons twitching all over the place. There was no effort put into it whatsoever.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:33 pm
Never dabbled much in mercenaries, but it sounds like I would have been disappointed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:37 pm
It was fun playing as Wesker for what it was worth, but again, there was a time limit. It's compelling, but mostly because you want to get that Handcannon. Of course, when I got it, like I said, I was very disappointed with it. Totally not worth the effort. I prefer handgun to that piece of crap weapon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:42 pm
I loved the handgun in RE4. I think my favorite one was the second one you get (I cant remember the name. Red9 maybe?...) Upgraded that thing like a mother and it was awesome.

But I didn't play mercenaries enough to get Wesker. The time limit made me nervous and I couldn't do very well. Hahaha. XD Timers drive me bananas.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:43 pm
The Punisher was the second handgun you get. I look forward to the day when I no longer remember that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:49 pm
Hahahahah! XD After beating the game 20 frick'n times it's gonna be a while.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games