Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:15 pm

"I see, well if you ever need help...feel free to come to me. You can always find me in the Mist. I'm always looking for something new to do," Zane smiled as he closed his eyes, wondering when his turn will be.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Vrail just nodded as he laid back again!

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:23 pm

((THIS IS BORING!!! HAVOCK START DOING 2 FIGHTS AT A TIME BECAUSE HAVING THIS MANY GENNIN SITTING DOING NOTHING IS POINTLESS!))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:33 pm

((I Agree... is Havock even online?))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:01 pm

((I've been waiting all day, and now may parents are trying to force me to get off because "I've been on the computer all day, that's enough." stare ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 pm

((You and me both... 3nodding Stupid! they don't know that when I become Chuunin it is Life Changing!))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:12 pm

((Being Chuunin is pretty cool. You actually get some authority. I'm rooting for a few people I've had my eye on. Curious if I'll guess right. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:17 pm

((This whole thing was rushed and I have a feeling I know the reason behind why he held it here and was so gun-ho about getting it started fast.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:18 pm

((um...why?))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:20 pm

*walks in* Is Lady Sususmu from the Mist village here?

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yes i'm still here..." Susumu peeks her head out from behind a corner she was meditating in the corner but woke instantly upon hearing her name..."And you must be Luna?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:35 pm

((NFL Draft Baby!!! Go Broncos Go Broncos GO BRONCOS!!!!))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 pm

((Broncos better get some good players, especially after they got rid of Cutler. It's getting difficult to be a Broncos fan now.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:38 pm

A cloaked figure accompanied with a large rice hat to further conceal his identity walked into the Grand Hall. Pausing for a moment a few steps beyond the entrance, his head rotated one way and then the other ever so slightly. His eye was flashing all around the room, taking in as many of the faces as he could while it remained hidden due to the shadow coming off of his hat. Locating a familiar face, he finally continued his walking motion and headed over towards Sano. Walking over towards Sano, he spoke, "Ah, you must be the human puppet boy with the floating eye." Even though Sano knew the real Jono, this one was dressed in a separate manner than the original and his voice was off as well.

Fanoto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 pm

((Hey Fanoto, you're a Proctor! How about you start a match! Me verses Shoku or Zane))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games