Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm
Rearrange the goo balls to reach the bathroom vent (assuming there is one)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 pm
Dave rearranged the goo balls. There were enough to reach the vent. Dave stared at the open vent; a warm breeze fluttered through the openings.  

One Way to Troll

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Lick the goo balls.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:44 pm
DO A BARREL ROLL!!! scream

(Also, David Bowie, yesssssssssssssssssss. mrgreen He drops yo a** in a Labyrinth full of glass spiders. GIANT GLASS SPIDERS! WITH GLITTER!)  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm
oh s**t a xenomorph pounces you from the ******** vent and holds you down while a xenomoroh face hugger attempts a face rape?

WHAT BUTTON DO???????

Evil 70's bowie screams A EAR SHATTERING MEXELLENT OVER THE INTERCOM OF THE BUILDING!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 pm
Wa-Megaman

In the year 20XX, LPS and Hash decided to try and destroy the Nintendo Cult, creating eight robot masters to do their dirty deeds. Dr. Flashlight, a genius with a heart of gold, created a cyborg built to fight the threat to the guild. His name was Fish Man. This is his story.

Dr. Flashlight looked Fish Man in the eyes as he awoke from his slumber. He didn't need an explanation. He was programmed for this mission.

“Awite Fish Man, yew haff tew stawp Doctaw Syco Sexy and Hash. I wiww tewepawt yew to da wair of Wywer Man and yew wiw fite him dere.”

Fish Man tried not to laugh at Dr. Flashlight's accent(s). Before leaving, however, he indulged himself just a little.

“So Dr. Flashlight, what's the name of that really fat Italian plumber?”

“...Sauvie?”

“....Nevermind.”

User Image
WYLR MAN

Fish Man landed in Wylr Man's stage. It was in the middle of an empire of pink, flashing blocks. It was a very superficial place. It almost felt fabricated, fake. Fish Man pushed through anyway. He noticed that the stage had been incredibly easy. There were a few v****a shaped robots here or there. Fish Man felt awkward shooting vaginas, but they went down quickly.

Then he went throught he miniboss door. There stood a female robot. She was beautiful. Fish Man was mesmerized, and he approached her. Suddenly, the woman vanished, and was replaced by a big, burly man. The man was seven feet tall and sprouted a four foot d**k. He looked at Fish Man with the intent of making d**k kebabs. Fish Stdicks, GET IT?

It was on. p***s Man jumped at Fish and lunged down, but he missed. Fish man slid under him and was already charging his shot. Fish man fired. p***s Man deflected the shot with his d**k. The shot smacked Fish Man in the face, taking away half his health. Then p***s Man made a running charge so Fish Man couldn't slide under him. Fish man jumped this time, and p***s man was now stuck in the wall. It was over. Fish Man shot him in the back.

Fish Man left the miniboss room wondering why the stage suddenly became such a b***h; maybe it had something to do with the vaginas missing. The stage was different now. It was a very manly shade of blue. The blocks vanished and were replaced by muscly looking trees. It was ugly. In the distance, Fish Man could see lots of robots, all with giant, ugly dicks. Everything just got real.

Fish man made a mad dash into the forest. He slid and jumped and shot until he was as the end of the stage with only one unit of health left. He wasn't sure he'd be able to defeat whoever this Wylr Man was.

He went through the telltale hallway, doors opening and closing. He wasn't sure how he'd be able to win. It seemed so hopeless.

There was Wylr Man, eyeing him with intent to kill. Wylr Man stood, and started.... yelling?

Wylr Man's power is, apparently, to cause drama (contrary to the popular belief that Kuzo Man possesses such power). He yelled and yelled. Fish Man was relieved. Wylr Man had no real power outside of hurting feelings. Fish Man aimed and, as Wylr Man was making some comment about his nose, fired.

Wylr Man: Deleted.

"...Did yew know dat dewe was a wobot befaw yew, wa-Fish Mayn?..."  

One Way to Troll

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:34 pm
Orphie
Lick the goo balls.

Dave licked the goo balls. they tasted good, but he felt like they were important, so he resisted the urge to eat any more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:37 pm
give me ten bucks  

l-Kriel-l

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 pm
OBTAINED:

DRAMA LAZAR.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm
digi734
OBTAINED:

DRAMA LAZAR.

Actually, it's the Drama Llama, but that was a good guess.

So far I've got two more robot masters planned besides Wylr. They gonna be a surprise though. :}  

One Way to Troll

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm
p***s Man = Cookie?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 pm
l-Kathulu-l
p***s Man = Cookie?

You could think of it like that, I guess. It's also alluding to certain events though.  

One Way to Troll

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 pm
x3
I lol'd.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 pm
One Way to Troll
digi734
OBTAINED:

DRAMA LAZAR.

Actually, it's the Drama Llama, but that was a good guess.

So far I've got two more robot masters planned besides Wylr. They gonna be a surprise though. :}
I predict a Denko Man  

MaverickDrifter

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:04 pm
I WANT IN IT  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items