Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:16 pm
Kaori blinked up at him as he spoke again, but bowed her head soon after. "Ah, maybe..." she began lamely, then sighed very quietly. "I'm just... being paranoid," she murmured quietly, deciding it best to just be honest and voice her thoughts. "I mean, how can this happen so suddenly after so I've been alone so long? It's like a dream, but I'm scared to wake up. Have you heard the saying, 'good things don't last'?" She fidgited nervously with her plate, face flushing red, though she didn't know why. "I feel like this can't last... but I really want it too!" she added hastily, hoping he wouldn't somehow get a wrong idea.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:21 pm
Sai nodded, listening to her. "I do know the saying, and i've known it to happen so many times," he sighed. He smiled at her last words, though. "If you want it to last so long, then do everything you can to show you don't want it to end," he said simply. "Have you heard the saying "good things come from working hard"? Although, that's not the actual quote," he laughed to himself. "Okay, how bout this actual quote? "Life is what we make it; always has been, always will be. "

[[sorry, i went to have some watermelon 3nodding ]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:37 pm
Kaori bit her lip, feeling somewhat like a small child being educated. As he said to show she didn't want it to end, she felt the sudden playful urge to leap over the table and plop down in his lap, but the mere though brought a deep blush to her face. She stared at the table, laughing nervously as she did. "You're... right," she murmured, smiling faintly. She glanced back at up him. He always seemed able to cheer her up somehow.

[Haha, I just put one away!]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:45 pm
[[lol!]]

Sai laughed. "What are you turning red about?" he winked, wondering what she was thinking about. "It better not be anything... dirty," he teased, knowing it wasn't; he just wanted to pluck at her embarressment. It seemed quite, according to him, around them; there were a couple handfulls of people, but for some reason, it was as though they didn't matter at that moment. It was as though they weren't there at all.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:54 pm
Kaori bowed her head a little further at his question. "Nothing!" she cried hastily, then felt her eyes widen as his next statement. "Ah, wh-what?" she stammered, face scarlet now. "Quiet! What are you talking about?" She looked up at him suddenly, face near as red as her eyes, which must have looked pretty odd. But she stuck her tongue out at him and laughed. "Meanie," she called, and then looked away as if irritated or angry.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:59 pm
Sai laughed, hearing her responses. When she turned away, though, he looked hurt. "Aw, I'm sorry, Kaori-chan!" he said, almost in a childish whinning voice. "I won't ever say that again; you weren't thinking anything like that, you're right," he said, trying to go along with it all. He hoped she knew he was only joking; after all, you never know, do you?  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:02 pm
Kaori snorted lightly, jumping when she got a return snort from inside her jacket. She blinked and stared down, seeing Kei's head poke sleepily from the pocket. She smiled at him, tilting her head, before turning back to Sai. "I don't want to hear it," she frowned. "But you are right in saying that I'm right." She somehow continued keeping a straight face, but almost lost it after that last comment she just made.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:06 pm
Sai smirked. "Fine, if that's how you wanna be," he started, teasing her. He got up, walking over to herside of the table and picked her up before sitting down, placing her on his lap. "Now, what were you saying?" he smiled at her, hoping he had won. He saw the small dragons nose, and laughed, "look who's awake." He paused, trying to think of somethign else to say. "Yes, you're always right, princess, I am not worthy of being anywhere near you," he joked.  

Wind.scattered_wings

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:09 pm
Rain looked back then took the time to think. "Ummm well heh I don't really know yet." He said as he looked ahead and saw something that looked like a food court. "Jack pot!" He yelled as he ran over to the food court and looked around. "Hmmm maybe messo soup!" He ran over to the line and looked back at Kai. "Hey come on I saved you a spot!" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Kaori glanced at him from the corner of her eye, catching the smirk. She wondered what he was planning, but still didn't look fully at him; a bad move on her part. She squealed in surprise as she was suddenly lifted and then placed on his lap. Her face flushed somehow even darker as she stared at him. "A-ah..." she began, then looked away again, crossing her arms over her chest. She shut her eyes, trying to look annoyed despite her extreme embarassment. "N-no, you're not worthy," she managed to stammer. "Because I am a princess." Then she froze, a small smile coming to her face. She looked back at him with a laugh. "What if I really was a princess?" she grinned.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:17 pm
Sai thought for a moment. "Well, if you were a princess," he started, "then I'm definitely not worthy," he admited. He wondered if perhaps it were possible she were; litte fantisies on his part. "...Are you?" he asked, trying to make sure if she was or wasn't. He decided it'd be funny if indeed she was a princess; then what would happen to him? It was still funny, even with his thoughts of what'd become of him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Kaori grinned, sticking her tongue out. "No, of course not," she laughed. "Unless maybe I made up all that stuff about my past? You're thinking now, aren't you?" She smirked faintly and then laughed again. "If I were a princess, I'd figure out a way to sneak you into my castle." She wondered if he were being serious or not, actually considering the possibility that she was a princess. It seemed strangely farfetched to her, but then again, they really hadn't known each other that long. It was possible that she could be hiding secrets like this from him. But for now, she'd keep playing and see his reactions.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:01 pm
"Oh, so you'd smuggle me in?" he laughed. "Yes, I am indeed thinking. It'd be pretty weird, wouldn't it, if you were a princess and i just found out?" he said simply. "Well, if you were, i'd make sure I became a worthy, suitable prince for you," he smirked, knowing if it had been true he'd find a way to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:16 pm
"Great, it's settled then!" she cried, still acting like it was in fact true. "You'll come live with me in my castle, and Kai and Meghan can come as well!" She made to get up, and then suddenly froze. "But you know..." she began slowly, looking up at him as she tilted her head slightly. "I'm definitely not a princess. A princess would have bodygaurd or something so she wouldn't have to carry around a sword. And a princess wouldn't have horrible past stories like I do, or horrible dreams." She was speaking matter of factly, not allowing herself to think too fully about what she was saying lest she ruined her own mood again. Her eyes flicked to the huge sword she'd set against their table, and then back towards Sai's.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:20 pm
Sai nodded in understanding. "Well then, I'll just have to be your bodyguard to protect you all the time, and your journal to keep your thoughts in... or shall i just erase the memories you don't want?" he smiled at her, knowing he couldn't very well do some of those things, but all the same; he'd try, if he could.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games