Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unaverage Underdog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:22 pm
Kar walked into the lobby and dow the hall to hwere the dorn he had been given the key to was. He unlocked the door and walked in. he turned on the lights,droped his bag and sat on the bed. The room was bare with no real theme or style but kar did'nt realy care. As long as it had a bed he was fine. kar then got up and walked out the door to explore the campus grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:54 pm
Taern looked up at Lena, and could see she was tense. It appeared to him that her trip included a little more than just helping her family. Those scars didn't come from some form of civil punishment or accidents. He knew the kinds of scars lena head all too well. They were the same kind that littered his body. Someone meant to kill her. Someone was fighting her and she was fighting back for her people. The only bad part was, she didn't enjoy doing it.

He casually replied to Lena's question, trying to hide the fact that all he had been doing was thinking about her, and training himself beyond his limits. Even though not much more had happened, he felt he would add to her uneasiness, even if he didn't know how or now not to.

"I'd be lying if I said anything interesting happened at all."

He then stood up, removing himself from the bed, and looked at her again. He still ahd no idea what the feelings inside of him were. He didn't remeber anything like them. Maybe they meant he was more human than he had every thought. Maybe he wasn't a machine destined to take orders and work for other's benifit. Maybe, just maybe, he was getting closer to how he ended up at Ria High in the first place.

"You look a little tired. Why not rest a little?"  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:11 pm
Lena nodded absently. Maybe she should take a quick nap. THen afterwards, she could go to the Training Hall. Standing up, she flashed a breif grin. "Good idea. THen later we can go to the Training Hall and see how we stand against each other now?" Her eyes were bright, the shadows gone from. She settled on her bed, tilting her head slightly. "Ombra still needs to be cleaned though. I never could figure out how exactly to do it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:22 pm
((Sorry this took so long.))

Taern watched Lena lay on the bed, and listened to her about Ombra. He inspected the gun a bit, going over each of it's oily black forms and figures. She was right. It did need some cleaning.

He made sure it was unloaded, and then took off the slide first. He wiped out the inside with a rag. He repeated this witha few other parts until each was done, and then reassembled the pistol. Pulling back the slide he fired, listening for the distinctive clicking noise. All was well.

He put it in the closet wiht it's partner in crime, Umbra, and then took a seat on the opposite side of the bed from Lena. The Trainging Hall was always fun, but he wondered if there was more to Ria. Maybe they could find out later. He figured it best not to worry about it now.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:38 am
((No prob.))

Lena yawned and curled up int a ball. She soon began to doze, not quite slipping all the way under. Her dreams were nothing more than nightmares to most. They were of the war. In her dreams, she craved and loved them. Far different from reality.

Waking up a few hours later, Lena sat up yawning. She slightly smiled as she saw she was still in the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:47 pm
When Lena had awaken, taern was just sitting in a chair, starring out the window. He dind't say anything or move and almost seemed like a statue, his fugure carved in time. Nothing was particularly wrong with him, he was pretty much just spacing out.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 am
Her eyes moved to Taern's form and a half smile found its way onto her lips. She slid out of bed and moved slightly next to him. She tapped his shoulder, ready to jump back in a moment. Her experience in waking up people with his skill had made her wary. More often than not, they tried to attack before noticing what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:31 am
With that, Taern might have turned around and jumped on Lena, but he caught himself. He didn't jump, dind't even blink. Instead, he got up from his seat slowly, and turned around to face her. All that spacing out had left his mind blank, and it took him a while to say anything.

"I take it you are rested?" he asked.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:14 pm
Lena chuckled softly, a hand on the back of her neck. He had spooked her a bit. She'd seen his flinch to turn and had backed up a step. Now she moved forward and grinned once more. "Of course I'm rested. I wanna go do something exciting now!" She turned and pulled her weapons on her. Once they were strappe din place, she grinne dback at him. "Come on Taern, losin up and live a little. "Then she darted out the door, heading toward the northern courtyard.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:25 pm
Taern knew something was wrong wiht Lena then. She never acted like this before and it seemed to him like he was covering something up. Still, he didn't want to pry and figured it best to just go along with it all.

He grabbed his things and followed Lena out the door. Then out to the northern courtyard he went.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 pm
ugari had entered the lobby and asked for his keys from the andriod who was in charge of tem.After she handed him the keys he went to his room, once he was inside he locked it and jumped on his bed lightly so he wouldn't damge his little bone wings.yara has no idea whats gonna happen if he dosen't lock his weapon again, this time it just might be worese then the last time he didn't listen.He turned all the lights off in the room and quickly hit the hay.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:13 am
"417...417..." Chiro was walking down the hall, attempting to find his room again. "This place is so big, it's hard to find my way around." He finally found his room and went in. He put Fision on his dresser and sprawled out on the bed. "Too much happened today to take in. I'm gonna have some messed up dreams tonight." He got up to wash his face. After unpacking the rest of his things, he fell to the bed, asleep before his head hit the pillow.  

Chase Arni

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:22 pm
Yara appeared in his dorm room that he shared with ugari"sup sleepy head?"The portal lit up the room for a few seconds then went black again, he turned on a lamp and went over to a chest to lock up his dagger till friday."there locked up along with your syth"He went into the bedroom's bathroom to change into his night were and then jumped right onto his bed.

"........"It's about time, now go to sleep, you know i just want peace and quite now and your not giveing me any at the moment.And with the that ugari fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:26 am
Jake quickly got into his dorm. A pretty much plain one; Lamps in the corners, a main light in the middle of the ceiling, a bed inthe corner with a small lamp table beside it. Yes, he didn't exactly mind it all. Even though he is a boy, he still tries to keep up with his cleanness.

He quickly got to his drawer and took off his blouse, but still with his navy jeans. "What to wear, what to wear.." He said as he skinned threw his clothes. Maybe there is something in my closet.. I did bring that sexyness stuff right? He said as he pondered and walked over to the closet and opened it. Jake once again skinned threw it all. "Aha!" He said as he pulled out a Dark Blue haori and hakama. "Abit corny, but what the heck. It'll fit the place." He said as he slipped it on. Been a while. He slowly walked out the door and whent back to Mel's dorm. Have to..Becarful on how I'm walking..

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:16 pm
Raven entered the boys dorm and noticed an android at the desk. This should be easy. She carefully and slowly transformed into a Yara lookalike and asked the android for the room number saying that she forgot it. Once past the android she changed back into herself. That was the longest she's ever transformed into someone. Alittle tired she finds his dorm and knocks on his door.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games