Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Meghan shifted in her sleep, causing herself to bump into the wall again. She didn't stir, not conscience to what she was doing, but she winced all the same; for some reason, it hurt her more when she was asleep. Not.. again, she thought, bitting her lip.
[[edit: gotta go; respond tomorrow ><]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:40 pm
Misa lefted the forost and went into the girl's dorm. On her way to her room she triped. Face down. "OH MY GOD!" she shouted. "I am spending too much time with the floor and its getting anoying." Misa stood back back up and put her hair behind her hair. She then looked at what tripped her. Kei! "Huh? Is that a dragon on the floor?" Misa asked herself. She walked up to the dragon. "Kei? Oh its Kei!" Misa smiled and petted the dragon. She smiled again and the dragon flew on Misa 's arms. "So whatcha doing here? Wheres Kai and the others?" Misa asked Kei knowing he might reply with a puff of fire. She was correct. "Hmmmmm.....Well, if I can't find Kai and the others. Then lets chill in my room." Misa suggested and smiled. She went into her room and then let Kei free with the door closed.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:47 pm
[Gah.. please do not making him do things. I say what he does and doesn't do. ><;;]

Kei glanced around at his new surroundings, his yellow eyes slightly widened. Hadn't he just been following someone's scent? The dragon snorted in irritation and glared at Misa, eyes narrowed again. Why had she taken him in here? He soared to the door and landed in front of it, scratcing at the wood with his claws as he let out an irritated snort, smoke streaming out from his nostrils.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:54 pm
[Ack! So sorry! Sorry! Sorry!]

Misa sighed and falled down to the bed. She sighed once again. "Are you bored?" Misa asked Kei and sat up watching him." I guess I better start my art homework..." Misa got off the bed and went to the drawer. She then frowned and picked up a necklace with a heart and putted it up to the light. She smirked. "You know what this is Kei? Its a pearl of Hearts. If you where this necklace..They say whoever give it to you, you love.." She showed Kei the necklace and sighed again. She then laughed. "I am sighing alot." Misa said and laughed again. "Where was I? Oh yeah..homework..I don't want to do homework...I want to look at this necklace...Haven't seen this necklace since 10th grade. I wonder who put it in my bag." She sat at the desk and looked at the necklace. "Kei if you want to see it, come or fly over here to see it again. It has preety sparkles doesn't it?"

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:00 pm
[It's alright...
And it's alright if you join! But Kei's currently inside the room. ^^;;]

Kei turned his head towards Misa, one foot still upon the door. He snorted and growled softly, not liking that he was disrupted from his original quest of following that familiar scent. His narrowed eyes followed Misa as she pulled out the necklace and he turned towards her. His wings flapped, lifting him into the air, and he soared towards her, pausing to hover beside it. He snapped at the necklace once, but didn't touch it. He knew how people liked to keep their property intact. Growling again, he withdrew and drifted back towards the door, pawing at the handle now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:06 pm
[oops! sorry! ill just start from here and delete my last post^_^]

Angellea heard a noise from one of the handles. She stopped to stare at it quietly, wondering who was moving it. Nosy...didn`t that always seem to describe her. She waited to see whoever would come out.  

Angellea

Leuvo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:08 pm
Misa stopped looking at the necklace and looked at Kei by the door. She grabbed the necklace and put it in her skirt pocket. "I guess you want to go out. Come on lets go outside." Misa said smiling then opened the door and jumped at the girl which seem to her close to the door. "What are you doing?" Misa said that referring to the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:14 pm
Kei snorted at her and then moved out of the way so she could get through to open the door. Once it was open, he flew out quickly, narrowly avoiding the girl on the other side. But he managed to and darted towards the ceiling, hovering there over her head. His neck was extended, yellow eyes settled on her. He was curious about a new person, someone he hadn't met before.  

Krazy Kaori

Angellea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:15 pm
Angellea jumped too, quite surprised. "I...I heard the handle jiggling as i walked past and had to know what was happening...sorry I`m nosy sometimes." She blushed slightly, trying not to turn completely crimson. Not yet had she noticed something flying above her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:20 pm
Misa laughed. "Whats your name?" Misa asked. "My name is Misa Titneer. We shouldn't be best friends because I might die soon...but we could be friends.." Misa frowned at the part of her being dead. " Come on! We need to follow Kei!" Misa said yanking the girl along with her.  

Leuvo

Angellea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:22 pm
"My name is Angellea," she said. Dying... she thought. So many had died around her. She was shocked as was pulled forward. "Kei?!" she said, "who`s Kei?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:29 pm
"Nice to meet you..The dragon is Kei." Misa shouted over the wind of running after Kei with Angellea. Misa jumped and tried to catch Kei. "This is gonna hurt both ways..If I do catch him and if I don't.."Misa shouted as she jumped for Kei.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:32 pm
Kei remained hovering above the two, blinking as Misa charged and grabbed the new girl's arm. The dragon faintly registered her name as being Angellea before he began sniffing the air once again. He spun around slowly in mid air, face down the hallway. His head swiveled around on his long neck to glance at the two girls before he looked away again. Then he shot off like a rocket, following the scent he'd just re-found. He hoped that this time he wouldn't be distracted or abducted. As Misa leapt at him, he darted to the side to avoid it, roaring loudly at her in anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:33 pm
Angie stared up above her head to see the dragon. "Oh!" she said. She watched Misa jump for Kei and stood back wondering what she should do. She continued to watch Kei and Misa before stepping foreward. "Need help?" she asked politely.  

Angellea

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games