Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 pm
Asani walked matching the other's pace with ease. They were walking through the building taking out everyone that attack. "I wonder why Silicia would start this war at random like this" she thought absentmindedly. The other's seemed to just be throwin people around all willy nilly. Asani finally snapped back in reality when Nephilis's words caught off abruptly. Asani was there in front of him in an instant catching him before he fell flat on his face. "Nephilis!" she cried looking at his eyes. Daphne pulled metal under him shifting Nephilis into a laying postion on the metal. "I don't know if I can but I sure as heck will try!" she said. Asani reach her hand back as if poised for a slap. Water rushed to her hand as she shifted through all of the healing she had learned recently about poisons. She decided to try the one that would either slow down they poisons process of pull it out of the body completely. She pointed out her middle and pointed finger and the water condensed to a single dot. Asani closed her eyes. She began moving so swiftly that her arms were a blur in an intricate pattered over his body. Asani then touched the dot to her other hand in the same fashion so that she could use two hands. Slowly the water could be seen in seemingly random lines for it began to glow. Asani finally stopped moving and opened her eyes and a glow faded. She moved her hand two inches above the water pattern which was a centimeter above Nephilis's body. She then began to press down. Her hands hovered as if she was pressing hard against the air. The water slowly began to seek into Nephilis's body through his skin. The glow in the water faded under his skin and Asani moved her hands away and watch. The water slowly began to come back at running off onto the ground. She watched it. If the water came out the color of the poisin then it would have been compltely cleanse out of his body, if not then it had only slowed down what the poison was supposed to do to Nephilis. "Please let this work" she murmured looking at him. She had never done a pattern this large that hadn't seeped into broken skin.

A young woman walked through Shale. Her long white hair flowed well past her shoulders. Her deep blue eyes shown brightly in the sunlight. She looked around seemingly absorbing all of her surrounding. This was Kitara Frost. She hadn't been in this part of Shale ever except on "mission". Kitara instantly shut that thought down not willing to lose any sort of control or feel anything negative. Kitara continued walking and looking around.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm
Kenji smirked. He knew that would happen. Just before Dulceri's kick came in contact with his back he covered his back with sand and hardened it so it was harder then armor. When the kick came in contact, he felt nothing. "I know you, you know me." he said grinning. He turned around and aimed a kick for his left arm and forshadowing a punch aimed towards Dulceri's back.

Tempest took one look at Nephilis and theen looked at the enemies in front of them. "We'll wait for him to return as Shatara said." he said. He saw more enemies coming and created a gust of wind to push them back.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:21 pm
Amara continued to walk on the outskirts where she saw a local diner. She had her cloak on naturally as she walked up to the counter. "Yes, I'd like deerlion and a side of wisky" she stated in a non chalant manner. She paid the man, she sat down eating and enjoying the heat.

Amalia continued to ride her bike through Shale as she picked up speed, going over ramps as she looked towards the front she halted on her breaks almost hitting a young woman, Kitara. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am" she stated with a sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm
Kitara whirled around sensing something coming at her fast. She swung her leg down completeting the motion as she fell into a lower stance to knock someones feet from under them. When she saw it was a bike and a person she froze her foot a mere foot away from the bike. Kitara hopped up looking nervous. "Uhh its ok" she said rubibng the back of her head as if nothing had happened at all. "Where were you headed anyway in such a hurry" she said brightly. Curiousity showed on her face.

{{You can just see the sweatdrop on her face in that moment.}}  

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Amalia smiled. And gave her a hand up. "Well I was on the way to go put my bike up, I just got done delivering food to the elderly" she stated with a smile. "By the way my name is Amalia, Amalia Divine" she stated with a warm smile towards the young woman with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 pm
"The brotherhood of Sand." Dulceri stated before going into a cartwheel to narrowly evade Kenji's punch. "Smooth right?" He returns to his feet with a smile and initiates another cartwheel using the leftover momentum. This time, during the manuever, he extends his legs a bit, aiming his heels at Kenji's jawline.

~~~

Nephilis' eyes return to normal and he looks over to see Asani praying over him. He lifts his hand and caresses her cheek saying,"Thanks. I never get tired of that." He sits up and pats both the girls shoulders and speaks,"I guess now we can...there it is." He points out the boat that was nearing land. "They've noticed that we've been making a mockery of there troops." He also noticed that on the boat, there were mounted slingshots that were fitted with balls of hot glass. "The kingdom of glass...great. We're going to have to block those from hitting this temple. When they're out of ammo, storm them and take the boat. Daphne, make sure they don't leave with your magnetism and then come when I give the signal. Asani, Shatara, come with me now."

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image
Chyuta had finally woken up and heard all the commotion, he slowly walked towards the window to find out what it was and was about to yell for them to be quite but that moment he saw that they were being attacked and immediately ran and got dress. He then leaped off the balcony as he finished wraping the fighting tape around his hands, upon landing on the ground he landed within a large crowd and a strong current of wind cleared the area of about 10 to 15 feet of soilders. He hand landed in a crouched position and now stood up, over the three years, he had completed his elemental training and was now more muscular and cut than before, he was not the skinny kid he once looked like. His mildly long black hair and single area of white which outreached every where elso now waving through the wind as his eyes appeared to be closed, most people would have thought he was blind because only very few people have seen his eyes before, but that wasn't the case. "You all started a party and didn't invite me?" He joked as he now took a hybrid stance which was sort of wierd, it was a stance between boxing and Muay Thai and oddly enough he made it work, he then took off running towards a group of soilders and immediately started to deliver blows one after another swiftly and powerfully, being untouched by any of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Asani breathed a sigh of relief when he returned to norml. She smiled as he touched her face with care. Asani then rose smoothly to her feet. "Ok" She said with a determined look. No one messed with her boyfriend and she was sure going to take some one or something out because of it. Her eyes locked on the ship and people who were about to sling hot glass here. "Let's take 'em down" she said.

Kitara nodded as the girl spoke. She herself had never even thought about doing it, let alone actuaslly perform the task. "I'm Kitara" she said. Form pracitce she never gave out her full name she was somewhat suprised she had even said her real name. "Your out of that now" she thought. She looked at the girl's hand for a moment and finally shook it.

Mewchloe

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Tempest looked over to where Nephilis was and saw that he was ok. He silently followed them not knowing what else he was suppose to be. He noticed the boat that was nearing land and saw the glass in the slingshots. He let out a low growl. He would not let them hit the temple. "What do we have to do?" he asked one of the three.

Kenji grinned when Dulceri narrowly evaded his punch. He saw dulceri doing another cartwheel and could make out his heels aiming for his jawline. Bending backwards to avoid his heel, he did a backward flip to stop himself from falling. He then aimed a punch for one of Dulceri's limb atempting to numb him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm
Shatara nodded helping Nephilis up. "What do you have in mind Nephilis, I can only stun their minds for so long" she stated with a nod when she had an idea. Can't see...darkness...can't see she projected into their minds as a lot of soldiers began to run around aimlessly, they thought that they were blind.

Amiea looked at Chyuta. "Weather man" she stated with a giggle as she ascended into the air. "It would be nice if you'd help" she stated as moisture filled the air as the clouds darkend, as several cold typhoons could be seen forming in the sky.

Amalia looked at her and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you....are you from here, I've never seen you around" she stated with a warm smile.

((edit))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 pm
Asani moved her hand acorss her body in one swift motion. The ones running around from the darkness went down hard from the water that had shot their feet out from under them. Asani looked at a figure who had lept down. From his spiky black hair and single whiter streak she knew it was Chyuta and nodded towards him.

Kitara let go and took back her hand. She rubbed the back of her head again. "Actually I've never been here before" she said. "....That anyone else would know. Because it was always a point to make sure no one ever saw you or your face" Kitara thought but didn't say. "I'm totally new around here. Its as if this is my first real outlook on the world so I suppose that would make my existance new too hunh?" she said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:57 pm
Daphne nodded, walking out into the open by herself. "Stay safe." She said softly, looking at the big sling shot which they were pulling back right now. She brought dirt up and shot it at the glass ball as they shot it, hitting it off course and off to the side. Daphne did it again as she moved the ball to the sides. When the last one came she took the metal door and batted it back, knocking it into the water and creating a wave, knocking some of the soldiers off the boat.  

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:01 pm
Sera the Vampire of Rain

Sera was happy to see that it was Halcyon. When he finished speaking, she shrugged as the beginning of her reply to him, "I was. I saw that you'd gone and I remembered you saying that you wanted to come here to Shale, so I thought I'd come to see you." She said, looking around at all the flowers. She then smirked. "Didn't you say you were coming because of strong warriors?" She asked, looking at him with a grin.

Hal was kinda looking away. "I was..but... to become strong..um..." as Hal slowly looked at the plant. "To become strong you must endure other things, like jobs and... important things.. yeah thats right important things" as Hal chucked. assuming he made no sense at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
Chyuta had stopped as several solider had now fallen from his blows, just because he had hit them hard didn't mean that had to fly or be pushed back, his blows were percise nearly shattering each person bones in the area he had came contact with though, the ones he had hit in the face infact was pushed away from him. He then looked at Amiea who ha just called out to him, he knew she was speaking to him for ever since she found out he controled Weather she had called him that every now and then and a smile appeared on his face. "Hello Amiea, and help with what?" He asked as he then see her create typhoons, he figured thats what she wanted his help with and he didn't have a problem in the word with it. He then pushed off the ground as he flown into the air reaching her level of height and once choosing that he wanted to stand on the air he did just that no longer needing the wind to carry him, or to fly. He then decided to open his eyes, for the first time in a while and revealed his brilliant almost crystal blue eyes as the typhoons in which Amiea was creating grew twice as strong and twice as many. "This what you had in mind?" He asked in his naturaly meldoic angel like tone.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm
Amalia smiled at her. "Well I've never left Shale, so I guess we're pretty new at life" she stated with a smile and sighed. "Well, if you'd like we could go put my bike away and then maske sure it's alright to go to Evermore, I've always wanted to go there, but never had enough courage to leave by herself.

Amiea looked at him and smiled. "Yes" she replied smiling sheepishly at him as it increased. It was definately easier to control the weather with another person. Lightning began to flash as hail beegan to fly down crushing men under pressure as the typhoons were touched down on land as they sweeped the bodies into the ocean.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games