Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno smiled and tried to give him a positive comment. "Your the best gennin I've fought." He said and then he backflipped and was gone.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

((Its for the best))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:20 am
iZann
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((Sorry I'm a bit confused as to how you avoided the Gatsuuga, so I'll just ignore that.
There was a string? O_o))

Quan could feel something suddenly restricting his movements, and curse to himself for not noticing the string earlier. He yelled as his movements were stopped in mid-air, paralysing electricity sent into his chest and throughout his body, making him drop to the ground with an audible thud.

Out of nowhere, a (seemingly) clone of Quan leapt at Blood, claws and fangs flashing as he spun rapidly, intending to run the Jounin through his stomach, or at least send him flying backwards--Tsuuga.

((The "clone" is Quan's dog Zhao, using Juujin Bunshin.))

User Image

((Yeah, I know, you are an inuzuka, and I didnt dodge the the, i got hit, it just I used the same jutsu orochimaru uses when his neck elongates... And the sorry, I guess I should have posted the custom weapon crying ... though I was expecting hatchibi strength to cut my string but meh...))

Blood seeing the clone come at him, detached the string from his arm, And jumped up sideways to sort of show off, as he did a flip mid air, and once he landed feet one the ground he tried to take hold of the clone's foot just to stop him from spinning, he had no intention of continuing the fight seeing that Quan seemed incapacitated  

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((Lol I would have, but my task was to lose to someone stronger, so nope xD))

A pool of red was blossoming from the hole in Quan's chest, and he seemed to be out to the world. As Blood grabbed Zhao's foot, he doubled over and tried to slash at Blood's arms with his claws and snap at his hands with his teeth.

((You've won XD My task accomplished as well lol))

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:08 am
((Dude... Arm... I only gots one arm left i mean... right^_^

...So it means I only won by default crying ))

Blood let go of the foot. He then blocked the slashes with the forearm guard he had on, and moved his arm slightly so the dog would bite the forearm protector. After that he ignored the dog.

He walked towards Quan and removed the strings that bound him. He then careful took out the blade and reattached it to the strings in the forearm guard. He took the strings and put them back into the forearm guard. The blade retracted and he picked up Quan with his right hand and laid him on his shoulder. He then walked towards his other arm, removed the tags, and reattached it to his elbow. He then seemed to vanish, as he took Quan to the hospital  

Bloodfang23

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera smiled seeing the fight and her bird flew up and circled around them suddenly it swooped down and grabbed her taking her to the hospital.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 pm
((Stupid school gives too many homeworks )) evil

Alice decided to follow Hachi to Zeramaru since she had no idea on how to maneuver in cloud. But she had to drag Zetsumi and Guldan... both were really heavy so it would take her a while...  

Lady AliceSky

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 pm
((Too bad you finally got on at a bad time though. It's pretty dead tonight, and I'm still stuck at the gates.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:09 pm
((Drats, Only a few people on? Or none at all?))  

Lady AliceSky

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 am
imgleft]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo183/hikari_miyako/Immy/ninja.jpg[/imgleft]

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi decided to leave the place it was getting dull and when things gets dull Mai might pop out of her and do something stupid....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:52 pm
((Fenrir left a loooong time ago. He's in the forest now.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Kazu walked out of the area seeing everyone was leaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo appears at the twilight falls from a flash of light. He looks around seeing if he could find Near but he had not arrived yet. He sits on a rock and waits to see if he would come.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:58 pm
Near walked up to the falls, "Hmm... Never been here before... This should be fun.." I have to remember, he has genjutsu.. Those Sharingan are deadly... Near found Kazou, "Get off your butt! Lets go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:06 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image(Actually I only know one genjutsu total and it isn't even sharingan. Lol I just use my sharingan to copy jutsu and for the see things beforehand thing. lol)

Kazuo looks over happy to find Near came. "Alright alright." He laughs a little as he stands and takes off his raikage robes and headress. Kazuo looks over Near watching him carefully waiting to see what he would do. During this time he made a hand sign and a shadow clone appears next to him and runs towards Near and as it quickly got close aimed a light punch towards Nears chest as if to test him.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu -1=49
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 131 -1=130

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100