Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:22 am
User Image

"Hey Anzu you do know we are only here because of something Zeramaru came up with-desu." Zephyr said seeing the exploding senbon which in his knowledge means they will leave the village soon enough.

He contemplated for a moment and saw this only as a time for him to get Fenrir to at least not kill him, for Fenrir to not necessarily like Zeramaru but to make sure Zeramaru wont appear as a threat for the time being. Zephyr also knew Fenrir would still try to kill Zeramaru just because he exists.

Zephyr walked up to Alice then handed her a sealed letter. "You may choose to be part of us or not-desu." He said then after moving his cape around he left.

((Havock told me to invite you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

"Alright, whateves'" Ryugan says as he raises his left arm and flicks his wrist, throwing up the "peace" sign. "I'll catch ya later, pops " Ryugan then silently reached into his pouch and pulls out 3 seal tag with glue on the back of them. This will allow Fenrir, Yanjuu, and any other special gust he invites into my home He thought to himself, then quickly he throws them on Yanjuu's back. Yanjuu would not feel the tags as they were made of very light paper. There was a note attached to the first tag that read: If you are looking for me later, i'll be at my dojo located under the lightning peaks. These three seals are so you can enter the grounds without being ingulfed in the hot blue flames that surround the dojo, and when you get there make shure you knock..Ryugan began to smile as he swiftly exited the forrest at a great speed, kicking up dust as he ran.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:23 pm
AB_normal_U
User Image

"Hey Anzu you do know we are only here because of something Zeramaru came up with-desu." Zephyr said seeing the exploding senbon which in his knowledge means they will leave the village soon enough.

He contemplated for a moment and saw this only as a time for him to get Fenrir to at least not kill him, for Fenrir to not necessarily like Zeramaru but to make sure Zeramaru wont appear as a threat for the time being. Zephyr also knew Fenrir would still try to kill Zeramaru just because he exists.

Zephyr walked up to Alice then handed her a sealed letter. "You may choose to be part of us or not-desu." He said then after moving his cape around he left.

((Havock told me to invite you.))

((Ah))

Alice took the invitation and said "Wait, um, before you leave, Do you happen to have a scroll?" Alice continued to drag the puppets.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu saw what Zephyr did and immediately knew that something was different.
"Byakugan!" she shouted as she activated and she searched the area she could see. She first saw a vague image of Zeramaru standing at the gates.

"Zeph lets go." Anzu said deactivating the byakugan then she saw him hand the letter. "Carry that little puppet I'll take the big one." Anzu said as she grabbed the larger puppet and pushed it.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((just guessing there is a big puppet and small one.))  

Makito_Suzine

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image

Zephyr just nodded then he started walking he would first go to the gates knowing that when Anzu says go they you usually leave the village.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:33 am
((A giant 1 ton puppet...))

Alice looked at Anzu and said "Thanks" Alice took Zetsumi which she could carry fairly easy and walked to the gates.  

Lady AliceSky

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 am
((Thats heavy even for my RPC but its ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm
Sorcam sighed as he walked into the forest. He could feel several people in there already, and wanted time alone to think. So he melted into the trees and traveled to the deepest part of the forest, where he began to converse with the plants there.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 am
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu tried to collect her thoughts.

"Zeramaru-sama wont be that angry if I leave the squad and follow my own path." She said to herself as she started punching a tree.

"But I've been with them for most of my life." She said as she jumped into the air and kicked the tree then it was followed by another kick then she entered the basic stance for gentle fist.

"I'll just wait for what happens then." She mumbled as she drove her palm into the tree.

She then fell backwards and decided to sleep.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 am
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu let out a loud earsplitting cry as she woke up from a nightmare. "It was just a dream nothing to worry about." She said to herself as she stood up.

She wobbled as she started walking and she knew the exams were soon so she decided Zephyr can help her train where ever he is.

Makito_Suzine

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:01 pm
Flare woke up after a long while of rest and sensed something was wrong and no longer sensed the presence of Pyro, and headed to the tree house seeing large quantaties of smoke  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene walked beside the winged horse threw the forest. "Hmm"

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:42 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku came out off nowhere as he just picked up Selene and his horse poof away. As Arekku ran out heading to the gates carrying Selene.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am
NUR
Nai and her bird appear over head of the forest now, Having flown over the cafe just a moment ago, the bird is a really high altitude if moving this fast to such an area. Shoko's hands spit out her C3 clay which she quickly forms into one big statue, She slaps her hands together thus making a bigger form to work with in the first place, thus making a bomb capable of leveling the entire village. Now that the clay is formed into a giant tengu. Nai makes a couple handsigns and takes a huge deep breath inwards. kissing her tengu it turns a greenish color in some places and a purplish tone in others. This giant tengu clay monster is now full of poison. Nai places the tengu near her on the back of the bird and flies off to another area.

2nd post.  

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 pm
Kazuo appears in what was left of the forest. He sighs for this was once a great place. Trees were on fire and laying about the ground from the devastation. Suddenly his eyes begin to glow green and his clothes transform to that of the angels and seven smallish wings appear on his back as he moves into the second stage of his angel. Suddenly as if from no where behind him a large wind begin blasting sending all the old things of the forest into the air and out of the village into the country. He then reaches into his sack and pulls out many many tree seeds and tosses them in the air. Manipulating the air to spread them all across the area. He smiles proud of his work but noticing that his angel and himself even haven't fully recovered yet he grabs his stomach feeling the pain. He smiles as the pain fades then heads off to the next destination.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff