Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel quirked his lips. Wouldn't that be emotions...? He shook his head.
"Now now, sometimes irrationality is a good thing. For instance, the only reason I passed my chuunin exams was because I reacted irrationally against someone who thought I would act rational. Let's just say, people don't rationally expect a medic to charge onto a kunai to shove his chakra scalpels in your waist. I did though." He shook his head again, grinning.
"But, I can see where your family comes from, and for most, that would be a good thing. So, dispell that if you want, but I think you're ready for the next of the three basic jutsu you will need to become a full-fledged genin." While he spoke, Ronnel summoned a Kaze Bunshin and had it run to where his eye was watching the Kusakage.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:56 pm

"Well, Its supposed to mean that each person must remember that Hesitating and acting without thought will kill those around you." Tetsuo smiled and nodded to the question his Sensei gave him.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:03 am

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel's lips quirked again. This boy had been raised to react the opposite of how Ronnel himself would. The medic relied on his emotions fairly well.
He shrugged that thought off. For now, he would train his student, and save the theological debate for when the boy was a genin.
"All right then. Another genjutsu would be appropriate." He grinned slightly.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 am

Tetsuo nodded as he exited the Henge and got ready for the next genjutsu. "I'm ready sensei."

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:20 am

I've seen a lot....

User Image

A clone shimmered into being beside Ronnel. It walked forward and swung its hand through the boy's head, demonstrating that it wasn't solid, unlike the clone he had shown the boy before.
"Bunshin no Jutsu. A basic technique, but useful for spamming enemies and getting them to tire themselves out. Mix them in with Solid Clones, and you have a formidable strategy. Works wonders for genjutsuists to escape."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:26 am

Thinking Tetsuo reached into his small back pack and pulled out a journal he wrote Ronnel's exact words then place a legend below.

E= Empty
S= Solid
O= Opposition
M= Me

On the journal were other said legends followed by strategies. For this Tetsuo placed a single O in the middle and in a unique pattern created a formation.

.....E.....
..S.S.S..
.E.S.O.E.S
..S.E.E..
.....M.....

"This seems like a great way to place with a person's head." The boy said as he showed his sensei and completed the few handsigns that his sensei showed him. He began to study them to understand their meaning. "What is the justu's name?" He asked with a polite inflection.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:31 am

I've seen a lot....

User Image

The clone had snuck behind Tetsuo and studied the chart he made, and grinned. It signalled to its creator to create a Kaze Bunshin. He did, making it appear behind his student.
The clone slipped the journal out from Tetsuo's bag and jotted down another formation following the same formula and symbols.

....E....
...EOE...
...EES...
..S.S..E
...E.S..E

M

It slid the journal back into the bag and vanished with a grin.

"It's called the Bunshin, or Clone ability. A good tactic is to mix it with Kaze Bunshin or Kage Bunshin when you have the chakra for it, as those two are much harder to distinguish from the Bunshin than say an Ember Clone or a Lightning Clone."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:49 am

Repeating the signs the boy announced "Bushin." Like that there was a second Tetsuo, he began to rub his face as he put his fist through the clone. "This could be fun Sensei." His face lit up as he realized he was now ready to become Genin.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 am

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel nodded once.
"Well now, I suppose that you want to become a genin hmm?" He grinned and looked at his student. The boy was eager and able, that much was true.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 am

Bowing Tetsuo smiled "I would like to become Genin now, on the conditions you were my sensei and maybe those two people I saw in the academy were my Team mates when they become genin." He had studied the boy and girl from before, the boy was outstanding with a sword and the girl was attractive and she new her Ninjutsu. That would make their team a great success. And with Ronnel a medical ninja as their sensei they wouldn't be easy to beat.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:12 am

I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Considering that was what I planned on asking the Kusakage, then that works out fine. But first..." The man grinned, this time so wide that even though he had a rebreather on Tetsuo would know he was grinning.
"First, you have to pass -my- test. You think you can handle it?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 am

Tetsuo smiled and nodded to his Sensei, "Hai, okay sensei I will pass I know i Will."

(one more post and I gtg. gotta go get snowboard equipment tomorrow.)

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 am

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel shrugged and ran through a much longer chain of seals. He uncorked a bottle at his waist, letting sand pour out from it.
"I told you I was a Sand ninja, and this is one of my favored abilities from that village. This is the Sunaarashi Bunshin, the Sandstorm Clone. It is fully functional, can take a hit, and most importantly, use jutsu. Now then, your test is this:
Get past my Sandstorm clone, and me, and retrieve this bell -" he pulled a bell out from a pouch and tied it to his waist, "- and you will pass. Fail... and it won't be pleasant." His words froze with killer intent as he spoke this last part.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:43 am

Tetsuo nodded as he pulled out his Journal of Strategies. He saw the one that Ronnel had added but didn't make a statement because of the time. He quickly created about four bushins. Each one of them including Tetsuo ran back to hide in the tall grasses. With his hair Tetsuo resembled a shrub, making it hard to see him. He read the strategies then remembered.

With all his Nearest clone just out of eyesight from Ronnel He gave a signal that only Ronnel knew to use Plan C4. All three Clones rushed out of the grass to get in front Ronnel's Clone. They each began to get ready. The first one dashed to the right and began to run for Ronnel. Using the grass to hide Tetsuo began to make his way through the grass till he was just behindt of his Sensei but still several meters away. He watched intently. when the Clone turned to see the Ruckus he would use his speed to dash forward and use The bell itself as the object to transfer between. Then using that suprised moment he'd Henge into a sand representation of Ronnel.

My Fanfic for the Saiz clan!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17962637

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 am

I've seen a lot....

User Image

The clone shook its head and swung out with a Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba, slicing through all three Tetsuo's that were running at it.

Behind the clone, Ronnel chuckled. He had forgotten to warn Tetsuo about the fact that he could sense chakra, and so could tell the boy was trying to sneak up on him. Still, it was a good plan. However, he just couldn't let his student win that easily. When he saw the clones of Tetsuo run forward, he jumped up into the air, backflipping so he landed on a tree branch. From his new vantage point he could see more of the battlefield, including where the fourth clone had run to.
Not bad, not bad at all. A gennin would have fallen for this, and probably most low chuunin. But...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games