Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:18 am
"So...are you ready to resume our training session?" asked Xantos.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:21 am
"Yeah I'm ready.." Lynch said as he got up. He looked serious at Xantos. "When we earlier found out my chakra elements, we found that I have two. One was fire and the other was wind. So I was thinking if you could learn me a wind jutsu?" Lynch asked calm  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 am
(You only get your 2nd element at chunin)

"I do not have the wind element, sadly, but I am an expert in fire. You are still to inexperienced to learn a second element at this time." He made handseals and picked up his chainsaw blade, then watched a coat of flame envelop it, but not harming the blade. "Flame Spread Technique. This can be used with your weapon very nicely..."

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

(5 tries.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 am
(Oh yeah, I forgot)

Lynch nooded and concentrated his chakra to his hands. Then he made the handseals. "Katon, Hi Shinten no Jutsu" he said and grabbed his Kusarigama but nothing happend. He made a mistake in the handseals. He shoke his head and gathered the chakra again. THen he made the handseals again. "Katon, Hi Shinten no Jutsu" he said as he grabbed the Kusarigama. Small clouds of smoke flew out of it. Lynch got a little more pissed. "Damn those stupid smokeclouds." he said as he waved them away. Then he came in position again. He made the handseals as he collected the chakra. "Katon, Hi Shinten no Jutsu" he said and grabbed the Kusarigama yet again. But this time, only small glows covered it. Not so effective. Lynch gathered the chakra again in his hands and made the handseals. "Katon! Hi Shinten no Jutsu!" he yelled and grabbed the Kusarigama. The flame burst through the weapon but only covering ½ of it. Lynch pulled out the fire and tried again. Concentrating he made the handseals while he gathered the chakra. "Katon! Hi Shinten no Jutsu!" he yelled as he grabbed the Kusarigama and held it up infront of him. To his surprise the whole weapon bursted into a weapon covered in flames. Lynch were rather happy now.

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 am
"Alright...you are making very good progress." said Xantos. He made yet another set of handseals. His body had a faint glow of chakra around it. He put a lit match to his skin, and waited. It didn't ignite his arm right away, but took a few minutes to. He quickly put the flame out. "Flame Resistance. It can be very useful when fighting other fire users." he said.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 am
Lynch watched closely. It didn't seem so hard. He came in position and made the handseals as he collected his chakra through his whole body. "Katon, Bounetsu no Jutsu" he said as he released the chakra to make it into the protection. But nothing happend. "Strange.." Lynch thought. But he came in position again and made the handseals as he gathered the chakra. "Katon! Bounetsu no Jutsu" he said as he unleashed it and this time he could feel something surrounding him but it vanished in an instant. Lynch came back into position and stored his chakra followed up by making the handseals. "Katon! Bounetsu no Jutsu" Lynch said as he unleashed it. Yet again he could feel it but it was still too weak to be visible and to hold it's form. It vanished again. Lynch got a little stressed. He came in position and made the handsigns as he gathered his chakra. "Katon, Bounetsu no Jutsu!" he yelled as he let it out. This time it was visible. Just as Lynch was about the grab a match from Xantos, it vanished. "Damn!" he yelled. He collected the chakra again but held it back a little more. Then he made the handseals. "Katon! Bounetsu no Jutsu!" he yelled as he finally unleashed it. His body got covered in chakra and he glowed, just like Xantos. Lynch looked at him. "Set me on fire, to see if it works." Lynch said as he concentrated to keeping the jutsu on.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm
Xantos took his lighter out, lit it and held it to Lynch's arm for a few minutes before it ignited. "Yeah, it looks like it worked." he said. He did a minor water jutsu and put the flame out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 pm
"Good.." Lynch said as he just let himself fall backover on the grass. He really couldn't feel the littlest from the small hit. He then just laid, staring up in the sky.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:51 pm
"That concludes are session for today." said Xantos and vanished once again in a shower of sparks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:55 pm
Lynch nooded from the ground when Xantos vanished. There more he's together with Xantos, the more friendly he finds him. Lynch didn't think this through before he ended in a deep sleep under the tree in the big plain.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 am
(All the pieces are falling into place...)

Xantos popped back into view in the training grounds in more sparks, then saw Lynch sleeping. He reached his hand up, snapped his fingers and a loud bang emitted from him. "Wake up."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 am
(Oh my.. xD)

Lynch woke up in a shock after hearing the loud bang. He opened his eyes and looked around till he focused on Xantos and saw that nothing were happening. Everything were like he remembered it yesterday, so he wondered how long he had been sleeping.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am
"Rise and shine kid, we've got another training session ahead of us. Any particular jutsu you'd like to learn, or anything besides Katon? Like genjutsu or taijutsu?" asked Xantos.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 am
"Shining won't be a problem with this new body." Lynch said sarcastic. He came up and stood infront of Xantos now. "I believe that taijutsu would be good training for this session.." Lynch said.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 am
"Alright." Xantos made a handseal and popped a clone of him when he was'nt a human puppet into view. That clone made another clone and demonstarted a taijutsu technique, kicking the clone up into the air, then driving him back to the ground. "I can't use taijutsu very well since I'm a puppeteer, but you'll be fine. just copy the technique."

Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop)
Description: While at an elevated position, the user will grab their opponent from behind. Firmly locking them self to their back, they will lock their ankles to their neck to get their body rigid. He will then plant them head first into the ground. Essentially a belly to back pile driver, the move can provide a great concussion to his opponent's head.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff