Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 pm
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka

Well at least we know what the real Michael was like, unlike some people.

@Deondra - wow that sucks, what did you do??

True true
And yeah, what happened Deondra?
I was on my account earlier today and then I log off, then like two hours later I log back on and then it says , your account it's blocked, and im like wtfffff, and when I checked my E-Mail, it said because I was profitting from Scamming/Hacking?! I never did that so I emailed the people on here and I want my account back. =/

oh well that's stupid xp
I hope you get your profile back
Yeah me too I dought it though, i'm gonna quit anyways won't make a difference lol.

oh ok lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:50 pm
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka

Well at least we know what the real Michael was like, unlike some people.

@Deondra - wow that sucks, what did you do??

True true
And yeah, what happened Deondra?
I was on my account earlier today and then I log off, then like two hours later I log back on and then it says , your account it's blocked, and im like wtfffff, and when I checked my E-Mail, it said because I was profitting from Scamming/Hacking?! I never did that so I emailed the people on here and I want my account back. =/

oh well that's stupid xp
Yeah me too I dought it though, i'm gonna quit anyways won't make a difference lol.

oh ok lolz
Yup, but I really don't wanan quit yet cuz of this guild lmao  

x_D E O N D R A

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:03 pm
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A

oh well that's stupid xp

oh ok lolz

You shouldn`t quit, cause you`ll be leaving us, and all the fangirl fun we have.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:14 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A

oh well that's stupid xp

oh ok lolz

You shouldn`t quit, cause you`ll be leaving us, and all the fangirl fun we have.
Yeah I know that's the only reason why I stay cuz of you guys and the love for Michael, hehe.  

x_D E O N D R A

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:40 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A

oh ok lolz

Yeah I know that's the only reason why I stay cuz of you guys and the love for Michael, hehe.

Michael is so sexy, if one of us want to quit, we just think about him. And then we don`t want to quit anymore. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A

oh ok lolz

Michael is so sexy, if one of us want to quit, we just think about him. And then we don`t want to quit anymore. xd
Lmaoo, yeah what a man, xD, did you ever see the interview with Lisa Marie and Michael ?  

x_D E O N D R A

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A

Lmaoo, yeah what a man, xD, did you ever see the interview with Lisa Marie and Michael ?

No. O:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A

No. O:
Lmao there's a part where the interviewer asks them if they had sex or not , and Michael is like not wanting to answer at all, and Lisa Marie just goes ''YES! yes, yes. Lmao.!!  

x_D E O N D R A

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:13 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A

No. O:
Lmao there's a part where the interviewer asks them if they had sex or not , and Michael is like not wanting to answer at all, and Lisa Marie just goes ''YES! yes, yes. Lmao.!!

Lolol, that makes me so jealous right now. How she just bursts out saying "YES! YES YES!" lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A

No. O:

that part is so funny because he just looks at her in a funny way XD
I thought he looked SO hot in that interview  

UnKnown Bitter

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm
petit mitaines
<michael3

Hey. This be THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS leader. And welcome to THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM CLUB. Super heros are the only people allowed. But since some of the people in our THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS aren`t superheros, or don`t know their in this club here are the usernames of all the "members" of this super hero team:
petit mitaines = I can turn into a cute zombie, like MJ did in the Thriller video.
ItsDeondra-x = She has the power to change her age. Woo hoo.
Unknown Bitter = She has the ability to morph.
Kikyo-shan09 = She has super smooth ability, and dance moves like Michael in the Smooth Criminal video.
kendrazombie = She has the ability to change haters into backup dancers like in Captain EO.
Cra_zeey854 = She has he ability to moonwalk over the haters` faces.
ii_CuPeCaKeZ = She has the power of anti gravity.
BowWowzChica: She has the ability to be able to dress in any MJ outfit by the snap of her fingers.

YES, We get powers, so make up a super hero power already. Hahaa.

We all have super powered MJ rings that we bring together to make THE SUPERFANGIRL MJ7!

We talk about our fantasies with Michael, and the dreams we had about Michael in this thread. We show pictures of Michael, and talk good stuff about Michael. We talk about how sexy he was/is, and how he`s waiting for us in Heaven.

So I close this welcoming with pictures of Michael Jackson:
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]

If your not in this super hero team please ask me to join in on the super hero fun, and you will be able to join our team.

If your a MJ hater, don`t post ANYTHING in this guild, because you have no right in here. ಠ _ ಠ

<jackson3

It's mii ii_CuPeCaKeZ
can u change my name =O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm
mrs N
petit mitaines
<michael3

Hey. This be THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS leader. And welcome to THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM CLUB. Super heros are the only people allowed. But since some of the people in our THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS aren`t superheros, or don`t know their in this club here are the usernames of all the "members" of this super hero team:
petit mitaines = I can turn into a cute zombie, like MJ did in the Thriller video.
ItsDeondra-x = She has the power to change her age. Woo hoo.
Unknown Bitter = She has the ability to morph.
Kikyo-shan09 = She has super smooth ability, and dance moves like Michael in the Smooth Criminal video.
kendrazombie = She has the ability to change haters into backup dancers like in Captain EO.
Cra_zeey854 = She has he ability to moonwalk over the haters` faces.
ii_CuPeCaKeZ = She has the power of anti gravity.
BowWowzChica: She has the ability to be able to dress in any MJ outfit by the snap of her fingers.

YES, We get powers, so make up a super hero power already. Hahaa.

We all have super powered MJ rings that we bring together to make THE SUPERFANGIRL MJ7!

We talk about our fantasies with Michael, and the dreams we had about Michael in this thread. We show pictures of Michael, and talk good stuff about Michael. We talk about how sexy he was/is, and how he`s waiting for us in Heaven.

So I close this welcoming with pictures of Michael Jackson:
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]

If your not in this super hero team please ask me to join in on the super hero fun, and you will be able to join our team.

If your a MJ hater, don`t post ANYTHING in this guild, because you have no right in here. ಠ _ ಠ

<jackson3

It's mii ii_CuPeCaKeZ
can u change my name =O

Okay I changed it. c':  

aloeveriea

Lover

x_D E O N D R A

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:05 am
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A

No. O:

that part is so funny because he just looks at her in a funny way XD
I thought he looked SO hot in that interview
LMao, he was looking kinda shy too, especially when it came to that question, xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:12 am
Thax :3

OMG I was waching family guy and stewie (I think thats how u spell his name) met his future self from 30 years into the future. what if in 30 years if we're still alive (most likely) what if we can time travel that's the first thing I thought of XD we could go to the 70's or 80's >.< u know meet michael cuz we know what happens we will be more likely to find tickets I was just thinking how great that would be @.@ or even go to the 50's heart heart when he was a young boy ^.^ I would be so temted to tell him his future XDD oh well that's just a thought I had I wanted to share  

mrs N

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:03 pm
iTS me Deondra lmao i just wanna post this pic

User Image lOL, King and Princess soo cute ,  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games