Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun sits behind Luna on the bed, his arms wrapped around her waist and looks at the moon.

"Is that what you want? You will get it then."

"Yes, it is what I want, and I would like to invite some friends from the other villages as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm
Yun chuckles.

"I think I know who I'm gonna ask to be my best man."

He grins as his eyes wander to the path to the Mizukage's office. Yun then gets up and walks to a box on the table. He takes out three keys and unlocks three different locks and disabling a sealing tag on the box. He takes out a silver ring with a sapphire on it. He shows it to Luna.

"This is the ring of the swallow. It is said that its glow can attract the birds and they fly to you. Inside, there is a carving of a swallow on it."

Inside of the sapphire, there is a carving of a swallow on a branch.

"This was the ring that my father proposed to my mother with. It was passed down to me after she passed away. And now it is yours."

Yun gets on his knee at the foot of the bed and looks at Luna.

"Will you marry me, Luna?"

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 am
Cain the Blade
Yun chuckles.

"I think I know who I'm gonna ask to be my best man."

He grins as his eyes wander to the path to the Mizukage's office. Yun then gets up and walks to a box on the table. He takes out three keys and unlocks three different locks and disabling a sealing tag on the box. He takes out a silver ring with a sapphire on it. He shows it to Luna.

"This is the ring of the swallow. It is said that its glow can attract the birds and they fly to you. Inside, there is a carving of a swallow on it."

Inside of the sapphire, there is a carving of a swallow on a branch.

"This was the ring that my father proposed to my mother with. It was passed down to me after she passed away. And now it is yours."

Yun gets on his knee at the foot of the bed and looks at Luna.

"Will you marry me, Luna?"

Luna looks at the ring, the moons glow hit the ring and it began to glow red and a sparrow could be heard outside on the windowsill. She looked at Yun, "Of course I will marry you." She smiled and kissed him and put the ring on her finger. "So, who is going to break the news to Luo-sama?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 am
Yun took a ring from the box as well, this time it had the engraving of a tiger on the sapphire, the ring that belonged to his father, who was known as the "Tiger of the Sung." He lies down on the bed after putting the ring on and sort of laughs at Luna's statement.

"I think you should go. I'm still in hot water with Luo after going to Iwagakure without his permission. Besides, he's your old squadmate."  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 am
Cain the Blade
Yun took a ring from the box as well, this time it had the engraving of a tiger on the sapphire, the ring that belonged to his father, who was known as the "Tiger of the Sung." He lies down on the bed after putting the ring on and sort of laughs at Luna's statement.

"I think you should go. I'm still in hot water with Luo after going to Iwagakure without his permission. Besides, he's your old squadmate."

Luna got up and put her hands together "Transformation Jutsu" and changed back into her ANBU uniform. "well, I was going to say we do this together, but I havnt had a private chat with Luo since he became Mizukage. Plus, I have to get back to Rini soon, shes still training with the clone I left her but I would like to see her progress." She kissed Yun on the cheek and whistled for Kira her wolf and she jumped out the window onto his back and yelled up before leaving "Ill meet you later."

EXIT TO MIZUKAGE OFFICE  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 am
Yun kissed her back.

"Alright, I guess I'll go check up on my gear."

He gets up, but cringes in pain a bit. Around his leg, he looked at the burn scars from the lava on the island. Ichiha had healed them, but the scars still hurt a bit. He slowly made his way through the house and to the armory to look through the weaponry.  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Yun looks at the weaponry in the armory and takes down a dai-katana from the wall. He looks at the two-handed weapon and then slings it over his back. He takes a shorter katana and then dawns his usual ninja uniform, but this time, wearing a white longcoat with a gold dragon on it. He then leaves the mansion and heads towards the braveheart dojo to watch Luna's student train. He did say he was gonna teach her to use a weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Rini stepped carefully through the front door of the mansion, pulling off her shoes and placing them in one of the cubbyholes. Her feet slid easily into a pair of house slippers her mother had gotten for her to move around the house, not wanting to cause too much trouble as guests when Yun (and now Luna) was being so kind to let them stay there while the apartments were being rebuilt. Her mother. Maybe if Rini was lucky, the woman would not be here, instead out on the town -- maybe checking on the status of their real home.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

A lightning bolt that looked as if it was the shape of a dragon flies overhead of Rini and lands in the ground infront of her. The smoke disipates from the crash site as the image of a ninja rises up in a white coat emblazed with waves and the golden image of a dragon on it. The hat he wears is blue and with the symbol for "Mist" on it. It was Yun, the Mizukage.

"Sorry it took so long for us to return, shorty."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
Katsuro made it tot he compund, amazed on how big it was. "Well, what a place." He said as he rub the left side of his cheek for a good second. Without any hesitation, he entered the front door, seeming as he was the last one to arrive. The clone looked back at Katsuro which was right next to Rini, nodding his head as he vanished in a smoke cloud. Katsuro looked at where he stood as this place had manors, a smile on Katsuro's face. He took off his boots that he always wore and slip into a pare of slippers that seem to be a endless amount of them on the wall.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini jumped slightly at Yun's sudden and rather dramatic appearance. As soon as she recovered she quickly bowed, folding her hands in front of her and squeezing her eyes shut. "You don't have to apologize, Mizukage-sama. I-I'm sorry you've away from your work . . . and your honeymoon . . . on my behalf," she said somewhat hurriedly. It had begun to set in. This was really happening. Yun was the Mizukage, she was on the verge of insanity, and whatever happened in the hours to come might declare her a threat to their village. What would happen if that was true? Would they kill her? Lock her away? She tried not to think about it, pushing those questions out of her mind before they became fuel for the shadow-thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm
User ImageKatsuro approacher the girl named Rini as he set his right hand on her head once more with a gentle touch, giving her a warm smile. "Stay strong, don't give in to the darkness that is in your head. You should know this better than anyone else in this room. This is your body, not whatever is living inside your mind." He said to her, trying to give her confidence.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

The genin ducked her head slightly further beneath Katsuro's hand, cracking her eyes open to stare at the ground, still bowed toward Yun. Her hands tightened around each other ever so slightly. "Yes, Tsuchikage-sama," she mumbled, straightening but keeping her head respectfully bowed. It was rather intimidating to be in the presence of two Kages, and Rini was starting to feel rather small and insignificant beside them. True, one had once been her teacher -- or had been planning on teaching her -- but that was a moot point in her eyes. Was he even going to follow through with that plan or had he just passed her on to Saotome like Luna had. Dumped onto someone else like unwanted baggage. A sad existence, isn't it, child?

Rini did her best not to react to the comment, but she could not help the small shiver that ran down her spine and the new questions that sprang into her thoughts. Doubts. Fears. Was that really what she was to them? Had they really passed her off at the first available opportunity. She was my student . . . Rini's jaw tightened and she refused to lift her gaze from the polished floor beneath Yun's feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Katsuro looked at rini as his eyes narrowed a bit. His red eye flashed, now glowing blood red as a sound was herd, like a screeching sound. "When I find you shadow, I will destroy you and help this child. mark my words as I will torture you slowly." Katsuro said in his mind, making sure that shadow herd his words. His mind was somewhat connected with Rini, but only with words. He felt anger by this thing that tortured her. His hand rolled into a fist as a small black flamed emitted from it, but then slowly vanished as his hand was open again.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini jolted slightly at the screeching sound and subsequent emergence of Katsuro's voice in her mind. Her eyes widened. Was he starting already? He had not given her any warning! The real Luna was not even there yet -- or Saotome! His words -- dripping with anger and malice -- rocked her inwardly and brought up an angry hiss from the back of her thoughts. Before she could regain her mental balance from the shock, her chin snapped up and eyes narrowed into slits, focusing on Katsuro as her lips pulled into a sneer. "I'd like to see you try."

The genin slapped her hands over her mouth, eyes widening in horror. The shadow thing had spoken out loud -- using her voice. She took a shuffled step backwards away from Katsuro, stammering, "I'm sorry! That wasn't -- I didn't mean to -- you startled me and -- it -- I --" Her eyes darted between the two Kages, color draining from her face. This was bad. Very, very bad.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games