Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willhelm Von Sinrin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:50 am
Name: Shane, but I go by my nickname Rave
Hobbies: Gaming, Watching anime, Reading, Listening to music, Writing poetry and stories, Collecting weapons (swords and stuff), Studying spellbooks and practicing spells.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 am
Name: Vanessa, but you will call me Pain since none of you know me irl.
Hobbies: I like hanging out with friends, gaming, drawing, writing poetry, playing violin, bowling, failing at guitar xD, tennis, ping-pong and i think thats it.
thanks for the invite btw ;]  

PAIN o g r a p h y

No shadowX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:41 am
hi biggrin
name : dany razz
hobbies: I like hanging out with friends, gaming, drawing,failing at guitar,and.... idk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 am
Name:Shay
Hobbies:reading,poetry,cooking,museums,art, history, philosophy, politics, movies,music, lots of stilettos razz
lol lol  

TinyDarlingCupcake

Hilarious Genius

Daiuske Imora

Romantic Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 am
Name: Jose, but hate that name.
Nicknames: Dai, Daiuske, Mowgli, Curien
Hobbies: Philosophy, MMA, UFC, Music, Playing and Writing Music, VIDEO GAMES!!!, Reading, Walks, Sleeping(Yes, I made it a hobby), and Watching my Dogs  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Name: Elizabeth (Nickname: Sew)
Hobbies: Drawing/Sketching, Painting, Writing, Music, Singing, Video Games, Solving riddles (as long as it's a topic I like), Watching anime, Making character profiles/new characters for each anime I like, and Collect/Customize My Little Ponies. (Basically you just cut off the ponies heads, put what ever hair you want in it, paint them the way you would like, and add any other details you want with clay or sculpt.) heart

sew-n-so

Blessed Shopper

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

heartofsilver777

Beloved Receiver

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:42 am
Brittany
I enjoy cooking,music,writing poetry and songs,and dating. wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:52 pm
Name: I go by Cat
Hobbies: Poetry, reading, gaming, role plays,Sports, band,ect.

DeepCry

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 pm
DeepCry
Name: I go by Cat
Hobbies: Poetry, reading, gaming, role plays,Sports, band,ect.

Cat <(^.^<)
xDDDDDD lol, welcome x3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:49 pm
Name Chris
age 18
I like working out listening to music and shooting guns  

prayerforthesoilders909

Acora Z3RO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Name: Jack
Hobbies: paintball, target shooting, roleplaying, listening to music, video games, and sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:43 pm
My name is Miss Icia. Call me that or Blue.
I'm 18 years and nearly 10 months old.
I love to read, make art, play with Play Doh, watch TV and movies online and offline, eat snacks, go for walks, walk on treadmills, write, draw, make Gaia gold playing Word Bump and Booty Grab, play zOMG, play Nancy Drew and We Love Katamari, shop, read magazines, go to libraries, learn about humans and sex, translate languages on Babel Fish Translator.

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xAishiteru_Sakurax

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 am
Name: J.
Hobbies: reading, writting, drawing, collecting anime stuff, role playing, going to concert etc..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 am
Hello, nice to meet you all! I will be commenting in here often to say my hellos and everything. Well, since I'm here might as well tell you, I am Spectra Katsuni, I go by either Katsuni or Laziel by the guild members. Or Spectra.
I am 18 years old. I am the Crew Captain, and vying for the position of second Vice-Captain, so you will be seeing lot of me. I mostly entertain the guild members, and keep the forums as clean as possible. I've put alot of my time into this guild so, so it makes me happy when others enjoy the guild. I'm in control of the Anime Lovers and RP Sections and have my own areas too. I never stay in one area for too long, because I like to be active. If you ever have any question, feel free to ask me, I'd be more than happy to help you if I can. biggrin
Well, I hope you all enjoy the guild!  

Galiel Kaicho

FataI Blue

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm
Name:Jack
Hobbies:Reading,Drawing,Investigating,And Car modifying...  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games