Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“He can find me,” Byakuren said in amusement while observing Ninge snort from the tickling ball of light before snapping it up between her razor teeth and swallowing. She may have been a tundra beast, but light of any kind was a favorite of hers especially if completely pure. Settling on her haunches, the cat purred in delight, all the while still eyeing Nex. “Though, I must say he seems to be unable to stay out of conflict. I apologize if the fight has caused any problems with your companions.” Voice monotone, the Oracle whisked the side of her hair out of her eyes and replaced the hood of her cloak over the top of her head again.

When Viper’s beast erupted through the ground, a moment after Byakuren had finished speaking, Ninge leapt up in surprise, growling as she landed. Flipping around, the Oracle placed her hand on the cat’s scaly brow, allowing an impression of calm to ease through the connection between them. “No need to go after the snake,” she whispered to her before turning back towards Viper and holding out a hand. “Nex, come here.” Waggling her fingers to emphasize her command, she sighed and waited. The little bird would rile up Ninge should he come to her, but the cat would be damned if she harmed him while under Byakuren’s protection.

Glancing back to Ninge, when Byakuren returned her gaze to where Viper had been standing…the young woman was gone with only Nex remaining. The Oracle barely batted an eyelash at her disappearance, instead pacing over to the little bird and picking him up before signaling to Ninge. The beast followed her hand and laid down, letting Byakuren and her birdie cargo climb onto her shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distilled by a Twisted Kingdom,
Who will break the cycle of distortion upon the winter?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Fang gave a warning growl to the oracle after Viper left. He did not like anything that moved to be around him. He flickered his tongue, keeping the two flaming orbs that were where his eyes were to be, at the Cat. He opened his mouth and hissed lazily, or maybe it was a yawn, as his burning white fangs fell from the roof of his mouth, then returned to where they had been as he closed his mouth. Smoke now coming from his nostrils ad the fire rock began to disappate within the giant snakes body.

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 pm

“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
As Teran began watching the actions of Viper, it became obvious that she was not herself. He stepped back a few feet and then turned to see exactly what was going on. The air around her was different, and he was worried. "What is going on?" The man questioned, trying to find a changed physical characteristic that might explain the mental change.

Meanwhile, Nex was sitting happily in Byakuren's lap, making small squeaking sounds and petting Ninge. He was really growing to like Ninge, it was a smart and nice kitty cat. Nex severely hoped that Ninge would feel the same way, and as Byakuren was with him, he snuggled up against her, crawling around her to try to sit on her head, to try to find a nice place to nap.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:05 am

To any trained eye, Viper looked normal. The only excedption was her personality. She raised a hand to cover a mouth and hide the little smile that played at her lips. Her eyes seemed speckled with bits of grey and a much softer black.
The changed Viper walked over to Teran. " you the reason we awoke Teran" She voice was consumed by the voice of many others, though the sound was more of a pierce through the ear drum then a voice. Since it was directed at Teran, it would most likly he would be the only one to understand it. She swung a free hand at him, as if she were trying to smack him, but her hand was glowing in a pale light and she aimed for a main energy point in his right shoulder. Not that this attack would really distort his abilities any, it would maybe make him feel like his arm went a little numb, as his powers far surpassed hers.

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 am

Riku placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he was ready to fight if need be. He approached Viper from behind, not to scare her, he was just behind her. He gently placed his hand on your shoulder and asked in his calm, soft voice. "Are you ok, Viper?"

He was prepared to back up quickly if she got startled or wasn't herself. Riku's buster sword was glowing for some reason and the sky started looking a bit different so Riku began to expect the worse and knew he would probably be forced to fight here. "This world is almost completely lost to the darkness now."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Viper smiled at riku's words. Darkness? Please she was in tuned with neither the light nor the dark, she was a follower od live and death.that was
completely different.
She gently removed the hand from her shoulder, careful of her movments. She let go of the corrupt sword and sighed, stabbing it into the ground. " this gives me a headache" she whispered, sounding more like herself then the speaker for the dead. She rubbed her temples. She was about to speak softly again when an outburst arose from her again, just asquickly as she appeared, a rock was sent flying at Axel's head. She looked at her self in surprise, and then frowned. " what did you do to dishonor the head?" she questioned Axel

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm

The growth of the spirits within Viper was staggering. The way she looked, the aura around her. The man could stay silent for no longer, the way he looked at the world had changed, no one should suffer. He snarled as she began to change, she was going to hit him, yet as she came forward, darkness surrounded his shoulder, doing nothing as it hit him. His crimson eyes glowed for a moment, before the ground began to quake. The sky turned black, and the ground began to turn white, yet only in the area directly next to him. He began to step forward, the ground either dieing or growing to extreme life. standing next to Viper, he placed his hand next to her chest.

"Her heart is not yours!" He yelled as both light and dark launched from his fist, into the spirit filled body of Viper. One eye completely white, the other black, Teran stepped back, a black and white energy surrounding him. He was pulsing with this power, and was having trouble. he turned to Riku, and smiled. "Don't think that way Riki. The darkness is not the enemy..." His words echoed through the still air, his meaning known only to him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Viper gasped as the two elements combined struck her, and torn a hole into the center of her chest. She gasped at the searing pain. The Spirits within her began to swarm and almost peirce through Teran's mind with their outrage at what he was doing. She winced as the wound began to bleed and she bit through her tongue trying to keep from crying out in pain. She stumbled forward and grabbed onto Teran's arm for support in which her legs lacked. Her mind was blarring the feelings of those now gone, but then it faded and she became herself once more.
But was this the cost for having her own body back. She looked at Teran. Her eyes filled with such pain. " It... cant be driven out..i-its in my blood" Her last words seemed to crack. She let go of his fist and gripped her sword whish remained in the ground and covered up her chest wound with her arm and looked down, pitifully. This was truely embarressing, she knew Teran was merely trying to help and with that she could not hold it against him. But her body crumbled to the ground below and she closed her eyes. The very feeling of the two elements coursing through her body, made her legs feel like jello.
Fang suddenly Perked his head up, and slithered off. Senseing Viper's pain he went to go check things out. He made his way through the town as a rather nice pace, though everyone who laid eyes upon him either shrieked and ran away, or were frozen in terror at the sight of such a large snake. He was too stuck on the pain that Viper was feeling right now to notice though. He slithered Right up behind Teran and hissed, flickering his tongue out at the man, though it was more a " move" hiss them a " im going to eat you" hiss.

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 pm

A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patting Nex as he settled under the hood of her cloak at the crown of her head, Byakuren’s heels tapped Ninge’s sides. She surged up, coming to her feet before shaking her great head and growling low at the people passing beside her. The few humans around backed away and Ninge stalked towards the center of the city, following Byakuren’s tapping feet and her inner tracking of Teran. Grasping a handful of Ninge’s thick hair, she pushed the cat to run. The beasts claws cracked and scared the ground beneath her, each bound covering a blocks distance with turns so sharp she hung at a steep angle around corners. Leaning forward into the winds, Byakuren’s knees clung tightly to the cat as she enjoyed the way Ninge’s muscles moved under her, the boundless grace she dripped even in a full out run.

Passing a final corner Byakuren put her weight into Ninge’s back for a quick stop. The lash from the change in speed pushed her cloaks hood off, complete with Nex falling into its voluminous hold. Staring at the scene ahead of her, the Oracle pushed her beast forward coming directly to Teran’s left side and lifting her hand from Ninge’s fur. Before messing with the newly created Genesis, she motioned to Fang to go to his mistress and hoping the snake would get the idea that she’d distract Teran for a moment. Now, dropping her hand it came to rest right on top of Teran’s head and ruffled his dark hair quickly. “Can’t stay out of trouble can you…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Staring at Viper, Teran was smiling. "Watch..." The darkness and light began to swarm in her body, giving her strength. As her wound began to heal, the air around them returned to normal. It gave her power, yet it was starting to leave already. "I was trying to give you my genesis gift... It did not work..." He turned to Byakuren, placing his own head against her shoulder. "I still need more practice don't I." Uttering in her ear, he found Nex sitting on her lap, looking at him with his flipper lifted as if to flip him off. Teran embraced the oracle, and then walked to Ninge, passing him a slab of meat, he smiled.

Feeling hurt, he tried to watch Viper recover further. If only for a moment, she would have been able to use light or dark to expel the spirits, yet for his gift was not perfect, it did not work. "Byakuren, if we have a chance, we should have Fluffy help with my gift..." He flipped his hair out of his face and planted his mouth against the one he loved, covering his body in darkness, hoping her skin would tingle from the feeling. Nex covered his eyes with his flippers, nodding his head in disapproval.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Viper coughed as she found it easiler to breath. She looked down and found her wound healing itself. She looked up to Teran in utter confusion, when she noticed Him kissing his love and she looked down and got up. She still wasnt feeling right but she was not bleeding any longer. " You dont understand Teran... I can harbor neither Darkness nor Light..." She looked over at Fang as he made his way to her.
He gave a low rumble and touched his snout to her chest, her arms instinctivly wrapping around it. She smiled and then Notice Nex... " Im sorry for leaving like that Nex" She added softly before coughing a little. Fang hacked up Cherry Blossom's sheath. she took it and placed her sword in its sheath.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 pm

A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drug off of Ninge’s back, Byakuren grabbed Nex before he hit the dirt and tossed the little penguin up to her shoulder, which saved the bird from being crushed between her body and Teran’s affectionate hug. As for Ninge, the cat slapped the stake thrown at her, pinning the meat to the ground and sniffing delicately. Her aqua marine eyes darted to Teran and back to the meat before removing her paw and snapping up the meat, licking her chops with a deep black tongue and lying down to keep watch over her mistress.

“Yes you do,” she replied softly, “as for Fluffy helping…he may be more inclined to munch on you at first. It has been quite some time since I’ve seen him, and he’ll be possessive for the first few hours I’m back at home.” Distractedly watching Viper, Byakuren wasn’t prepared for a kiss and went wide eyed before relaxing as darkness spread over Teran’s body, settling her nerves with the sweet embrace. Unfortunately for him though, her hand inserted itself between them, reaching to his hair and pulling his face away from hers for just a moment. “Not in public…” although whispered, her words weren’t harsh, rather commanding as she wriggled free from his grasp to lean against Ninge’s shoulders. Petting Nex where she’d thrown him to her shoulder, her fingers combed through his downy feathers and scratched gently at the back of his head. Watching as Viper sheathed her blade, Byakuren cocked her head to the side before speaking. “Teran, you should listen to her. Genetic traits…no, genetic elements don’t typically follow the normal effusion that you would normally see. Her affliction may be partially darkness based, but the entirety of it is not…it cannot be aided by either light or darkness.” Blinking quickly, the impressions on Viper’s strengths left her mind as the Oracle pushed the information away. Lately she’d been able to throw her insight to the side when it began to sneak into her mind at inopportune times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Viper looked to the Oracle and then smiled, a soft smile that gave a word of thanks to her. She bowed her head before Fang nudged her and lifted his head for her to scratch the brim of his mouth. She of course complied to the request and he gave off a soft rumble
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 am

"Believe what you want Teran, but it is the enemy and I've seen what it can do to someone and this world. I have a massive scar on my chest and over my eye from what it did to you. Trust the darkness in people's hearts will only bring your downfall.....again, you think you can control it, but as far as I've seen it controls not the other way around. Next time you become consumed..."Riku pulled his blade back out as it began to glow with a bright light. "I won't go easy on you." Riku looked at Viper and smiled, then at Axel. "So we know where the sky of light is now, ready to go find out how to get there?"He then looked at Teran and the oracle. "Do you two love birds wanna join in our journey? Not sure its going to be safe or if we'll make it alive, but you'll get a good fight I bet."Riku had now fully made the change to light. His eyes were glowing blue, his hair was long and saggy and slightly glowing blond. His skin wasn't that white but still tan, but now had a glowing aura shining from it. It wasn't a distracting aura of light, but noticeable. On the back of his right hand, his sword hand was the golden mark of light. He took the shard of light that the Holy Slayer gave him off his neck and tied it to the hilt of his blade and then put his blade away.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Viper was looking away when she heard Riku's words. She smiled sadly. It was all there was, Light or dark, never both... well except in Teran's case. But people either feared the dark, or they feared the light. She closed her eyes as the sad smile disappeared.
This was one of the reasons that brought her relief that She would be consumed by neither the dark OR the light. It was only death that could grip her, and life. Those two were her " element"
She turned to Riku. " I already said I was journey with you as far as I can go" She stated and smiled, sweetly. Before looking off into the city. She then began to walk into it. Fang growled and flames shot out of his nostrils as she left.
After turning the corner past the group she was with, she came to a stop. The sound of weeping near by. A small girl was within a house, crying over a woman who looked very sickly. She looked up when Viper came near. " A-are you a priestess?" She said quietly, a small sniffling between ever other word. Viper closed her eyes and nodded. Though it was a lie. She walked into the small hut. and sat before the dieing woman.
The little girl got up and walked behind Viper, to watched what she was going to do. When she did so, Viper's eyes became slitted. She looked into the fading Energy levels of the woman... She was dieing quickly. She must have been sick for months. She closed her eyes. It was very sad to see just illment pressed upon a young woman, who had so much to live for.
Suddenly a single voice, Ocuppied her head. Heal her Viper. She was not meant to die just yet The voice echoed through her head several times before she found herself back in reality. Spirit wanted to be used, not really to save this woman, but for its own selfish reasons. She closed her eyes, abidding by its will. She placed a steady hand over the womans eyes and placed the other on the earth beside her own feet. Viper closed her eyes and began to channel energy from the very earth below, sucking the life out of a the roots from a middle aged oak tree a little ways off. She saw the life drain from its branches, its leaves beginning to grow yellow and orange as if it were nearly winter, slowly falling off in the wind. Though she had never seen the tree before, and was no where near it, but even that couldnt stop her feeling of that life this poor ree was losing. And even that animals who enhabited it... All seemed to die.
BUT the woman was beginning to get stronger. Her once shallow breathes, Very frail frame work and old looking skin began to renew itself. She was breathing normally, in peaceful slumber. She looked like a young woman again and her energy levels were picking up. Viper stopped soon after, and pulleder hand away from the woman. She had pulled her from the brink of death... but she was still incapable from fully healing a person yet. Her own skin grew a slight shade paler and she looked as if she hadnt slept in a couple of days. Her body felt worse then she looked though.... Her own breath was heavy and fast, and she was hiding the fact that she was shivering like she had come down with something.
She composed herself and looked at the girl, who could not beleive the miracle that had just occured. Viper drew her attention back to her and The girl looked up at her, tears of joy now glistened her eyes. She stopped the girl from hugging her though. " Your mother is going to be fine, but do not get water from any more polluted wells they could be tainted with bad meat and other things. Get fresh water from someone if you must, and make sure she drinks alot of broth. before she tries to eat real food again." She said. What she didnt add was that her mother's eye color wiould be perminatly changed. Her eye color would look to be a golden color. As those who have touched death and are pulled out of it, seem to lose thier old eye color...The girl looked down though. and Viper frowned.
" We dont own a cent to our name miss Priestess" She whispered. she folded her hands into her lap and Viper placed her hands in her sleeves. She pulled out a silk cloth from her sleeve and placed it heavy with coin in the girls hand. " that should be enough for you both, till your mother gets well" She said in a mono tone. At the same time she got up and tussled the girls hair before leaving. Returning to the group.
She looked as if she were very frusterated with Teran. and walked twords the ground, heading for the exit. " Im tired, and Sticky with blood. They had no Kimonos so im going to go patch mine up outside town. " she mumbled, not really wishing to explain what she really had just been doing. She gave the young oracle a look of ' dont tell anyone' and then left. Needing to rest before she did anything. Her body was beginning to suffer the side effects of the use of that power... Along with her mind, the feel of death what masde her feel so cold as it seemed to lap over her like black waves. Though she tried to play it off that Teran and frusterated her, bothered her, so she had to leave... Not really sure if it was working.
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games