Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Sailor Mercury had seen the others rush off, but she also saw the girl sprawled out on the ground. She knelt down and offered a hand.

"You need to go. This is too dangerous for you..." As if it's any safer for us... It occured to her the girl couldn't exactly GO anywhere...backward was the youma and forward was their base. Well that certainly put a dent in things.

"Luna-sama...what about her?" Mai asked hurriedly. She wasn't keen on fighting, but she did want to help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:35 pm
EternalJupiter
((Guess my villain's profile was kinda dull, lol))

((No, it wasn't! I used it as the model for Belenus!!))

Watching the fight from a safe distance was a young man with long silver hair clad in black. He had taken it upon himself to make sure the youma succeeded in its task. However, he had not expected anything to put an end to the plan. 'Sailor Senshi... They do not seem like much of a threat,' he thought but continued to watch just to be on the safe side. His master would not be pleased if he left without at least observing their actions.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:48 pm
EternalJupiter
((Guess my villain's profile was kinda dull, lol))

Sailor Jupiter
Kiara appeared right after Kiki, and decided to say something aswell, "No monsters will get away with terrorising this town, Tadaima, Bishoujo Senshi, seraa Jupitaa, Jupitaa kawatte, eniyoko utsu yu!"

The enemy
The youma stops chasing the girl for a bit and looks at the new arrivals, "ooh, so you are these sailor senshi that I was warned about, how quaint, then I shall take all of your souls, my lord needs them!" the Youma then forms several black balls of dark power and throws them at Kiki, Zyx and Kiara.

((Um...no one knows Zyx is up there...he has to show up to to the speech thing...so you can't attack him till then))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:44 pm
((@ Roselite: oh, hehe, sorry about that, i'll change the last post after this one
@ Solar Kitty-chan: Awesome, thanks Solar-chan!))

Sailor Jupiter
Kiara saw the black ball coming for her and quickly rolled to the left, her hair somehow staying above the ground as she came back to her feet. "Ok...if its a fight you want...Sparkling wide PRESSURE!" the attack flies at the youma.

The Enemy
The youma chuckles wickedly and jumps to the side, almost mirroring Kiara's previous dodge. "haha! You sailor senshi are a lot easier than my lord said! Your souls will come to me easilly!" Kiara was a bit taken aback that the youma had dodged so easilly, almost mimicking her.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:00 am
Theresa was too scared to speak and she just stared at everything going on with wide open eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:35 pm
Kiki just barely dodged the black balls. /I hate dodging!/ she thought a bit of fear on her face.
"Moon Tiara Magic!" She called throwing the Tiara hoping she wouldn't miss.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:18 pm
The enemy
The youma turned just as the tiara hit it, the tiara clattered to the ground and the youma flinched, but it wasn't ready to give up just yet. "That hurt you know, you should be more careful of what you do with your things" the youma picked up the now normal tiara and threw it back at Kiki, propelling it with dark energies.

Sailor Jupiter
Kiara saw the monster now had its back turned and she smiled, "You never turn your back on an opponent, Jupiter...Oak Evolution!!" The barrage of green balls of energy head straight for the youma, which turns around in time to get hit, it was pummeled to the ground. It struggled to get up again now, charging another energy blast to hit Kiki with, it had observed that she'd be an easier target. The monster continued to feign a struggle back to its feet, the now charged ball of dark energy ready to attack Kiki.

((I think it's time for tuxedo kamen! ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:46 pm
((Right-o!))

A red rose slashed through the youma's arm (i'm assuming arm here...) and landed in the ground.

A man in a tuxedo, hat and mask stood in the tree above them. "It's not nice to attack those who are innocent. You are nothing more than a school yard bully and I'm here to ground you!"  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:31 am
Theresa looked at the new person that appeared and blinked a few times as the youma didn't go any closer to her "phew that was close...too close" she said as she stood up and back away from the youma more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:29 am
Sailor Jupiter
Kiara sees the tiara coming back by the dark energies towards Kiki, she tackles Kiki, taking the hit from the tiara on her left shoulder. Kiara flinches in pain but gets back to her feet. "That does it, I've had it with you! Supreme THUNDER DRAGON!!"
The enemy
The youma drops the black energy ball, it explodes as it hits the ground, blasting the youma back, and into the air a bit, it gets back to its feet only to get hit by Kiara's thunder dragon. The youma slumps a bit and looks at the newcomer, "My lord didn't mention a man in a Tuxedo, a top hat, a mask and a cape, Who are you?" Kiara noticed the Monster's weakness, "Sailor Moon!"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:18 pm
EternalJupiter
Sailor Jupiter
Kiara sees the tiara coming back by the dark energies towards Kiki, she tackles Kiki, taking the hit from the tiara on her left shoulder. Kiara flinches in pain but gets back to her feet. "That does it, I've had it with you! Supreme THUNDER DRAGON!!"
The enemy
The youma drops the black energy ball, it explodes as it hits the ground, blasting the youma back, and into the air a bit, it gets back to its feet only to get hit by Kiara's thunder dragon. The youma slumps a bit and looks at the newcomer, "My lord didn't mention a man in a Tuxedo, a top hat, a mask and a cape, Who are you?" Kiara noticed the Monster's weakness, "Sailor Moon!"

He smiled, hoping to keep the youma busy for Sailor Moon. "I am Tuxedo Mask, friend and ally to the Sailor Senshi."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:03 pm
Kiki nodded a bit unsure and not wanting to stop and pick up the Tiara pulled out the spiral moon heart rod.
"Spiral Moon Heart Attack!" she yelled after the sequence. Again the hearts shot out towards the Youma.
/Please hit!/ she thought watching.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:15 pm
The enemy
The Youma smiled, "Tuxedo Mask, how nice.." It then turns back to Kiki and sees the giant heart, "uh oh..." the heart hits the youma, finishing it off in a flash of pink light, the youma shouting "Nooooo!" the Shadow just seemed to dissipate.

Sailor Jupiter
Kiara smiled as the youma was defeated, "One less monster to worry about, it might've been easier to defeat if we had a Sailor Venus, her attacks would be excellent against a shadow" Kiara smiled and turned to Kiki, flinching as her shoulder hurts on the turn but otherwise ignoring it. "Are you ok Sailor Moon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:21 pm
"Ya I'm fine Jupiter. But the real question is are you? I could've gotten full blast if it weren't for you." Kiki said.

"Splendid Job girls!" Luna said happily.

((Luna know Zyx is Tuxedo mask but doesn't want to give anything away as everyone esle doesn't or shouldn't know.))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:43 pm
Kiara smiled slightly, "I'll be fine, my shoulder is probably a bit bruised, but it's better than what might've happened to you if you had been hit, it would've hit you full on in the chest or stomach...the youma can't throw the tiara as hard as you can though." Kiara smiled down at Luna, happt for her concerns and praises.

((Kiara thinks that Zyx is Tuxedo Mask, but she's going to stay quiet about it))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games